Headwearing

Jul 13, 2017
For those asking, I've been using 7.2 cheat engine, and its been working perfectly fine for me.
No cheat table needed and by day 2-3 (in game) I had maxed stats and infinite AP just by typing in the values I see in game.

As far as the unstranslated stuff goes, it's nothing that'll make the game unplayable, we were all told a few pages back that it's still a work in progress so no worries there.
Quick tip. Shadesishere was nice enought to put a FAQ file togeather in the download file itself which awnsers many of the questions being asked here again lol.

Also lastly just wanted to take the time in this post to thank both Shadesishere, BlueFireNick and all the other moders for this game. I know I'm a lurker here but I definitly want to make sure credit is given when it's due for this amazing fan project.
Cheers.
You figured out the values for freezing the time?

Reactions: Tebix

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Alright! Updated the mod for the new translation, along with the added events. Decided to make a page dedicated to it, with it's size and current plans, so as not to inflate the thread here too much.

FFFox Mod v1.4: https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-fffox-mod.164340/

For those wanting the quick grab, I attached the zip below. All future updates will be on posted over there from now on.

Last edited:

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game_Wp3iJu3deT.png
tried applying translation to learned craftmanship skill
i can learn other skills just fine
Game_O6XwNSI4rK.png
my guess is you translated something that you shouldnt (script or whatever)
tell me more about other untranslated parts as well, will check that too

that aside after finishing a run, ill also send you a note or my translations file (i dont really have the time to translate the full game, just some parts, and see if you liked them better)

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Alright! Updated the mod for the new translation, along with the added events. Decided to make a page dedicated to it, with it's size and current plans, so as not to inflate the thread here too much.

FFFox Mod v1.4: https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-fffox-mod.164340/

For those wanting the quick grab, I attached the zip below. All future updates will be on posted over there from now on.
Friend but look how much content, the translation, the uncensored mod, FFFOX MOD, and waiting for the color one.

Today has really been the best day to be alive!!!!!

Thanks BlueFireNick, Shadesishere, daseson and mello.second.

They are the supreme Imouto deities!!!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
What is the FFFOX MOD? The link does not work.
It is a mod that adds content to the game.

I imagine that the link does not work because the thread is newly created and must be accepted by the moderators

Friend but look how much content, the translation, the uncensored mod, FFFOX MOD, and waiting for the color one.

Today has really been the best day to be alive!!!!!

Thanks BlueFireNick, Shadesishere, daseson and mello.second.

They are the supreme Imouto deities!!!
Only the color mod is missing :(.

When I get home I will post my update as soon as possible >:3

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
So, unfortunately, this game is SOOO grindy and no way to cheat. "saveeditonline" does not work. And Cheat Engine sets off all my anti-virus and fucks my PC.

• Angry
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

Shadesishere Would you add the FFFOX mod in the extras section please so that more people can try it without having to review the entire thread.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes