taotio

Jun 10, 2019
There are really plans and apparently it is advanced

View attachment 2712380
Oh well , i am mistaken here , however i doubt that is the version that people waiting for.
I doubt it will have english translation and most likely it will be released without DLC content.
I think that mobile port for previous game was released few years after official JP release.
Meaning , even if it says 80% , it might stay 80% for few years.

Oct 14, 2022
The waist thing I'd leave in. Not everything needs to be localized. "My hips are going crazy" and "I can't stop shaking" = essentially the same thing and I see it as no less poetic. Part of the charm of Japanese games is seeing how other cultures dirty talk and the little sister gets quite lewd with her words after her trust is high enough. I think it's part of her characterization and it should stay. Otherwise, I think the suggestions are okay.
Ah, my bad on that post, I hadn't specified. My suggestion there was changing "I'm going to do a lot of things" or however it was written. I was perfectly fine with the beginning. I'll adjust how I say my future suggestions to hopefully cause less confusion. Thank you for pointing this out!

Oct 14, 2022
Just hunted down my first forays into translating the (at the time) demo version of Fantasy...

and holy... seeing the differences in the translation from those early days to now... no comparision.
This is seriously so cool to see. The comments here make me really want to look into trying this myself, though I have never tried to mod anything before and know...5-ish japanese words when I hear them

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I've never actually had a bad end in this game before (somehow), what sort of play style causes this scene to happen?
Be a dick on ignore her when she sick...make her mad goes &explode
Do her on h like make cum so many time the nxt day she should be down....

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Be a dick on ignore her when she sick...make her mad goes &explode
Do her on h like make cum so many time the nxt day she should be down....
Yup, that's several of the ways to end the game... Aside from the bad ending and pregnancy ending.
Although if you did the great adventure, she's no longer sick unless you make her cum a lot (15x) at night session.

Oct 14, 2022
Shadesishere, alright you little shit. :ROFLMAO: I realized if I was really doing a run to test the translations of everything I could think of, I might as well read the fairy tales and serious books. LMFAO. I keep refreshing to see if there's more than four. The demon hunter response had me rolling, then your little 4th wall break. Fucking hilarious.

Oct 24, 2019
On a different note: It´s still not possible to re-do the Subjugation Quests on the Weekends right? Or is there a way to edit the save file (without MTool) to re-do the fights?

Oct 14, 2022
Is Just me error ? at FFFoxMod peep toilet and segs in toilet bug
I didn't get an error in any of the bathroom scenes. I think I've done 3 different scenes from there, so probably only one that I haven't seen, but the two that you mentioned I did see without issue. Might be worth redownloading/reapplying that mod and trying again.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere, alright you little shit. :ROFLMAO: I realized if I was really doing a run to test the translations of everything I could think of, I might as well read the fairy tales and serious books. LMFAO. I keep refreshing to see if there's more than four. The demon hunter response had me rolling, then your little 4th wall break. Fucking hilarious.
glad you enjoyed those... keep an eye out for other references/memes!

On a different note: It´s still not possible to re-do the Subjugation Quests on the Weekends right? Or is there a way to edit the save file (without MTool) to re-do the fights?
weekend subjugations are basically one-and-done sadly (personally, I would have been happy if it was only choice of two, but randomized everytime and re-doable). editing saves is... surprising difficult, not sure anyones actually managed to do it yet.

• Sad
Reactions: NitroSM

demo1089

Jan 13, 2021
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default).
This is based on the table updated by truemechasonic for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).
how do you get the cheat table to work? like where do you put the file in the game files

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
There are really plans and apparently it is advanced

View attachment 2712380
Oh well , i am mistaken here , however i doubt that is the version that people waiting for.
I doubt it will have english translation and most likely it will be released without DLC content.
I think that mobile port for previous game was released few years after official JP release.
Meaning , even if it says 80% , it might stay 80% for few years.
It's at 80% because the game is done, the last 20% is converting everything so it works on a phone which might indeed stay that way for years.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes