KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
Just curious, how many days on average it took for you guys to get access to Hot Springs after 100th day?
I'm reading that you get it after fight with Mitsurugi, but I'm on day 130 and no event like this yet.
Theres an event at the guild to defeat the monkey. once you defeat it you get access to go there every weekend

KingBahnu

Apr 14, 2021
Theres an event at the guild to defeat the monkey. once you defeat it you get access to go there every weekend
I see, I'm looking at cheat tables, but I presume there's no CheatEngine way to trigger this monkey event? Or am I blind, and I don't see it in the tables?

DeusvultO

Apr 23, 2021
Anybody knows how to win the first interleague game with the mods? I got the mods and still didn't get any different events

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I see, I'm looking at cheat tables, but I presume there's no CheatEngine way to trigger this monkey event? Or am I blind, and I don't see it in the tables?
I don't know what this monkey stuff is about, everyone else is saying that you have to beat Akatsuki after day 100 to unlock the hot springs.
If you look at the full table, there is a var called Akatsuki (var397) but I have no ideia if it's the right one or how to use it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know what this monkey stuff is about, everyone else is saying that you have to beat Akatsuki after day 100 to unlock the hot springs.
If you look at the full table, there is a var called Akatsuki (var397) but I have no ideia if it's the right one or how to use it.
Basically after the story (beating Budget Kazuma) you'll unlock the hot springs a week after or smth.
Then with that starts the hot spring storyline where you'll have to evict some rowdy folks aka the monkeys, also adds another cap to the stats so you can beat the boss of that storyline.

I find it funny that most people here believe that winning combat requires you to put their HP down to 0.
This combat system is so easily exploitable that you can literally win with a pure DEF build by waiting til' the last turn of the combat then heal yourself to full hp so you win by default 'coz higher hp% = winner.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

pir

May 20, 2019
how to get the 5th one?
in my experience is random, i trigger in the old version the piledriver, to let lust reach 120% then sleep, do this 4th times to let all the imouto type characters appear, then he learn piledriver, in the new, i get it reading a lewd book, but the second one, that is more graphic

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
I believe there was someone who did bathroom's added scenes and such. Does anyone remember where that mod is?
Or was it for monochrome? If someone remembers it would be nice

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I believe there was someone who did bathroom's added scenes and such. Does anyone remember where that mod is?
Or was it for monochrome? If someone remembers it would be nice
Should be the fffox mod or smth like that.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Oh shit...

Untitled.png

pray that they don't mention the translation....

My current reaction :

*Edit* they showed it during a rapid-fire section, so no mention of the translation (phew) but hey, one of the panelists pointed out how the Sister has the memory of a fish... so... accurate?

Last edited:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Maybe a bit off-topic, but wanted to share it with Inusuku's fans here that also maybe play GG Strive...
I made a couple of mods inspired by Inusuku's imoutos for the character Delilah, who is also an imouto.
If you're insterest, I uploaded it in the GG Strive modding section of game banana (not sure if I'm allowed to link/mention it).
I made it quite easy to spot for people in the know, but also didn't mention Inusuku's games.
If anyone goes there, don't comment about Inusuku's eroges, keep it low key. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Maybe a bit off-topic, but wanted to share it with Inusuku's fans here that also maybe play GG Strive...
I made a couple of mods inspired by Inusuku's imoutos for the character Delilah, who is also an imouto.
If you're insterest, I uploaded it in the GG Strive modding section of game banana (not sure if I'm allowed to link/mention it).
I made it quite easy to spot for people in the know, but also didn't mention Inusuku's games.
Hahaha man, I don't even play GG but that's awesome. Nice work on those.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Haven't played GG in forever, though I own most of the games. Awesome work, shame I'm a console peasant when it comes to fighting games. Make a Inusuku mod of May and I'll be a fan of yours for life. Or until I forget.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes