RSDlucifer

Jun 20, 2020
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
how instal

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
well I can understand the hesitation since Inusuku is a one-man studio (cmiiw). The amount of arts and codes he has to make would be massive, besides he's trying to meet the people's expectation. IMO the game itself is god-tier and it will be better with more content (there's a post here about how Imouto~Fantasy~ has made us dull to other h-games because how good this game is, it hits bull's eye for some people including me).

The mod will contain a lots of PNGs yeah, though it's a simple BnW with a little shading. It's a not so easy works and it fires-up the little artistic heart in me just right. I'll try to progress from time to time starting from now and post the works as a teaser.
I wanted to ask openly, if your project to add the garments is carried out, would you allow me to color it?

I'm actually coloring the hscenes for my color mod and I'm very happy with the result. To my eye they look very pretty.

Here's a little look (I hope it is not considered as spam):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
I wanted to ask openly, if your project to add the garments is carried out, would you allow me to color it?

I'm actually coloring the hscenes for my color mod and I'm very happy with the result. To my eye they look very pretty.

Here's a little look (I hope it is not considered as spam):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
of course, your coloring is top notch. I'm sure the community will like it!

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
how to increase the graphic, mine is so pixelated
Yeah, the native res is kinda low especially on larger screens, and there's no change it.

You can try an app called Lossless Scaling as a workaround, it's basically a real-time upscaling filter that works with any game. If you do, choose the Anime4K as the scaling type.

HerrKulz

Aug 4, 2018
Somebody knows games like this? Or may be some interesting mods or when next version will be published?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Is there a pregnancy mod
No. The FFFMod just adds the "succubus vial" item to the town market's shady shop, so you can knock Imouto up after the great adventure, but it still leads to "game over." There is no way to continue gameplay after taking her to Alabama

For now. Good luck finding someone willing to tweak that code without breaking it, especially since the update is coming and that makes all the variables and scenerious unstable with mods that worked with previous versions.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I mean yeah. I just thought if i do it while she's sleeping it's game over or something. So just sex her like that ? Alright, ill try.
It's actually the whole point of the game, either do it while she sleep and don't get caught, or build your relationship far enough so she can let you do it.
Once you are at this point, if you get her horny enough, you can ask her to do H, and you'll have the whole night to do whatever you want.

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
No. The FFFMod just adds the "succubus vial" item to the town market's shady shop, so you can knock Imouto up after the great adventure, but it still leads to "game over." There is no way to continue gameplay after taking her to Alabama

For now. Good luck finding someone willing to tweak that code without breaking it, especially since the update is coming and that makes all the variables and scenerious unstable with mods that worked with previous versions.

Thank

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
There's also this one that's identical in concept. https://f95zone.to/threads/livin-in-viellci-v0-2-nc131.141052/
Problem is... It's following the patreon route so it's a bit hard to get hyped about. May never be finished.
Wow...
When you said "identical in concept" I wasn't expecting it to look identical too :KEK:
The status bar on top of the screen is the same, they didn't even try to make it different.

I get having a very specific inspiration but dang, at least try to differentiate it a bit more...

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
Wow...
When you said "identical in concept" I wasn't expecting it to look identical too :KEK:
The status bar on top of the screen is the same, they didn't even try to make it different.

I get having a very specific inspiration but dang, at least try to differentiate it a bit more...
The dev has already been talked about quite a lot in the monocrhome and fantasy threads, we basically told the dev to add more originality to it. I've played the newest build and I actually like where it's going, there is quite a bit of place holders (like the status bar) but they said they're gonna try to have their spin on the game. I think the itch.io page is most updated. I would actually recommend the game.

EASFADGAESD

Sep 26, 2022
Is it just me, or does the game crash after my character sleeps with high GUTS stats? (approximately 300-400 aka S/S+) then the save became corrupted and the whole save slot is filled with same save but with 999 days, Imouto vanished too.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes