lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I'm looking for a walkthrough for this game. Anyone got one i can't find anything online... Ty in advance!!
I don't think there is one.
Train all days, focus on attack.
Try to save some energy and pray to the RNG god that it will help unlock your companions' scenes (on my first playthrough, I had unlocked all the scenes for the first two in two weeks, and 0 for the third. On the second, at day 45, I had unlocked... 0 for all), improving their power. Don't waste time on your sister outside of weekends and before day 101 (well you can, but you will just make the game harder)
Work at least one day during the weekend, it's the only way to make money and everything is costly.
Buy the pillow, dumbells and sports shoes ASAP.
Don't let your sister explode.

Ah and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mario19643

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't think there is one.
Train all days, focus on attack.
Try to save some energy and pray to the RNG god that it will help unlock your companions' scenes (on my first playthrough, I had unlocked all the scenes for the first two in two weeks, and 0 for the third. On the second, at day 45, I had unlocked... 0 for all), improving their power. Don't waste time on your sister outside of weekends and before day 101 (well you can, but you will just make the game harder)
Work at least one day during the weekend, it's the only way to make money and everything is costly.
Buy the pillow, dumbells and sports shoes ASAP.
Don't let your sister explode.

Ah and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never did figure out what the shoes do. I don't remember them helping with Guts training.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
It's updated to the current version of the game, but as for additional content, I'm currently on a separate project right now (I'm like a squirrel seeing a cookie when it comes to attention spans).
The Mod link doesnt work for me because the Post seems to be gone :/
Could you pls fix that?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hi can I ask does the game often crashed?
Yes, you can ask. :p
The game can crush if you press too many buttons and the current translated version is not as bug free as the official, untranslated one (which got at least 2 updates since)... still, as long as you save once a week, you should be fine if a crash does happen.

Reactions: Vincent654

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hey,

I tried to color a page, I really think everything turned out quite well but... the skin is very pale and I don't know how to create the "blush" effect.

Does anyone have any tips or practices that can help me?

1665073481670.png

EDIT:
for coloring use the Roshag standards

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Hey,

I tried to color a page, I really think everything turned out quite well but... the skin is very pale and I don't know how to create the "blush" effect.

Does anyone have any tips or practices that can help me?

View attachment 2085306

EDIT:
for coloring use the Roshag standards
Akvis? Under color palette there are two colored sliders - input color and corresponding output color. Just cut off some from white end of the input slider

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I'm at day 138 and its been 3 weeks in a row that I get a deficit friday. This elf bitch is totally holding money from me and I'm going to reach poverty eventually.
I still don't know how to make money on this game, doesn't matter if I help the shop or the community, before day 100 I only managed to get like 5k max once, the average was 2k.

I'm Reckless Romantic Onii-chan if that is something that cause me not to get money, by the way.

Any help in how to make money?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
I'm at day 138 and its been 3 weeks in a row that I get a deficit friday. This elf bitch is totally holding money from me and I'm going to reach poverty eventually.
I still don't know how to make money on this game, doesn't matter if I help the shop or the community, before day 100 I only managed to get like 5k max once, the average was 2k.

I'm Reckless Romantic Onii-chan if that is something that cause me not to get money, by the way.

Guild reputation is a big factor. If the guild rep is bad, they're not getting clients, and that makes the place run a deficit. Your title may also be a factor. If memory serves, part of the "Reckless" title lowers guild rep, a lot.

Reactions: knuthamsun

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

save scum night before, next day at guild, from best to worst :
Subjugation > Contribution to community > everything else (any training is minus money, and honestly the only training you really need is running on weekends to increase max energy)
If Subjugation or contribution aren't there, reload.

things NOT to do : Buy Training Shoes, Dumbells, drinks, snacks...... in fact avoid buying anything expect green tea and adventure books until you have enough money to safely splurge.

Sister will gift you Training shoes and dumbells randomly if she is kept at LOVE mood.
Get Explorer skill early, like first skill to buy in a new game.

Duvet can be skipped if you are good at energy management, ditto for comfy pillow if you get sister's interest high enough.

on average per week you have a outgoing of 1400 for meals (more if you go out to improve bro and sis mood)

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New from Inusuku.

Not much to report other than Inusuku is working on DLC.

In other news Inusuku is talking a lot about hot topic - AI art.
He shows examples of AI art he created , and speaks his opinion - very very long post.
Can't really understand everything he said and his stance on AI art.
He talked about both good and bad points of AI art.
However it seems like Inusuku thinks that in near future AI art may evolve even further.

Inusuku is also visited hospital ( no more further information).

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes