ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Does sex get unlocked via event ? I ask because when i do night attacks it never transitions into sex. Do i have to wake her up or what ?

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
huh anyone know the error save data have been rename? Bc I use someone else save it was working at first but then when im reset my laptop and start the game again it said the save got renamed error???

pipono

Feb 6, 2021
Anyone have full save bc I cant use cheat engine for some personal reasons?
Have you tried loading your save file while using cheat engine because value will only show question mark if there is no value that can be change in it.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Another progress report has dropped, with a big changelog this time!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1682766270348.png

tl;dr
Development was going well but they found a serious bug in Wolf RPG 3.0, will delay the release to around June.

But man, look at all that new stuff. And double handholding during sex, we've achieved maximum lewdness...

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021

View attachment 2581334

tl;dr
Development was going well but they found a serious bug in Wolf RPG 3.0, will delay the release to around June.

But man, look at all that new stuff. And double handholding during sex, we've achieved maximum lewdness...
So new DLC coming?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Great news. I heard that if you have sex while holding hands you increase pregnancy chance by 20%.
Great success.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
It was kinda obvious Inusuku wouldn't be able to just write and implement the version by golden week, even if all the drawings had been completed before March. It was way too optimistic.

And for those asking, this is not the DLC, but the version preceding the DLC, which will have extra events, night actions, better quality scenes and drawings, fixes with typos and other quality of life improvements (like auto save).

The DLC with the guild members is supposed to start development after this one releases (and probably a month or two pause before it)

Nov 23, 2019

View attachment 2581334

tl;dr

How lewd

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes