Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Open Confession, I considered making a April Fools build, starring a Scottish sibling.

"Fur fucks sake bro, ye sleeping in again ye boggin' bahookie?"
"Stick it in mah fud bro"
"do it harder ye wee jobby"

and replace all the music with bagpipes.

Then I decided it would be a crime against any civilised person.

maybe next year...

"Scottish Imouto Life -Freedoooom!- Edition"
God that would've been amazing. Coulda shoulda woulda lol

johndie22

Sep 22, 2021
Anyone else randomly get FPS issues? Booted up the game again today and for some reason the performance feels kinda off...

Edit: Never mind, just realized what the F5 key does >.<

Last edited:

darqice21

Nov 30, 2021
How can I learn sex positions? I'm missing the Piledriver
When she's sick, "take a bath" option you can wipe her, do it two times to unlock(then learn) , do it before finishing big adventure, plus there's already answers to most questions FAQ.

omimon

Feb 10, 2018
I just want to mention that PICOPICOSOFT, the developer that created the god-tier game, Rune's Pharmacy, is creating a new game called that is, as far as I can tell, very similar to the Imouto games. People that like this thread's game might like this as well. (The game isn't completed though so we have to wait.)

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I just want to mention that PICOPICOSOFT, the developer that created the god-tier game, Rune's Pharmacy, is creating a new game called that is, as far as I can tell, very similar to the Imouto games. People that like this thread's game might like this as well. (The game isn't completed though so we have to wait.)
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm always on the lookout for similar games, most of the time getting disappointed because other games just can't compare :(

Edit: just noticed that your link has a download for it, a demo version maybe? I'm gonna try running it using a text hooker later, and will give my impressions after.

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How can I learn sex positions? I'm missing the Piledriver
1eihcece9_1eif1p38s_Discusion.jpg 7g3mg1.jpg

*edit*

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm always on the lookout for similar games, most of the time getting disappointed because other games just can't compare :(

Edit: just noticed that your link has a download for it, a demo version maybe? I'm gonna try running it using a text hooker later, and will give my impressions after.
Let me know how that goes, Game looks like 1room, which is a good thing.

*double edit*
image-800.jpg
*Screams in broken ankle*

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2019
Definitely looks similar to other one room type games. I'll be keeping an eye on it myself.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Good recommendation. (y)

Got curious and tried downloading it. I was able to extract the assets from the app.asar, including the tyranoscript .ks files.
One could open those and translate it.

Oct 24, 2019
Hey, I have a weird Bug with the Succubus Veil. For some reason it says I have 2 in my Inventory, yet I can´t use them. Also, can´t purchase anymore of them. I´m using the latest Version of the FFFox Mod. Any way to fix this?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Got curious and tried downloading it. I was able to extract the assets from the app.asar, including the tyranoscript .ks files.
One could open those and translate it.
Yeah noticed the same myself, even thought about trying to MTL it all... but then I remembered I'm too lazy for that, and it's just a demo anyway. I'll just wait for the full release.

Let me know how that goes, Game looks like 1room, which is a good thing.
I haven't played 1room yet so I can't compare the two, but this one seems to have a good amount of interactions with the girl (most of them were locked though), which is a plus because most other games just go too fast to the sex stuff and I end up losing interest. The art looks good, the girl's voice leans a bit too much on the cutesy aspect for my taste, but it's probably fine for most ppl. The sex stuff seemed a bit lacking compared to Imouto Life, and also not as clear in what interactions are available.

But it's a months-old demo at this point, I won't judge it too hardly.

On the technical side, I did experience a couple of freezes for no apparent reason. I'm not sure if it's some engine jank, it's the first time I've played a TyranoBuilder game.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

d8b7aca9f617a2e637f5d86aae2322a78b1595b7_00.jpg

when i am hear something name PICO ................my old memorie...

• Haha
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
She wont let me have anal sex
You need to train her bumhole first. Finger outside, then finger inside, several times per night for several nights. Eventually she'll open up (in more ways than one) to the idea of backdoor action.

Alternatively, you could ram it in while she's sleeping. This WILL wake her up, and depending on her stats, will greatly increase the Bad meter -- if that meter fills up all the way, the night session will end early, and she'll be in a bad mood the next day.

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
She wont let me have anal sex
finger her ass inside or outside many times as possible at night. next night at the bathroom, have sex and try to put it in her ass. If she doesn't allow you, finish the bath and molest her again at night, especially her ass. Repeat this till she lets you put it in her ass in the bathroom.

kimerus

Jul 26, 2017
So I'm having some issues, on day 33rd game stops and goes back to the title screen, any ideas? or related posts on here I haven't finished scrolling over the previous 292 pages. I tried with a fresh clean version downloaded from this forum and it keeps locking on day 33rd.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes