Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Work seems to be proceeding at a good pace, according to their own report.

View attachment 2559993
Whenever I see an inusuku post, I quickly look for the banner since that's where it shows new images and this time is no exception.

1681999594513.png

I am very excited to see new images of this game that I am so fond of ❤❤❤

Hehe I'm such a fangirl of inusuku's work :giggle:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Whenever I see an inusuku post, I quickly look for the banner since that's where it shows new images and this time is no exception.

View attachment 2560291

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Good eye. This also makes me excited for the next update, since the cowgirl position has always been my favourite position in hentai games.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021

View attachment 2560291

Yup! immediately noticed that!
I thought he was showing new stuff, but it was just a tease! :cry:

Reactions: akapp

Father Zimbabwe

Jan 3, 2021
My issue with Inusuku´s work is that now every other Hgame feels so dull or empty. Only a few games can match that engagement as his imouto games T_T.... Dam you inusuku you broke my enjoyment of other games!!!
Bro true
Truly, Inusuku has brought a new take on H-Games that I have recently played

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Well, a simple sex sleep simulator has recently appeared, to put it bluntly tongue-tied:

And also where you can find it for free:
330 yen? That's dirt cheap lol
Maybe it's because they're using AI for the illustrations. Gonna check it out later, I hope it's not too short.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
330 yen? That's dirt cheap lol
Maybe it's because they're using AI for the illustrations. Gonna check it out later, I hope it's not too short.
At the moment, the entire gameplay of the game is for an hour or 2 hours, maximum.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Well, a simple sex sleep simulator has recently appeared, to put it bluntly tongue-tied:

And also where you can find it for free:
Utouto Suyasuya [v1.1.1] [Warumiyo]

Hi, can anyone recommend other games in a similar vein to this game? I really like it..
There's not many games in the 'cohabitation' genre, no tag for it here either. Combined with the 'imouto' genre even less.
Not 'imouto' setting, but the higher quality ones would be:
1room: Runaway Girl [v1.2.3] [Akari Blast!]
The Runaway Girl and Me [v1.03] [level1]

A cohabitation and 'imoutoish' game but of questionable quality would be:
Amu-Chan Developer [v1.0] [Kano Workshop]

There are more 'imouto' themed games here, most of them in the simulation and touch/feel genre. Also the ones more 'loli' oriented are not permitted in this site.

Other classic SLG games you might be interested are Teaching Feeling and Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko.
You could always check to check new cohabitation simulation games.

helex123

Apr 10, 2020
My issue with Inusuku´s work is that now every other Hgame feels so dull or empty. Only a few games can match that engagement as his imouto games T_T.... Dam you inusuku you broke my enjoyment of other games!!!
Very true. My first Inusuku game was Sister Travel on Steam - I just came across it randomly, liked cute art on the screenshots and bought it without any high hopes. And though the game engine and controls were so ugly, still the game was suprisingly captivating. It's just... warm and cozy. And the storytelling was pretty good, too.
It's pretty rare for h-games to be that wholesome, and Inusuku somehow manages to hit the spot every time.

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
Sorry for the trouble, new to CE, but how do I change the value of this address? Can't figure it out 16825697081984486190042109575504.jpg

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes