Amaro24

Jun 1, 2023
It looks like during intercrural sex the semen effects doesn't appear when MC climaxes, after applying the decensored mod. ScreenShot_2023_0620_02_07_32.png

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Do you have limited time here (like a few games where you have just 30 days to fully corrupt her before the game ends)?
There are timed story encounters/quests . Some can be failed , others will trigger game over if failed.
If you don't fail those , you can play endlessly. Some game events are random , others need to be triggered.

Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

SadCat.png

Dec 12, 2020
Anyone who know how to get this scene ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the first two are variations of the screen it shows you after a night attack and in both she is naked and in the first she is awake, so maybe in the first either use a condom, just make her cum by touching her or maybe have her wake up and scold you, and in the case of the second one i think its either anal or based on the position she was sleeping in (or the position you put her in).
the only one i know for sure is the third since its one of the naughty dreams you get when you have 120 lust and sleep

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
*reads about sister exploding*

Well that's a bit morbid and sad....

*checks cgs*

Well damn* (edited to correct wrong assumption)

p.s. anyone able to fully explain to me why she explodes? (I read a bit on the thread, but i don't get the actual story behind it).

Last edited:

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Reactions: Lolicon Hunter

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
Is the "Remade" Title worth keeping? other than lowering Onii-chans states what does it do?
Does it increase state growth?

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
Hey, Shades.
I don't remember if this was already reported, but there's untranslated lines when doing anal.
She still hasn't opened up to anal, so this was done while she was sleeping. This line happens before actually entering.

I encountered this while I had FFFox Mod on, so I made sure to uninstall it to confirm.
Also happened to Doggy Style. Though, I don't remember if I sneaked anal and then switched to the position, which is probably what I did since she doesn't like anal yet. I'm not sure if it happens to Piledriver since I can't freely try it right now. Yup, I just switched position and it happens to Piledriver as well.
(I'm pretty new to F95Zone, so it feels pretty weird to be saying all this like it's a casual conversation...)

Last edited:

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022

*checks cgs*

Well looks like the person responsible also got taken out XD (both You the MC, and the whoever caused the explosion).

p.s. anyone able to fully explain to me why she explodes? (I read a bit on the thread, but i don't get the actual story behind it).

TheDarkBladeII

Apr 7, 2021
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default). The table is linked at the bottom of this comment.
This is based on the table truemechasonic made for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).

Update 30/3/2024: Table for the Steam/Kagura version has been added, in wich the executable should be named "Game.exe" (Default). Some missing variables have also been added to both that and the Translation φ version. Please report anything that doesn't work.

Edit: I swear to god, instead of asking "how to use" all the time, some of you people could just...idk, search it on the forum or directly in Google? That's what they are for.
Anyways, here's the instructions:

- Install Cheat Engine if you don't have it installed yet (From cheatengine.org). Be careful when doing it as it can potentially install unwanted programs, so read every pop-up that appears during installation carefully. Cheat engine should already have an included tutorial that shows up the first time you open it, but I will keep explaining the process as the built-in tutorial doesn't explain how to open and use external cheat tables, I think.
- Extract one of the zip files attached below (Depending on wich version of the game you have). I recommend extracting the .CT file (aka cheat table) to some convenient folder like the game folder itself or desktop.
- Double click on the .CT file to open it with Cheat Engine.
- Open the game itself, then select the game on the process list on cheat engine (top left), open, and keep the current adress list once the the pop-up shows. Click on the boxes beside "Imouto", "Inventory", etc. to expand the list.
- Double click on the values to change them.
- Profit.

- Note: Checking the variable boxes (When they are marked with an X) means that specific value is locked until it is unckecked.

(The images are from gedexto's comment in page 363, I'm too lazy to edit the images myself lmao)
1687279567251.png 1687279635460.png 1687279711359.png

Last edited:

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023

*checks cgs*

Well looks like the person responsible also got taken out XD (both You the MC, and the whoever caused the explosion).

In my first playthrough, I purposefully made her mad. Imagine my surprise when she actually exploded (it was just the whole town in v1.3.1).
Then I recall the suspicious female/fortune teller, telling you that the mana inside her can literally explode.
Something about it being unstable, I don't remember. She does say that the sister can barely contain mana, so she get's easily sick.
Anyway, something about mana.

Oh yeah, what LELFACT said.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes