taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New progress update from Inusuku.

He was surprised about amount of feedback comments about upcoming 1.3 version.
And he explained in details what 1.3 version would have.

Also he talked about 1.4 version a little.

Additionally there will be paid DLC by the end of the year ( my opinion - next year q1)
Hopefully we will see other girls in DLC .

Reactions: Miha1270

Bronev

Oct 28, 2021
Kay, so i kinda "completed" it, and 100 days with obrupt ending plus no "continue adventure" feels weak, it's like this game NEEDS some DLC's, also release on Steam would be nice. Still wery solid and may be one of the best "sister action" games out there, but i want more plot and guild action on top of that.
Also, if there's will be a siquel one day, i'd liked to see a kind of a change of action, where's it is an older sister instead of young one.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Even completed games gets updated.

1.3 and 1.4 versions are in progress.
Also paid dlc by the end of the year , which means other girls may get their own scenes.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Even completed games gets updated.

1.3 and 1.4 versions are in progress.
Also paid dlc by the end of the year , which means other girls may get their own scenes.
HORNY SCENES FOR THE CUTE GAL'S OF THE PARTEEEH HORRAAAYYY...
I wonder if there is also a harem ending.
Gotta catch em all like pokemon after all.

Nepgear 5

Jul 31, 2021
Anyone know what the "favor" we can see for each girl member have a purpose actually? At first, I thinked that the weird dream of the girl member change depending of the favors, but they only have one each.
It have a purpose in fight, maybe? Or something not implemented?

Reactions: NovaFox23

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone any advice on how to restore AP? I only get back 30 per night + 10 from food + 10 from bath and I go through it quicker than a bag of 50g crisps.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone any advice on how to restore AP? I only get back 30 per night + 10 from food + 10 from bath and I go through it quicker than a bag of 50g crisps.
Apart from what Raf-Raf said you can buy the Duvet when your guild reputation is high enough, this will make you recover 50 AP instead of 30 AP per night.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey all. been busy (when am I ever not these days?)

ALL the paperwork regarding my father has been (finally) dealt with, have also received and sorted through the last packages from Scotland.
I've also been given a date for when the finacial side gets fully transferred to me. So just a waiting game now.

It's all finally bloody done, no more chasing up, no more phonecalls, no more bloody paperwork! now I can focus on the translation, catch up on things I've missed and just generally take it easy.
God, I feel wrecked, but also a hell of a lot more content now that money won't ever be a issue again (and Rachel is already planning out things that we need to get, so she's happy as can be)

Sorry for the delays while I dealt with all this, I'm now going to be spending time playing the game, rewriting the scenes, and generally just improving the translation now that I'm free of the paperwork.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes