Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
1.4 a big work for translation !!
most likely... but then again, I did the bulk of V0.1 (which was pretty much 90% of the game translated at the time, fully playable) in... a week? something like that. every version after that was done as new content came out (and each time I had to do that manually, and improved bits and bobs, fixed a few things etc as I went)

this 1.4 that Inusuku is releasing will probably take me a few days, but then I'm going to be doing some pretty hefty alterations, corrections and in some cases, complete re-dos of the translation... so maybe 2 weeks?

either way, everyone won't be waiting for too long, and I will be posting daily progress reports too.
(unless the game is delayed until august... in which case... you are all f**ked, I will be playing Armored Core 6 for a couple of months... I have missed AC... last good one was 4 Answer, V is an abomination that should have never been allowed to exist)

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Inusuku should take the time they need to make improvements for the game. In the meantime, I was thinking making a mods that add every sleep wear available in night H-scenes. But I can't do programming and maybe need some help implementing this into the game, maybe BlueFireNick can help? Though I'll be busy this May and will start working on it at the end of the month. Here's a sample :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImoutoKawaiiKute

Apr 30, 2023
I tried to install the Cheat Engine software on my computer, but it always says it's a virus even though I downloaded it from the official website.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Inusuku should take the time they need to make improvements for the game. In the meantime, I was thinking making a mods that add every sleep wear available in night H-scenes. But I can't do programming and maybe need some help implementing this into the game, maybe BlueFireNick can help? Though I'll be busy this May and will start working on it at the end of the month. Here's a sample :
It's a good initiative, and even inusuku was once asked if he could do it... due to the exaggerated amount of work I reject the idea since there would be many PNGs for each garment, add to that that there are around 6 positions it's complete madness.

On the other hand, I think that the prudent thing to do would be to wait for the 1.4 update to come out, I spoke with fire since with the changes that I have in mind in my color mod is changing the color of the sister's hair after the great adventure and of course for This would have to modify the code so that people don't have to choose between one mod or another, the idea would be to merge them.

He told me that he wanted to add more things to the FFFOX mod but he hasn't because of the inusuku updates.

Even so, I admire your artistic skills, since not only with the uncensored but also with this idea of adding the clothes, it looks great on you.

I'm glad to see that the community has so much passion for this great game.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

geometry

Jun 8, 2019
YES! I've always thought having the different nightwear in the night H-scenes would be so amazing, because as of now, they don't really add much. It would give so much more reason to cough up 3000g per piece. Plus it seems so obvious to have them in the night scenes, doesn't make sense that she would wear them for a couple of hours and then change to the basic one.

Also, in the future, it would also add to the experience that you could ask the imouto to wear a specific one every night, as well as having the option for her to pick a random one. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Padav22 and torresm

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Another progress report has dropped, with a big changelog this time!

View attachment 2581334

tl;dr
Development was going well but they found a serious bug in Wolf RPG 3.0, will delay the release to around June.

But man, look at all that new stuff. And double handholding during sex, we've achieved maximum lewdness...
Huh i do wonder what's the DLC scenes gonna be... MAYBE the other side characters have scenes with the MC? doubt it

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
It's a good initiative, and even inusuku was once asked if he could do it... due to the exaggerated amount of work I reject the idea since there would be many PNGs for each garment, add to that that there are around 6 positions it's complete madness.

On the other hand, I think that the prudent thing to do would be to wait for the 1.4 update to come out, I spoke with fire since with the changes that I have in mind in my color mod is changing the color of the sister's hair after the great adventure and of course for This would have to modify the code so that people don't have to choose between one mod or another, the idea would be to merge them.

He told me that he wanted to add more things to the FFFOX mod but he hasn't because of the inusuku updates.

Even so, I admire your artistic skills, since not only with the uncensored but also with this idea of adding the clothes, it looks great on you.

I'm glad to see that the community has so much passion for this great game.
well I can understand the hesitation since Inusuku is a one-man studio (cmiiw). The amount of arts and codes he has to make would be massive, besides he's trying to meet the people's expectation. IMO the game itself is god-tier and it will be better with more content (there's a post here about how Imouto~Fantasy~ has made us dull to other h-games because how good this game is, it hits bull's eye for some people including me).

The mod will contain a lots of PNGs yeah, though it's a simple BnW with a little shading. It's a not so easy works and it fires-up the little artistic heart in me just right. I'll try to progress from time to time starting from now and post the works as a teaser.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
well I can understand the hesitation since Inusuku is a one-man studio (cmiiw). The amount of arts and codes he has to make would be massive, besides he's trying to meet the people's expectation. IMO the game itself is god-tier and it will be better with more content (there's a post here about how Imouto~Fantasy~ has made us dull to other h-games because how good this game is, it hits bull's eye for some people including me).

The mod will contain a lots of PNGs yeah, though it's a simple BnW with a little shading. It's a not so easy works and it fires-up the little artistic heart in me just right. I'll try to progress from time to time starting from now and post the works as a teaser.
I look forward to the progress of your work that I admire so much ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: mello.second

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I might be able to help with the coding. Possible setting up a call system for the clothing during the night scene. Probably take a lot of combing through the code to find each reference, though. Definitely a wait for 1.4 update before touching the code, but making all the variations in clothing will probably take long enough that 1.4 will be out by then.

AAHAHAHHHAAAH

Jul 3, 2021
Just completed it fantastic game. I've seen some people here mention fffoxmod? What is that exactly? Is it something to do with the recolour?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Just completed it fantastic game. I've seen some people here mention fffoxmod? What is that exactly? Is it something to do with the recolour?
The FFFOX mod and the recolor mod are two different mods. They don't modify the same file, so you can have both installed with no problems.

FFFOX adds a few events and the ability to choose what Imouto wears in the evening after the bath. At least one of the events (midnight cowgirl with penetration and nakadashi/creampie) will be in the base game when 1.4 releases, so expect an update to the mod some time after the new update comes out.

Reactions: AAHAHAHHHAAAH

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
The FFFOX mod and the recolor mod are two different mods. They don't modify the same file, so you can have both installed with no problems.

FFFOX adds a few events and the ability to choose what Imouto wears in the evening after the bath. At least one of the events (midnight cowgirl with penetration and nakadashi/creampie) will be in the base game when 1.4 releases, so expect an update to the mod some time after the new update comes out.
when is 1.4 for the game?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
when the dlc drops, and looking at the other posts that you never looked at, it will be a while
Judging by Inusuku's posts, it will take one or two months longer for 1.4, after that development of DLC will start. So, expect DLC to drop with 1.5 or similar update.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes