torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys in today's progress by inusuku we see that he plans to release the free update in May.

View attachment 2491709

The truth is that it makes me a bit sad to leave the fantasy color modification on hold, so I could try to color chibi images or the cards or some other CG that I'm sure will not redraw, for example the scenes in the toilet or the one in the sister masturbating in the bathroom

I was also planning to start the color modification of monochrome since I received a lot of nice comments about the pilot images... so I'll do my best >:3
Hmm, looking at those progress bars it looks like there's a lot of work to be done still. But drawing is probably the hardest part, and adding the new stuff to the game is a breeze in comparison...
Well, if he says May is the target, then that's that. Looking forward to it.

Also looking forward to seeing more of your work, both on Fantasy and Monochrome!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Inusuku also mentioned it's been a long time since the last script review, which leads me to suspect the author is about to, figuratively, shoot herself in the foot regarding her May prediction.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Inusuku also mentioned it's been a long time since the last script review, which leads me to suspect the author is about to, figuratively, shoot herself in the foot regarding her May prediction.
And since "embedded" means including (not yet existing) text into WolfRPG script... There is whole road ahead of inusuku. And that's not mentioning beta-testing and QA (and obligatory two or three bug-fix releases shortly after because of the whole event-spaghetti code).

Reactions: Settum

alteroostoo

Jan 10, 2022
Is inusuku a girl? or are you reffering to daeson

sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019
after reading on this thread like past 3months
i sometimes seeing some mod that give us like additional option to doing something
what was it again?

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
For the low resolution and the stretch problem you guys can always use the Magnifier app from Windows 10 (just type 'magnifier' in the windows search bar), it's like a pretty nice anti-aliasing and the difference is wow; works even better with QHD and 4K monitors. I can't be the only one who knew about the Magnifier.. right? :poop:
I've worked so many years in IT but I have never heard of anyone knowing that lovely trick LOL
Many thanks for the share, and man the difference is mindblowing!

That said, Lossless Scaling with Anime4k worked better but still, that's a really good trick to know when it really counts :D

Arima9029

Sep 24, 2021
i'm quite jealous that everyone already play this and i'm stuck with the game being crash just after start playing it.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
i'm quite jealous that everyone already play this and i'm stuck with the game being crash just after start playing it.
  • make sure path to game .exe is short and doesn't contain non-ascii characters (c:\games\imouto\ is good path)
  • if above still doesn't work play with japanese locale (google how to change it)
  • if you're too lazy to change locale and reset your machine - google japanese locale emulator

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
I've worked so many years in IT but I have never heard of anyone knowing that lovely trick LOL
Many thanks for the share, and man the difference is mindblowing!

That said, Lossless Scaling with Anime4k worked better but still, that's a really good trick to know when it really counts :D
Isn't Anime4K for videos? How are you using it for games?
I don't know much about that app. Just read the Github page and instruction page.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Isn't Anime4K for videos? How are you using it for games?
I don't know much about that app. Just read the Github page and instruction page.
Anime4K itself is an upscaling algorithm for anime-styled images, it can be used in various ways. In the case of Lossless Scaling, it is one of many upscaling methods you can choose from when setting it up to run with your games.

If you're interested, you only have to get Lossless Scaling, no need to download Anime4K separately.

Oh and btw yurum it does have multi-monitor support. I ended up buying it on that sale.

Reactions: yurum and NitroSM
4.70 star(s) 82 Votes