finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Are there any good advice posts hidden in the 369 pages of commentary? Things to focus on, things worth/not worth buying, what some of the less-clear bits of the game do, point totals to aim for before trying things, if it's possible to do anything particularly lewd at night before hitting the 1 AM mark, etc? As usual, the search function is giving me mixed results.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
But... you don't even install it per se, it's just extract and run. It has no DRM, no background processes... nothing.
Are you sure it wasn't caused by something else?
yea I'm not particularly blaming Imouto Fantasy and only speaking out my frustration. so far I have no idea what application would cause the problem because Imouto Fantasy is the most recent one in a long time that I download something (after Yakuza Kiwami)

Oct 24, 2019
Are there any good advice posts hidden in the 369 pages of commentary? Things to focus on, things worth/not worth buying, what some of the less-clear bits of the game do, point totals to aim for before trying things, if it's possible to do anything particularly lewd at night before hitting the 1 AM mark, etc? As usual, the search function is giving me mixed results.
If you start from scratch: Focus on grinding up your stats. Invest in Adventure Books, they are easily the most useful item in that regard. Invest in combat skills first. Don´t waste money on Dumbbells, Training Shoes etc, your Sister will gift them to you randomly if you keep her happy. Not sure about the Comfy Pillow or Duvet, never got those gifted. Don´t be to hasty with lewding your Sister, it takes time (don´t forget protection!). And don´t forget to save regulary and keep multiply saves.

These tips are very basic but I remember my first playthrough and got the Farmer ending one time and I knocked up my Sister so yeah...

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Are there any good advice posts hidden in the 369 pages of commentary?
I don't believe there's a overall "guide" per-say. There's a FAQ in the OP that should help with most things you're likely to get stuck on, courtesy of Shade.

Things to focus on
Probably upping your combat stats first and foremost, just to avoid losing any of the game over battles. I'm sure there's a few posts detailing which stats are best for combat if you're struggling, but I've never had an issue on the normal difficulty.

things worth/not worth buying,
Adventure books are useful for upping stats.
Skill books for skills.
Green Tea gives you a bit of energy, so I'll buy that early on.
Coffee lets you stay up later, which is pointless until you have a larger amount of energy, but eventually you might find it more useful than green tea. I think black tea was a mix of green tea and coffee but less effective at what either of the other two do.
I buy the pillow, bedding, weights, and shoes as soon as they're available at the store in the town. The bedding lets you recover more energy when you sleep and the weights and shoes improve your stat gains from training. It takes a few weeks for some of those to appear IIRC. I don't think anything else is particularly useful for actually beating the main story line.

what some of the less-clear bits of the game do, point totals to aim for before trying things
Too vague for me to try and answer.

if it's possible to do anything particularly lewd at night before hitting the 1 AM mark, etc? As usual, the search function is giving me mixed results.
Get her stats high enough that she isn't pissed when you wake her up at night, satisfy her, repeat a few times. Eventually you'll be able to ask for sex anytime in the afternoon, which gives you as much time as you should need.

Edit:
Don´t waste money on Dumbbells, Training Shoes etc, your Sister will gift them to you randomly if you keep her happy. Not sure about the Comfy Pillow or Duvet, never got those gifted.
Didn't know that ^. You tend to get them early on as gifts? I buy them as soon as possible for the stats haha.

Edit: I'd also recommend a separate save every Friday (weekly) in case you hit a bad end. Being able to redo a week should save you from most if not all bad ends unless you've really neglected your stats. Also, don't rush the dialogue. You get hints about getting another party member and a lot of people seem to miss those hints and miss acquiring said party member.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
yea I'm not particularly blaming Imouto Fantasy and only speaking out my frustration. so far I have no idea what application would cause the problem because Imouto Fantasy is the most recent one in a long time that I download something (after Yakuza Kiwami)
I would suggest you look into stuttering solutions for the game in question (as a quick google check shows it's a known issue)

regardless, it is not an issue caused by imouto fantasy, so this isn't really the place to seek help, I would suggest the games steam discussion section, or any of the pages that a google search regarding this issue brings up.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
My suggestion's are to buy and use adventure books when possible, do not buy dumbbell or training shows, buy the duvet when it becomes available (increases AP recovery from sleep by a good amount)
Weekends : Go to town (to buy adventure books, and skill books if you have the money to spare, just make sure to keep at least 2000 to cover expenses for food and random events), after town, either train (i suggest running to increase AP) or go out on a walk to improve brother and sisters mood.
if you don't need to go to town (usually sunday) go on an adventure to earn small amounts of money, items and stats.

Lewd activities should be pushed back in favor of raising stats in early game (250+ in all stats is enough to steamroll pretty much all the story content on normal, less if you get good skills)

Reactions: finndem

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Not only in dreams when the MC had 120% in lust
If you talk about the cowgirl/ intercrural scene then you need her lust to be above 80, and feeling frustrated (hidden stat)

good advice
One thing i think wasn't mentioned about training is try to get your mood the highest you can for the training during days, and priorize subjugation when they are available as they grant money and stats

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Damn, saw the one pregnancy ending where the sister was actually pregnant this time and got my hopes up. Oh well, maybe next time~

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Damn, saw the one pregnancy ending where the sister was actually pregnant this time and got my hopes up. Oh well, maybe next time~
This is a proposal that has been made to inusuku a lot, to do H scenes with the pregnant sister, to which she always responds with a resounding NO since she doesn't like this type of content.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Like making the sister wear the different pajamas in the night scenes, I also reject the idea because that would be a lot of work for her.

Oct 14, 2022
Right then, I'm slowly playing through because time is a stupid constraint on life in general, but here is where I got to last night Shadesishere:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On for more! Hope to catch another easter egg. I think I didn't understand one of them. The other traveling chef with an "A" name. If that was a reference, I don't know that one. :/

Last edited:

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
1687388339346.png
Hmmm why such possibility to night crawl with so few lust? : o

Also, I'm not sure why, but on my previous run sister's mood always decreased after night time (even with "I want to H"), and now it doesn't happen anymore (which is a relief and is more coherent)

Is it because i played on hard? Or the previous version (1.4.2) had a bug that is now fixed? (didn't see it mentioned in changelog)

Last edited:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
this isn't relevant here but after installing the latest version of Imouto Fantasy, Yakuza Kiwami started having short stutters. I already tried setting graphics low, changing to NVIDIA High-performance setting and disabling Ethernet (apparently this caused problem for some) and it still stutters. I've played from Chapter 1 to Chapter 9 with no problem and now the stutter started happening. Kinda wanted to just read a summary and move on to Kiwami 2 at this point.
If its Nvidia, I'd say 70% chance that its a driver update fault. It is VERY common for me to have to rollback driver updates due to new performance problems in (some not all) games. When that happens I go to their website, download and install an older version until it solves the problem. Only after a few months later I'd test a new update to see if things break again and, if not, I let it update. If we talking VR then, the last driver that works for me is more than a year old and have never fixed itself in a newer update since.

Also, since it's unrelated to this thread, better not extend this discussion here and look for help in other places.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Man, preggo fetishists are probably the loudest of the bunch, because I've never seen anyone to be saying quite as much about other kinks, like anal, feet or, I dunno, traps. The only force to oppose them are people who enter NTR-game threads to shit on them just because.
In my experience NTRfags are the loudest and most obnoxious, somethow there is not much of them here but just wait till DLC drops.
Next is probably futa, anal and feet, in this order, and just like in case of NTR it's mostly western audience. Hell, I found it funny that analfags bullied HappyLambBard developer into making additional anal options to all scenes (pretty much burning him and artist out due to game "engine" not being robust).
Pregnancy enjoyers ask and accept if there is nothing for them since if game isn't focused around pregancy it just won't work. And if game is moddable pregnancy is very hard to add and then to make everything consistent.

TBH I don't know why there is even pregnancy tag in the first place. It's just one static image.

GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020
I was going about my run to reminisce about my only contribution here which was to not enter night crawl with sister until all the way after the giant adventure thingy after Great Adventure since back then (idk if this got added in now) there was an idea that if sister is virgin after the big adventure you can impregnate her after curing her. Now that I know the game more, I managed to finish Great Adventure on day 35. On my way to get blue balled now.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
*Vietnam flashbacks to the Karryn's Prison thread*
Gonna have to pretty fervantly disagree with you there. Preggo 'enjoyers' are straight crazy.
You mean that ongoing "completed" RPGMaker game with public history of 100+ versions and over 33.5 thousands posts in just main thread? I'm too scared to ask what other things people could've been daydreaming about there.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes