Oct 24, 2019
N

Believe it or not that skill balance out ur final battle.... otberwise ur stuck there
The skill already has a 7ap needed out 10ap(max)
On hard mode... if u nvr use it twice there's a 99% u would lose(there's no support on hard mode except elixir on turn 10)
Yeah, that makes sense. I´m playing on NG+, Hard Mode and it was a lot of fun

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
anyway to make my sister pregnant after the world tree event where we cant make her pregnant anymore because of our choice to help our sister mana problem?

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
okay i passed most of the ending point, im on day 235th at the moment, and how do i kill her?
if you already did great adventure you missed 1 bad end where she dies during sex i think...
have you tried making sister really really mad ?

Oct 14, 2022
This one is the big one Shadesishere. I wanted to finish hotsprings story and gather everything up to that point. I honestly hope any of what I've put here helps instead of just making your list seem staggering:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some side things I've enjoyed/have comments about:

When you have an argument with your sister: "emotional damage." lmao!

Whenever you go to town, you always mention that you don't go there often, yet you're there almost every weekend and usually randomly throughout the week...you're lying to yourself at some point.

Entering the bookstore "Ketsunoana Books." Unfortunately I've never seen the anime, but I finally noticed this was a refernence my 17th time entering the bookstore...

Buying a naughty book, the reference there. lol

Stubbing your toe at home and your guild all slipping on a hill while outside has got to be the two oddest events...

I love when you raise Kasumi's strength? there's always that question mark. Makes me laugh

The spa's name :D

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2022
okay i passed most of the ending point, im on day 235th at the moment, and how do i kill her?
Why...uh...are you trying to kill her? Just to start new game+? You get that without having an actual game over

Unless you're simply trying to see the scene, then I have no judgement.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Why...uh...are you trying to kill her? Just to start new game+? You get that without having an actual game over

I think he's just asking how do we kill her intended or not. Im curious myself but I theorize that maybe fucking her so hard without taking care of her when she is sick

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I think he's just asking how do we kill her intended or not. Im curious myself but I theorize that maybe fucking her so hard without taking care of her when she is sick
i think there is only 2 game overs where she dies directly becouse of player's actions.
1. Explosive sister
2. if you do her too much without curing her story specific illness ( Spoiler!)

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
questin : do i have to start the the new game or just continue the old 1.3.1 , else do i miss any thing if i choose to continue ?

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
questin : do i have to start the the new game or just continue the old 1.3.1 , else do i miss any thing if i choose to continue ?
If you got latest 1.4.3 and you played on 1.3.1 before , there are different story routes in new version.
And i am not sure about this one , but maybe there are some new missable or random events that won't trigger after main story and big adventure in save from old version.
Just start new game , and choose a different story route , and experience all new random events instead of loading save from old version that might block some events.

Reactions: dreminh

bteddy

Apr 10, 2018

i wasnt, i trynna to get a ending for ng+, i asked and some dude suggested killing her as an option.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i wasnt, i trynna to get a ending for ng+, i asked and some dude suggested killing her as an option.
For a New game + it is not necessary to kill the sister (It sounds a bit out of context in this game), just go and create a new game and there they will give you the new game + options.

Reactions: LucLore
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes