Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
no wonder people tend to use cheats on this game... it's really difficult to fight the 2nd opponent on the tournament. the crowd stones you for being too much of a fangirl and it heals the opponent, enemies has skill that literally breaks your team unable to to use any skills and if the enemy doesn't have damage, life stacks reaching 1.5k
I don't think I've ever lost on the that fanboy tournament and I've gotten there over 5 times. You just need to spend less time on the sister and more on training

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I mean, if we're talking social stigmas I'm pretty sure boning your sister is also one, even in Japan... :KEK:
Judging by popular media and the still not defunct tradition of adopting a son into the family to carry the family name (the son would then, after being adopted, marry the daughter), not sure if there's a real stigma other than the natural one there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
no wonder people tend to use cheats on this game... it's really difficult to fight the 2nd opponent on the tournament. the crowd stones you for being too much of a fangirl and it heals the opponent, enemies has skill that literally breaks your team unable to to use any skills and if the enemy doesn't have damage, life stacks reaching 1.5k
I've never lost to this guy, not even once.
Just go grind atk and always pull for the best timing.
If not, then do a funny def focused build and wait / endure until the last turn THEN heal to full hp so you win by default because you have higher hp% than them.

Combat isn't just beating the enemy by depleting their hp, you can abuse this system when fighting enemies with high hp numbers because it judges on HP %, not the HP number itself.

Reactions: keitaka

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Judging by popular media and the still not defunct tradition of adopting a son into the family to carry the family name (the son would then, after being adopted, marry the daughter), not sure if there's a real stigma other than the natural one there.
That's mukoyoshi, it works more like arranged marriage than adoption. It's also the inversion of the more common tradition of the wife being the one that changes names and is adopted into the husband's family. In both cases, they're never thought of as becoming siblings. It's very different from having sexual relations with your blood siblings.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
With all the stigma abortions and morning after pills have in Japan, one would imagine taking/slipping normal contraceptives would be a non brainier.
In Japan, they're much more responsible about knowing what days they're likely to be fertile and condom use. Pill based contraceptives are considered an invitation to having and spreading STDs and it's seen as lazy and socially irresponsible. They also had a 70% HPV vaccine rate at one point because they really do believe in trying to eradicate and prevent STD spreading as much as possible. With the younger generations wanting to drop condoms, however, they're seeing a resurgence of HPV and cervical cancers and they're considering another mandatory vaccination rule for that. Not endorsing or belittling, just sharing knowledge of Japan. They also have a general law against advertising any drugs of any sort. Only medical professionals can hand you promotional materials. Other countries have a very cavalier attitude towards the cancer, hormone, liver and kidney issues that can arise from chronic medicating in general, from any type of drug.

Japan has a 0.04% rate of HIV to America's 0.56% per 100k

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Time without being here hehe.

Today inusuku released a progress update.. really nothing new, it just says that it's done with the new images and that it will start with the other sections..

Although I loved this part:

1680273295511.png

I am simply completely in love with the art of inusuku :love:

But hey, I'll start working on an update of the fantasy mod and I also released a 0.1 update for monochrome in case you want to see it, it's in my signature.

The truth is that I would like to carry out both projects in parallel and intersperse them.

I also invite you to follow the threads of my mod, there I will be posting the updates :3

johndie22

Sep 22, 2021
That's pretty much how it works, it does take a few days for her to realize she's pregnant. You might be able to use something like Cheat Engine to clear the pregnancy state and continue using this save.
If you haven't completed the Great Adventure (or used the succubus vial with the FFF-mod), if Imouto gets a creampie during the night-scene, a hidden "implantation" switch gets turned on and a pregnancy timer starts tallying, increasing by one every day. When the timer reaches 3, she's at the point of no return, barring use of Cheat Engine, or completing the Grand Adenture that very day, and she goes into the pregnancy ending, good or bad.

Before the pregnancy timer gets to 3, using the After Pill resets the "Implantation" and "Pregnancy" flags to zero.

Edit: You're stuck on a Saturday? Perhaps you can finish the Grand Adventure. The magic ritual also resets Imouto's pregnancy counter to 0, and locks it at 0, barring mods.
Thanks guys, was just wondering if this was the case.
I don't mind starting an old save, just wanted to know how in-depth/complex the system was. Very cool.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys,

Time without being here hehe.

Today inusuku released a progress update.. really nothing new, it just says that it's done with the new images and that it will start with the other sections..

Although I loved this part:

View attachment 2509475

I am simply completely in love with the art of inusuku :love:

But hey, I'll start working on an update of the fantasy mod and I also released a 0.1 update for monochrome in case you want to see it, it's in my signature.

The truth is that I would like to carry out both projects in parallel and intersperse them.

I also invite you to follow the threads of my mod, there I will be posting the updates :3

What a passionate person. We are truly blessed to live in the same era as you lol. Thank you Daseson <3 <3 <3

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Open Confession, I considered making a April Fools build, starring a Scottish sibling.

"Fur fucks sake bro, ye sleeping in again ye boggin' bahookie?"
"Stick it in mah fud bro"
"do it harder ye wee jobby"

and replace all the music with bagpipes.

Then I decided it would be a crime against any civilised person.

maybe next year...

"Scottish Imouto Life -Freedoooom!- Edition"

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Open Confession, I considered making a April Fools build, starring a Scottish sibling.

maybe next year...

Untitled.jpg
Something to look forward to.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

maybe next year...

Make her a Ginger, give her a beard

[edit] and SSJ3 eyebrows

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2019

maybe next year...

Ohhhhhh yes
I need this in my life

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes