Oct 14, 2022
I forget that this game is a japanese game, an eroge.
'Chuu' & 'Rero' has been in my mind since v1.3.1, I got lost in that. (I think it was also because I woke up at 3AM, hungry, at a time where no open store that sells proper food. Which would be at 5AM.)

Those words/sfx, Onii-chan, and whatever else familiar words in anime and hentai are the important essence of eroges, I guess.
Translating those would break the immersion, rather.

You guys have opened my eyes and brought me back to the right(?) path.
3am with no decent food open...that's nightmare fuel right there. I can't blame you in the slightest

Oct 14, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weren't they explained as one massively muscular guy defending his smaller brother so he could do spells or something in the back? ...I call foul, game!

*edit* I'm wrong. Was probably thinking of another group that was explained to me. I've been redoing this fight forever because there's a random event that I accidentally clicked past that I wanted to make note of rewording and can't...get it....to show again...

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
also, some lines seem a bit off because I'm also working with space constraints (long lines have to be squeezed into the text box, and don't look good or become unreadable, an issue when a short written sentence in japanese balloons into 3 or more sentences in english)
Have you considered adding another text box after first one runs out of useable space?
Since you're editing CommonEvent.dat already there is nothing restraining you from launching WolfEditor and putting new text box instead of squeezing lines. Or is there another technical reason I'm not aware of?

Can't read japanese, so this isn't certain, but these could actually be one of the sfx that pops up in sex scenes.
pretty neat website for those pesky sfxs

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Have you considered adding another text box after first one runs out of useable space?
Since you're editing CommonEvent.dat already there is nothing restraining you from launching WolfEditor and putting new text box instead of squeezing lines. Or is there another technical reason I'm not aware of?
Everyone forgets, but if you look back in the monochrome thread waay back in december 2021... I didn't know ANYTHING about translating... everything I do now has been through trail and error... so... the technical reason for not using a new text box? didn't know, leery of experimenting a bit too. (might try it though)

heck, this all started as me asking myself "can I?" and snowballed.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Everyone forgets, but if you look back in the monochrome thread waay back in december 2021... I didn't know ANYTHING about translating... everything I do now has been through trail and error... so... the technical reason for not using a new text box? didn't know, leery of experimenting a bit too. (might try it though)

heck, this all started as me asking myself "can I?" and snowballed.
Wow I felt quite identified with your message, it all starts with a "what if I try?" and then everything flowed over time.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Look, someone already reported to inusuku about the cowgirl before the big adventure.

I also noticed that about the eyes that he mentions there, although inusuku's response is that he doesn't quite understand what they are trying to tell him...

damn translators

1687302290569.png

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Mkay, Shadesishere, I've got more text suggestions, but a majority are sex scenes. I debated even posting these because you already know, but am thinking it might at least help in some small way, so I'll just put them all in one spoiler tag for conciseness and you can ignore or save at your leisure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are a couple funny ones that I want to mention, though also ask that they don't change. When you ask your sister to strip naked, the line at the end says something like, "I had my sister show me naked." Clearly could be worded better, but it makes me chuckle when I see it and like that it's that way.

The legendary cook visit...did you name him? :ROFLMAO: Or was that Inusuku? Either way, that simple humor is always appreciated. I want to find your little Easter eggs that you sprinkled in, but I'm not always great at references.

The waist thing I'd leave in. Not everything needs to be localized. "My hips are going crazy" and "I can't stop shaking" = essentially the same thing and I see it as no less poetic. Part of the charm of Japanese games is seeing how other cultures dirty talk and the little sister gets quite lewd with her words after her trust is high enough. I think it's part of her characterization and it should stay. Otherwise, I think the suggestions are okay.

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
pretty neat website for those pesky sfxs
Neat indeed, god damn.
Still had to use the Japanese language in windows though, so I didn't have to play identify with the letters, just typed it.

But here's Rero/れろ:
word_effect77.png
Here's Chuu/ちゅう: Yamete/やめて , actually.
word_effect13.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Tebjos

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Sep 22, 2017
I did a little cheat table, sice the other one doesn't work.
skill point, lust, ap, money, battle HP etc.

aaaaaand now it doesn't seems to work. wtf?
Those addresses aren't pointers, they're just the memory values from your specific game instance then you saved it.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
There is no android version , not even in plans. Even if there will be one , it will take about 2-3 years.
Game engine is somewhat incompatible with android.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes