Sep 22, 2017
Here's my attempt at a cheat table. Some don't update immediately but will after a second. I'm only uploading it because the one archer42 uploaded doesnt have working battle stat changes (ATK, DEF, etc). This is the first cheat table I've ever made so if it doesn't work I apologize, If it does someone can take my cheat table to fix the better one.

here the previous table I just edit it a little bit, most of the functions do not work but the basic ones are ok (date, imouto, onii-chan,night time) View attachment 2709447

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
By the way, Shadesishere, was it normal for "Tournament" to still be there after finishing said tournament?
Seems to stay there until the next Tournament.

View attachment 2709488
the Tournament bit doesn't go away until the actual end of the tournament (shadow attack/ending)
In other words...
FeYw-7dWIAAK6Z7.jpg

Tournament arc trope lives on (until it doesn't)

and to make things interesting, theres actually 2 tournaments running at the same time, The Interleague Matches and the 8-Star Tournament...

Alright shade. Post a Ko-fi so we may shower you with our gratitude,
another request to donate money to me... I may just make one (again) at this rate.

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
the Tournament bit doesn't go away until the actual end of the tournament (shadow attack/ending)
In other words...
View attachment 2709537

Tournament arc trope lives on (until it doesn't)

and to make things interesting, theres actually 2 tournaments running at the same time, The Interleague Matches and the 8-Star Tournament...

another request to donate money to me... I may just make one (again) at this rate.
thanks for the fast update shade.. really appreciate you dedicating time for this game

Oct 14, 2022
Decided my first post after lurking here forever would be to ask this Shade. I wouldn't be able to give much, but I would happily show you my appreciation for your work and would hope that it could be a welcome distraction from one or two more questions of people who refuse to look at the FAQ, or even look at two posts before theirs in some cases.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I need to research good parts for a new pc i need for work to replace my potato laptop but i guess it can wait for a few days while I play this game. Thanks Shadesishere. Hope good karma goes your way. Take a few days to rest and recover your health man.

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
Oh boy new day, translation finaIIy drop and now i have to choose... Read FGO new chapter coming in a few hours or pIay this game untiI i went and touch grass... Choices... Touch grass it is

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I need to research good parts for a new pc i need for work to replace my potato laptop but i guess it can wait for a few days while I play this game. Thanks Shadesishere. Hope good karma goes your way. Take a few days to rest and recover your health man.
From current gen.
Ryzen 7600 cpu + 620 mobo+ cheap air cooler is good value for price unless you need more cores for work.
Alternative is intel 13600k which is better for productivity , but it will be more expensive with mobo and cooling.
Don't think about intel 13400 , very bad value.
If you are rich , get 7800X3D for gaming or 13900KS for productivity with 4090 Matrix.

Last edited:

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
Yo, there was a scene after making tea and the sister going to the bathroom while you do nothing, that she came back mad, for some reason.
I don't know why because I've been clicking so fast that I've been jizzing on her food, peeping on her in the toilet, all accidentally. Accidentally skipped it.

Does anyone know what she says there?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
This goes for BlueFireNick, Daseson and mello as well (oddly new to forums, don't know how to properly tag these names, but you get my intent)
to tag someone, just use a @ before typing their name
I feel like your work is wasted on F95, there are better alternatives out there like LC ( lewd co r n e r).
eh, this site has been sorta ok for the most part (I'm still banned from the roguelike evolution AND the prime mod threads due to... the circumstances that drove Prime away from this site... i made my "opinion" of a troll known, and got basically perma-banned from both threads)

Hi guys,

The compatibility update of my mod is out,

I mention it here because it had many mentions in this thread,

I hope it is not considered as spam:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-43-daseson.153385/post-11043118

View attachment 2709589

Shadesishere Now you can put the color mod in the section of the new translation.
Done :p

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Yo, there was a scene after making tea and the sister going to the bathroom while you do nothing, that she came back mad, for some reason.
I don't know why because I've been clicking so fast that I've been jizzing on her food, peeping on her in the toilet, all accidentally. Accidentally skipped it.

Does anyone know what she says there?
could be the quarrel random event... but I don't think that can trigger on bathroom exit?

also, I too, have misclicked due to clicking rapidly.

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
Hi guys,

The compatibility update of my mod is out,

I mention it here because it had many mentions in this thread,

I hope it is not considered as spam:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-43-daseson.153385/post-11043118

View attachment 2709589

Shadesishere Now you can put the color mod in the section of the new translation.
I just gotta say, your color mod is the most beautiful coloring of, I guess I'd call black & white Japanese art since it's not a manga (idk), I've ever seen.

I mean, like, I've only seen a few colored versions of some mangas but they just seemed to lack life.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
could be the quarrel random event... but I don't think that can trigger on bathroom exit?

also, I too, have misclicked due to clicking rapidly.
I failed the Panty Hunt and reloaded the save and the moment I didn't do anything, she got mad. And my clumsy ass skipped through it, knowing after the fact that it was random...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I failed the Panty Hunt and reloaded the save and the moment I didn't do anything, she got mad. And my clumsy ass skipped through it, knowing after the fact that it was random...
hmm, I'll doublecheck things later (could be I've managed to screw something up, but my testing didn't reveal any issues pantie hunting), could be something as simple as a misplaced line or something equally silly.

also, it's raining pretty heavy right now, daylight is here, and my bed is looking mighty fine... minus the fact rachel has pinched my pillow... and yup, is drooling on it... again. I'll just use her "pillows" in exchange :p

Feb 9, 2022
I just realize there's supposed to be 4 guild members? One is medic, one is melee, me and the Wizard girl? I try my best to get she but I don't know how, can anyone tell me how to get she? thanks :3

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes