Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
Coming back to this thread after a long time to see how the game progress and seeing a lot of coloring image, maybe I should try to contribute to this project as well seeing I have nothing really going on lately in artist scene.

Let see how much I can mess up :p

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Coming back to this thread after a long time to see how the game progress and seeing a lot of coloring image, maybe I should try to contribute to this project as well seeing I have nothing really going on lately in artist scene.

Let see how much I can mess up :p
I actually went ahead and done 2 chibis in color. What do you guys think?

View attachment 2111087
View attachment 2111090

I also plan to do all the small details as well, if there is interest in this direction I could try to do more of them^^

View attachment 2111092
I understand you perfectly, it's quite fun to color them and see how you improve little by little

Although I see that they look great on you, much better than me :( but it's pretty cool to see that each one has their own style.

I have tried to solve what they told me before about the blush by trying new techniques and I think it has improved

1666217810490.png

I was trying to colorize the uncensored version.

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
I understand you perfectly, it's quite fun to color them and see how you improve little by little

Although I see that they look great on you, much better than me :( but it's pretty cool to see that each one has their own style.

I have tried to solve what they told me before about the blush by trying new techniques and I think it has improved

View attachment 2111347

So far this look great! Are you gonna do every single one of the h scene CG? Thats a lot o.o

another note to myself. Gotta change her outfit from Red to purple so that if by chance someone use my stuff combine with yours it wont get confusing

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017

View attachment 2111347

I do hope once you finish this, like you can ask the owner of this thread to link it in page :D ^^ anyways nice work man, this is amazing!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So far this look great! Are you gonna do every single one of the h scene CG? Thats a lot o.o

another note to myself. Gotta change her outfit from Red to purple so that if by chance someone use my stuff combine with yours it wont get confusing
If I really want to color the entire uncensored version... although I haven't even finished it hehe

1666274498956.png

I was also studying about the shadows since some cg have very flat hair and the result is just great

1666274706789.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I do hope once you finish this, like you can ask the owner of this thread to link it in page :D ^^ anyways nice work man, this is amazing!
Thank you very much, the truth is that I started as my own project since I love the game and always wanted to see it in color and although my initial skills were very limited I think I have improved a lot

Azero

Jul 24, 2017

View attachment 2111347

it's really smooth
one of the best coloring i've seen here

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes