Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Game is lying if you want to have the full experience use CE ~ Cheat Engine or you will end up fuki fuki her like 5 hours 3-4 times in that time period, So trust me when i say Cheat Engine is your best friend.
I definitely don't understand, sorry : l

I don't see any need for me to use CE as it would break the RP. Her nipple sensitivity is cheated already anyway...

orsomecho

Jul 4, 2017
I've been trying to carry over stats for a NG+ but it doesn't seem to be gong through? What am I doing wrong? 1687404097883.png
I made sure my latest autosave and save slot 2 is to the latest I've played (Day 170+)
Started on both Normal and Hard just in case that was the issue but still no carry over on either.

Oct 14, 2022
Game is lying if you want to have the full experience use CE ~ Cheat Engine or you will end up fuki fuki her like 5 hours 3-4 times in that time period, So trust me when i say Cheat Engine is your best friend.
I've never used the CE and have no idea how...and love this game. Before I downloaded an old english patch, I got the farmer bad end 5 times because I had no idea what was really going on and most time never got far enough to develop a relationship with the sister. And I still find this game to be extremely interesting. But I am also crazy about art, music and base rpg mechanics. There are crazy people like me who exist. ;)

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
Game_IoaFkMatdk.png
Ok, so I'm working on my own patch (the goal is to improve shade's translations) and decided to adjust some of the UI (atm only status screen and status bar). Also let me know if you guys liked the font I used (I changed the default font if you havent noticed).

I'm planning on checking the common events next (see if I can add or improve anything) then H events last. Might take a while knowing I love to procrastinate LOL.

GreenMouse1

Mar 5, 2019
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default).
This is based on the table truemechasonic made for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).
How to install this?

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Ok, so I'm working on my own patch (the goal is to improve shade's translations) and decided to adjust some of the UI (atm only status screen and status bar). Also let me know if you guys liked the font I used (I changed the default font if you havent noticed).

I'm planning on checking the common events next (see if I can add or improve anything) then H events last. Might take a while knowing I love to procrastinate LOL.
Neat, I would say I prefer the original font, but this one is not that bad

.....AniLOVE? x)

Reactions: akapp and torresm

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
Neat, I would say I prefer the original font, but this one is not that bad

.....AniLOVE? x)
comparison
custom
Game_PW3UhfIeVd.png
original
Game_e7hPz9HWKA.png

ani Love (orig. 兄LOVE) or Brother LOVE/Bro LOVE
I personally like to keep them as is same with the imouto LOVE skill (orig. 妹LOVE) or Sister LOVE/Sis LOVE

personally? golden shot seems like a better name for 100% impregnation. Other than that, i might download this when its done! keep up the good work, translators!! you guys are doing gods work.
all right, can do that

Reactions: maybe973

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
....AniLOVE? x)
兄 has standard kun'yomi reading "ani", on'yomi readings "kei", "kyo" (when combined with other kanji) and particular "nii" reading when combines with hiragana (お兄さん being o-nii-san). It should be translated as "Brother LOVE" or something but I prefer our classy "<3 Oniichan"

Also let me know if you guys liked the font I used (I changed the default font if you havent noticed).
Looks great in message boxes, too bold and cluttering in skill section

Also... "Hoki to acquire" in bottom right corner ;)

Reactions: akapp

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 2715059

I prefer the old font, at least for this skill menu. This one looks a bit too... boxy? Square? I don't know how to describe it lol

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So is there a list of any new scenes in this update? I haven't really found anything yet not sure if I should just wait for DLC

perilomo

May 12, 2020
Does leaving the sister at really high lust and neglecting for several days make her make any advances? Or all of the advances are made by the brother?

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
as long as the sis remains virgin the most stuff i got her to do are some bathscenes and interc. at night, no selfimpaling(about 400 interest). also i ran into the fog/demon invasion badened with about 1/5th hp remaining on that 3rd fight… kinda bs but i guess NG+ it is… all in on power…

gotta admit i didnt comprehend how i came to the demon invasion badend… i didnt do the great adventure but other than that…

will i be locked out of the „go out for dinner“ option if i dont get the menu-path?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes