astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
No sexy time with guild girls in hot spring DLC ? only peeping and stealing panties ? I mean it's 1500 per trip. without cheat. that's a lot of grind.

Reactions: H1M

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
Speaking of the DLC, you can raise favor/favorability with the girls, so it should be more than just perverted robbery.
ScreenShot_2023_0621_20_07_29.png
For some reason, I only noticed the favor indicator(?) in my second playthrough. I thought it was like their rating or something.
It's usually hearts, isn't it? Though considering a lot stuff in this game, or WolfRPG, are texts.

I don't know if there isn't a heart symbol that you can type; but after snooping around, I learned that these squares are texts.
ScreenShot_2023_0621_20_14_31.png
...If I remember correctly...

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Speaking of the DLC, you can raise favor/favorability with the girls, so it should be more than just perverted robbery.
View attachment 2712926
For some reason, I only noticed the favor indicator(?) in my second playthrough. I thought it was like their rating or something.
It's usually hearts, isn't it? Though considering a lot stuff in this game, or WolfRPG, are texts.

I don't know if there isn't a heart symbol that you can type; but after snooping around, I learned that these squares are texts.
View attachment 2712932
...If I remember correctly...
If the symbols are just text, I'd assume there's a heart shape too, but maybe it doesnt have an alt version like the square and star? Or it's just what the dev chose.

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
If the symbols are just text, I'd assume there's a heart shape too, but maybe it doesnt have an alt version like the square and star? Or it's just what the dev chose.
Yeah, a heart would be the first thing I'd expect of a text symbol.
And yeah, that makes sense.

Looking at the game's insides, it's actually impressive how it all works.
Can't explain it since I don't know shit about game engines.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I don't know if there isn't a heart symbol that you can type
Oh yes, there's both.
♥♥♥♡♡

Curious choice indeed, now that you mention it. Maybe Inusuku didn't like the way they look in the game's font...

Last edited:

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
how do you get the cheat table to work? like where do you put the file in the game files
The cheat table is the given name to cheats made with an external software called Cheat Engine, which is a framework for cheating games, and unrelated in any wya to game files.

You have to install Cheat Engine in order to make sense of that cheat table file. Just be careful if you do so, since their creators decided to come up with the infamous idea of embedding(infest) their own public installers with backdoors and other kinds of malware if you tick the wrong boxes (the things you don´t want to have roaming on your computer under any circunstance)

There are two typical ways to circumvent that:
1. Become a patron
2. Compile the source code yourself (more advanced)

I´m not sure if you can open the cheat table with software alternatives like Squalr, if that´s possible, then It would be another safe option.

Last edited:
Reactions: torresm

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
maybe it was also because they weren't planned to have any kind of relationship with the brother so it was changed to avoid confusion
Knowing inusuku obsession with "onii-chan" doesn't matter even if they are not blood related... best example of this is his previous work "Sister Travel"...
we'll see this in the future dlc....

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
That's a good point too. Even on the DLC, it's probably gonna be a one-off scene with each guild girl and then back to normal.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Seeing the game as it is, and only from the game design perspective, there are multitudes of small details that make very simple things (such as subjugations, fights in itself, the number and randomness of events, and details that impact your experience inconsciously even if they seem non important like the number of small enemy/ event cards on subjugations..) absolutely addictive.

I'm not a game designer myself, but i play video games since i'm a kid and i've seen (felt, actually) so many mechanics between these hands that I expect good surprises for the DLC even if i'm not putting my expectations too high.

The success of the current version might motivate the team behind to deliver something incredibly polished. They own their schedule, have money, and, above all, they have the spirit.

To put it simply I would put inusuku & team somewhere around here

Activision/Blizzard [:mad:]===============================l:)l=========[:ROFLMAO:] Fromsoftware

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Seeing the game as it is, and only from the game design perspective, there are multitudes of small details that make very simple things (such as subjugations, fights in itself, the number and randomness of events, and details that impact your experience inconsciously even if they seem non important like the number of small enemy/ event cards on subjugations..) absolutely addictive.

I'm not a game designer myself, but i play video games since i'm a kid and i've seen (felt, actually) so many mechanics between these hands that I expect good surprises for the DLC even if i'm not putting my expectations too high.

The success of the current version might motivate the team behind to deliver something incredibly polished. They own their schedule, have money, and, above all, they have the spirit.

To put it simply I would put inusuku & team somewhere around here

Activision/Blizzard [:mad:]===============================l:)l=========[:ROFLMAO:] Fromsoftware
Let's not be too negative just because we got exposed to so many western dev shenanigans. F- You Bobby C-ckD-CK
Let us go away from that sh-thole and look over towards FF14/16 devs
All hail YoshiP.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Let's not be too negative just because we got exposed to so many western dev shenanigans. F- You Bobby C-ckD-CK
Let us go away from that sh-thole and look over towards FF14/16 devs
All hail YoshiP.
Surely. I put my hand to cut the video game industry will be unrecognizable in 5 - 10 years anyway

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes