• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Oct 14, 2022
Anyone know how to make sister beg in the bathtub?
I've found if she's above 100 lust (and properly trust/interest, though that's a given) she'll randomly ask. It's not necessarily being frustrated from withholding or anything like that. I think it's more likely if you wash her hair, back and front but not continuing while her lust is higher.

Again, though, it's more random. She's allowed to have her own thoughts and desires that aren't on our timetable

Reactions: CrimsonBlitz213
Jan 20, 2021
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default). Based on the one updated by truemechasonic for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).
this worked for me, sadly no pudding in the inventory but eh

Never used one, mind letting me know how to go about actually using the table?
1)
1687279567251.png
2)
1687280120891.png
its usually ?????1.4.3 for me then Open

3)
1687279674089.png
press yes

4)
1687279711359.png
just double click the values some has limit indications

anyways I'm not good with providing instructions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
wait... so does she die? or just explode and is fine? (or not told).
Dies, but the whole exploding thing is treated as a gag, same as taking your dick out to cheer yourself up. There's no ending that treats it as a serious event, closest thing was a specific ending in the first game based on having certain a certain prefix from character creation.

Oct 14, 2022

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, in case anyone is wondering...

I'm currently enjoying some downtime (probably for the next week or two) while compiling "THE (NEW) LIST" of things that people bring to my attention regarding the translation.

I am fully aware of issues regarding... pretty much ALL the sex scenes, as I stupidly overwrote the save I was going to use to check and if needed, rewrite those scenes with.

So I decided to put them aside for the next translation release, as I didn't want you guys waiting forevermore because of a problem of my own making.

I'm still feeling pretty crappy, this cold just doesn't want to go away just yet, and I suspect working 8-12+ hours everyday on the translation wasn't helping matters.

so If any of you see an issue with wording, untranslated text (should be a extreme rarity... or a sex scene) or even simple spelling mistakes, leave a copy of the line(s) here, or at least a description of which scene/event it is.

Overall, I'm happy enough with this version of the translation, but am aware that it has issues that still need sorting.

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread, and answering questions (as long as they aren't in the FAQ) regardless.

I assume that these are not changed in 1.4.
From the small sample of testing I've done, the titles still have the same effects.
Are the gourmet club supposed to be beatable the first time you fight them on a fresh save? I had to resort to cheating using MTool (it's what my imuoto would have wanted) since I couldn't win otherwise and I'm just wondering if beating them is supposed to be some kind of ng+ thing.
It... is possible to beat them on a fresh save, you just have to know exactly what you are doing. most people though will probably only beat them with NG+ boosts (which is intended I believe).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Dies, but the whole exploding thing is treated as a gag, same as taking your dick out to cheer yourself up. There's no ending that treats it as a serious event, closest thing was a specific ending in the first game based on having certain a certain prefix from character creation.
huh? could you elaborate?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

I'm currently enjoying some downtime (probably for the next week or two) while compiling "THE (NEW) LIST" of things that people bring to my attention regarding the translation.

I am fully aware of issues regarding... pretty much ALL the sex scenes, as I stupidly overwrote the save I was going to use to check and if needed, rewrite those scenes with.

So I decided to put them aside for the next translation release, as I didn't want you guys waiting forevermore because of a problem of my own making.

I'm still feeling pretty crappy, this cold just doesn't want to go away just yet, and I suspect working 8-12+ hours everyday on the translation wasn't helping matters.

so If any of you see an issue with wording, untranslated text (should be a extreme rarity... or a sex scene) or even simple spelling mistakes, leave a copy of the line(s) here, or at least a description of which scene/event it is.

Overall, I'm happy enough with this version of the translation, but am aware that it has issues that still need sorting.

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread, and answering questions (as long as they aren't in the FAQ) regardless.

From the small sample of testing I've done, the titles still have the same effects.

It... is possible to beat them on a fresh save, you just have to know exactly what you are doing. most people though will probably only beat them with NG+ boosts (which is intended I believe).
Take your time, man. You deserve some rest.

Reactions: akapp

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default). Based on the one updated by truemechasonic for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).
Woo, this one seems to work and prolly should be stickied
Shadesishere

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
So does beating the Akasuki but losing to the gourmet club put me on the 'think of countermeasures' path? The FAQ seemingly implies that only beating both puts you on the subjugation path, would that be correct?

Do the paths even really matter though (does anything matter)?

Edit: Never mind, just read one of your older posts, so it seems that beating the gourmet club doesn't really matter at all and it's only the Akatsuki fight that changes the paths. That makes sense considering that your chances to beat the Akatsuki at that point in the game should be higher than the gourment club, relatively speaking.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So does beating the Akasuki but losing to the gourmet club put me on the 'think of countermeasures' path? The FAQ seemingly implies that only beating both puts you on the subjugation path, would that be correct?

Do the paths even really matter though (does anything matter)?
Gourmet defeat/victory sets relevent flag for the rematch later on.
Akatsuki fight seems to be the "path" determiner, loss = Menu path, Win = subjugation path

overall the story goes much the same way, it's just how the guild issues get dealt with that is different. Beating Akatsuki is intended for NG+ playthroughs, as completing the subjugation path might be difficult without NG+ boosts (not saying it's impossible though)

I think it's a case of Inusuku experimenting with different paths now, for possible future games/DLC

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Shadesishere

1687286223499.png minuscule detail but i seem to understand you're the perfectionist type ^^ (Found after beating gourmet club the 2nd time and akatsuki's bragging)

Also, I have a suggestion about the FAQ:

Put something like FIRST OF ALL LOOK AT THE INGAME TIPS MENU (●o≧д≦)o

It is pretty well made and i see many silly questions (including some I might have asked ><) that are answered in detail

I'm 50+ days in my run and so far i think the translation you made is of very good quality, the style is simple yet efficient

Thanks again and enjoy your well deserved free time/ good recovery

This game has such a soothing effect on my mind xD

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Shadesishere

View attachment 2711219 minuscule detail but i seem to understand you're the perfectionist type ^^ (Found after beating gourmet club the 2nd time and akatsuki's bragging)

Also, I have a suggestion about the FAQ:

Put something like FIRST OF ALL LOOK AT THE INGAME TIPS MENU (●o≧д≦)o

It is pretty well made and i see many silly questions (including some I might have asked ><) that are answered in detail

I'm 50+ days in my run and so far i think the translation you made is of very good quality, the style is simple yet efficient

Thanks again and enjoy your well deserved free time/ good recovery

This game has such a soothing effect on my mind xD
do not know why,

But seeing them use my mod excites me a lot.

687474~1.GIF

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

Ahhh okay, that's good because I was worried the rough and untranslated parts of the sex scenes wouldn't be properly translated, but if you're getting them next tl release, I'll probably just wait until that version before I install. Hope your cold goes away soon, man. Sleep and plenty of vitamin C(unny).

• Haha
Reactions: torresm
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes