Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
is there a colored version of the game??
Sadly not,

The creator Inusuku has been asked many times for both fantasy and monochrome if he plans to make color versions and he has said no since it is the essence of his "Imouto life" games,

But I'm currently working on an unofficial mod that adds color, you can download it in my signature.

In the version of my signature you may find many errors, I am currently working on an update to fix them and I would say that I am already at 80% so there is very little left for it to come out.

In my mod you will not find any file related to the Hscenes since it is a content that I plan to release until the end because there is already a mod that adds all this, however I have worked on this part

I take advantage of this message to give advances of the mod since I will be out all weekend for personal reasons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, thank you very much everyone for your nice comments and reactions, as always it makes me very happy to see that you like the coloring mod :3

Kyapikyapi

Feb 6, 2023
Yeah, having a fixed resolution does that. I'd suggest just leaving it at default size, or if your monitor res is high enough that the game window is too small, try pressing F4 just once. It doubles the window's dimensions, still looks bad but at least you won't see any weird scaling artifacts.

It's either that or finding an old 720p/CRT monitor. :LUL:
For the low resolution and the stretch problem you guys can always use the Magnifier app from Windows 10 (just type 'magnifier' in the windows search bar), it's like a pretty nice anti-aliasing and the difference is wow; works even better with QHD and 4K monitors. I can't be the only one who knew about the Magnifier.. right? :poop:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
For the low resolution and the stretch problem you guys can always use the Magnifier app from Windows 10 (just type 'magnifier' in the windows search bar), it's like a pretty nice anti-aliasing and the difference is wow; works even better with QHD and 4K monitors. I can't be the only one who knew about the Magnifier.. right? :poop:
I'll be honest, this is the first time I've heard of this app, it does sounds really useful. I have a 1440p monitor at home, I'm gonna try it later tonight.
Thank you very much for the tip!

Kyapikyapi

Feb 6, 2023
I'll be honest, this is the first time I've heard of this app, it does sounds really useful. I have a 1440p monitor at home, I'm gonna try it later tonight.
Thank you very much for the tip!
I found the app a couple of years ago and it was 'almost' unused for a right purpose.. until a couple of months ago :WeSmart:. Now, I hope it has a great use. (1440p is great with the magnifier and this game, believe me)
Try it and tell me how it was :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: betaseeker

Canariaa

Jun 9, 2022
View attachment 2470862
new updates

Google Translate for Update

Well, this week I continued to work on illustrations.

If you draw a new sub character, you should be fine.
I have to draw others, so for now, everyone.

I would like to add new H events, so I plan to add 2.3 more!
(The H event will be my sister's scene...!)

Finish the drawing by the end of March, check the built-in in April, and somehow in May...
In terms of timing, it would be best if it could be matched around GW.

But it's almost impossible that I'm sick or have nothing to do (like cherry blossom viewing).
I'm going to relax to the extent that I'm not too conscious...!

■In general, the range of updates is like this.
・Add post-late night illustrations
・Add pankoki event
・Addition of wet dream event (younger sister) 2
・Added vaginal cum shot to Cowgirl
・Add development event from Cowgirl
・Add H when going out 
- Added some cut-ins
・Add CG to existing events
- Fixed some backgrounds
・Addition of daytime random events
・Addition of nighttime random event
・Adjustment of production
・UI improvement
・Balance adjustment

It is a little unclear whether it can be done from here (probably it should be possible ...)
・Auto save function
・Handover system

I think that it will be added from 20 sheets in terms of illustration volume.
These will be updates that we provide free of charge. I did it!

Once things settle down, I feel like I'll start working on the DLC again.
In terms of DLC, we plan to have more events related to sub-characters.

Well, it's a bit ahead, but for now, I'll do my best on the drawing next week! !

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Because I'm lazy. and waiting for Inusuku to drop the DLC content so I can then painstakingly go through everything (again) and see just how much has been changed (because Inusuku doesn't just add more code... he adds more code all over the place, even in the middle of old code, which prevents me from being able to just use the old translation data then add the new stuff)

so, a proper answer : within a week or three of inusuku releasing the DLC, maybe longer, depends how big it is.

if you want, why not try your hand at translating?
Hey its not that im complaining about the situation. We're all in the same side and if i can translate shit from japanese to english I would do it man. Sorry it sounds demanding to you all i apologize. My brain is already filled with 4 languages and i cant fit japanese in here anymore my bad

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
So 1.5 of a month to go, most likely closer to 2-2.5 months with all guaranteed bug fixes involved.
Also... is he planning to make another DLC or is this google-translate-fu is making shit up again?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So 1.5 of a month to go, most likely closer to 2-2.5 months with all guaranteed bug fixes involved.
Also... is he planning to make another DLC or is this google-translate-fu is making shit up again?
The translation King Sofa provided seems to be rather accurate (checked the original post myself). What inusuku is doing atm is finishing the Free update, the dlc release (date) is still tbd.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I think google translate fooled you... (or me?) :unsure: . As far as I understand, now he is doing an update, adding cg and some events directed to imouto. dlc is planned to be done after the update and it will be aimed at the girls in the guild.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
The translation King Sofa provided seems to be rather accurate (checked the original post myself). What inusuku is doing atm is finishing the Free update, the dlc release (date) is still tbd.
I think google translate fooled you... (or me?) :unsure: . As far as I understand, now he is doing an update, adding cg and some events directed to imouto. dlc is planned to be done after the update and it will be aimed at the girls in the guild.
Oh yes, free update thing. My mind is getting constantly imouto-confused with all of these projects and side projects and updates o_O

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Here's a better translation for both blog post &
akapp Settum hurrdurrderpderp

Blog post 40
So this week I continued working on the illustrations.

I drew a new sub-character, so naturally I had to draw all the others too. I also plan to add 2-3 new H-scenes (with the little sister)!

I hope to finish the illustrations by the end of March, do the programming and testing in April, and release the update around May, maybe during Golden Week if I'm lucky.

Of course, things never go perfectly, so I'll try not to stress about it too much and take it easy (maybe do some cherry blossom viewing or something).

As for the update itself, here's what I plan to include:
- New post-coital illustrations for late night scenes
- A spanking event
- Dream orgasm event part 2 (with the little sister)
- Add creampie to the cowgirl position
- Add a new event after the cowgirl position
- Add outdoor sex scenes
- Add some new cut-in images
- Add CG images to some existing events
- Fix some backgrounds
- Add new random events during the day and at night
- Adjust some effects
- Improve the user interface
- Adjust game balance

I'm not sure if I'll be able to add the auto-save feature and the transfer system, but I'll try my best. Overall, I think I'll be adding around 20 new illustrations, and this update will be free for everyone!

Once things calm down, I'll start working on the DLC, which will have more events related to the sub-characters. But that's still a ways off, so for now, I'll focus on the illustrations and keep working hard next week!
Blog post 41
This week, I've been working on drawing illustrations!!! Can't remember much else, sorry! (Oops!)

The illustrations for the update are almost done! Maybe just four more to go?
After that, it's all about integrating them into the game.

We're aiming to do some test plays in mid to late April and release the update around May.
If you want to know what's changing, check out our previous blog post. We'll give you more details before the release...promise!

In terms of volume, there are about 20 illustrations in total.
Also, when we release version 1.4, we're going to adjust the price of the game.

We're thinking about raising it by around 1,000 yen. Sorry about that, but we added over 40 more illustrations since the previous version.

For those of you who already bought the game in the past year, you can just re-download it for free, so it's a great deal for you!

We're also planning to release some DLC in the future, so stay tuned!
Anyway, we're going to keep working hard! We're having a spring sale, so check it out if you're interested!

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes