Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Surely. I put my hand to cut the video game industry will be unrecognizable in 5 - 10 years anyway
That's what the copium's for~

any one known how to get new game plus? i just finish an ending however there are no option to new game +
There's never an option to new game +
You simply press new game and you'll spend some pts on headstart options.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi I think my game is bugged, all the story events always scheduled on weekends and they just didn't happen, and then nothing happen anymore til day 50, do I have to restart the game?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Seeing the game as it is, and only from the game design perspective, there are multitudes of small details that make very simple things (such as subjugations, fights in itself, the number and randomness of events, and details that impact your experience inconsciously even if they seem non important like the number of small enemy/ event cards on subjugations..) absolutely addictive.

I'm not a game designer myself, but i play video games since i'm a kid and i've seen (felt, actually) so many mechanics between these hands that I expect good surprises for the DLC even if i'm not putting my expectations too high.

The success of the current version might motivate the team behind to deliver something incredibly polished. They own their schedule, have money, and, above all, they have the spirit.

To put it simply I would put inusuku & team somewhere around here

Activision/Blizzard [:mad:]===============================l:)l=========[:ROFLMAO:] Fromsoftware
I'm not quite sure what you meant by all that, to be honest...

I'm not saying the DLC won't be good, I'm saying that I expect whatever events that happen with your guildmates in the DLC to alter the flow of the base game. They'll be a self-contained event.
Big Bro will get to bang them, but he won't get into a relationship with any of them and it won't change the game's daily life.

Again, those are just my expectations.

Galahad28

Nov 22, 2019
Hi there my friend!! Someone.. please.. could explain me how do sex with my sister? I reach 412 point of interest but nothing heappen yet!! Is there a specific point of reach to have the real sex scene?

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
I'm not quite sure what you meant by all that, to be honest...

I'm not saying the DLC won't be good, I'm saying that I expect whatever events that happen with your guildmates in the DLC to alter the flow of the base game. They'll be a self-contained event.
Big Bro will get to bang them, but he won't get into a relationship with any of them and it won't change the game's daily life.

Again, those are just my expectations.
What I mean by that is that generally, when you hear DLC, it involves few skins, maybe few more missions, few lore elements added to the base game for a price lower than the base game

I took fromsoftware as an example but the witcher 3 is an other good example of DLCs involving A LOT of quality content

I frankly don't really know what to expect in the end, but while playing these days i saw many little details (Yui or Kana coming to eat at home, Yukari and her drinking problems, Akatsuki and his crush on the elf woman, etc etc..) that give hints on possible added content. Like some of these stuff are potential setup for DLC content.

As this game mainly relies on simple mechanics (addictive mini games) intelligently put together, and small but cute (and numerous) details, my bet is we will have more than few scenes or story arcs. But I might be wrong.

The pudding mini game in FFFox mod is a good example of what i try to say

That's what the copium's for~
....Copium?

Reactions: torresm

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Hi there my friend!! Someone.. please.. could explain me how do sex with my sister? I reach 412 point of interest but nothing heappen yet!! Is there a specific point of reach to have the real sex scene?
what do you mean by "real sex scene"?

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Use drugs....
Make sure her lust is around 40-60 then use drugs.... after drinking it, ignore her... yes ignore...just sleep... and like the creep u r.... ur bound to assault her...since she is on drugs she won't resist kek:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Gourmet defeat/victory sets relevent flag for the rematch later on.
Akatsuki fight seems to be the "path" determiner, loss = Menu path, Win = subjugation path

overall the story goes much the same way, it's just how the guild issues get dealt with that is different. Beating Akatsuki is intended for NG+ playthroughs, as completing the subjugation path might be difficult without NG+ boosts (not saying it's impossible though)

I think it's a case of Inusuku experimenting with different paths now, for possible future games/DLC
In normal difficulty at least is pretty doable. The easiest way is to keep helping Kana's training and try acquiring her skill before Akatsuki's fight. During the fight he will only attack after round 6 if I remember: just keep using brother's basic attack to lower his health as much as possible without using Kana's moves and conserving action points, then pretty much just make him skip all his turns by using Kana's skill until the battle is over.
Don't know if it's doable in hard mode, but probably it is.

Mkay, Shadesishere, I've got more text suggestions, but a majority are sex scenes. I debated even posting these because you already know, but am thinking it might at least help in some small way, so I'll just put them all in one spoiler tag for conciseness and you can ignore or save at your leisure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are a couple funny ones that I want to mention, though also ask that they don't change. When you ask your sister to strip naked, the line at the end says something like, "I had my sister show me naked." Clearly could be worded better, but it makes me chuckle when I see it and like that it's that way.

The legendary cook visit...did you name him? :ROFLMAO: Or was that Inusuku? Either way, that simple humor is always appreciated. I want to find your little Easter eggs that you sprinkled in, but I'm not always great at references.
About the "baldness" translation:
激しい【はげしい】 (hageshii) = violent, intense, etc.
禿【はげ】(hage) = baldness, bald head, etc.

The correct translation of that phrase (looking at the current translation) should probably be:
"Ah <3 Onii-chan... no... too rough...hmm...hh...hh...ah"
or something along those lines, since it was supposed to be saying hageshii, but cut before finishing for effect
(the cut dialogue effect doesn't work well with rough, which I think would be a better used word here than "too intens-" or "too violen-")

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Do training types during the day influence which girl's training event you might get?

Focused on Basic training on this run and the previous one and almost only got Yui's training events, but also had one or two with Kana and Kasumi

Would say it does have a strong influence but still not carved in marble
1687367634399.png

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
What I mean by that is that generally, when you hear DLC, it involves few skins, maybe few more missions, few lore elements added to the base game for a price lower than the base game

I took fromsoftware as an example but the witcher 3 is an other good example of DLCs involving A LOT of quality content

I frankly don't really know what to expect in the end, but while playing these days i saw many little details (Yui or Kana coming to eat at home, Yukari and her drinking problems, Akatsuki and his crush on the elf woman, etc etc..) that give hints on possible added content. Like some of these stuff are potential setup for DLC content.

As this game mainly relies on simple mechanics (addictive mini games) intelligently put together, and small but cute (and numerous) details, my bet is we will have more than few scenes or story arcs. But I might be wrong.

The pudding mini game in FFFox mod is a good example of what i try to say
Oohhh okay, I got it now. I haven't seen those small changes yet (barely played the new version), maybe Inusuku really laid the groundwork for more fundamental changes when the DLC comes.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Thanks to the FFF Mod, I was able to put together a somewhat interactive cowgirl scene in the bath, after the first Great Adventure, Imouto and Oniichan need to have 120 lust when getting into the bath, imouto has a bit of frustration (sexual) and when she asks "do you want to do it again", choose "yes." Just swap out the fff-mod images for the ones I got here, and thanks to Daeson, they're in color too! ;)

Hope you all enjoy!

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
this isn't relevant here but after installing the latest version of Imouto Fantasy, Yakuza Kiwami started having short stutters. I already tried setting graphics low, changing to NVIDIA High-performance setting and disabling Ethernet (apparently this caused problem for some) and it still stutters. I've played from Chapter 1 to Chapter 9 with no problem and now the stutter started happening. Kinda wanted to just read a summary and move on to Kiwami 2 at this point.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes