May 14, 2018
The bed time tutorial is not translated
"Remove sheet" button during bed time is not translated

edit: nvm, I didn't see the translation update

The Craftmanship skill description (after learning the skill) is not translated

These are all the missing translations I've found so far

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
New update and translation released on my day off? Guess it's fate.

Thanks Shade! Excellent work as always!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Game went into Latest Updates, average IQ levels dropage induring.
(Android version where btw?)
Ask the gamedev for an Android version, his socials are on OP post. Be wary though, if he learns you are playing a pirated copy, without buying the original (winner of DLSite's 2022 by the way) he may give you the kanchou in response

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
thank you for translating the latest update, will take a look at them, and let you know if i find any translations error or something that can be improved, also will check the problem you mentioned about the craftmanship skill or whatever

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The "known and unfixable issues" thing should probably be added to the OP, lest this thread get another 50 "tHec Raftmenshit dskripshun isnt trqanlslaterd" posts
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

there are (to my current knowledge) EIGHT things that can break the game if translated, or are not translated a certain way.

I have resolved to just mock those that don't bother to check things at this point.

Like this person who just posted before I could finish typing this post :

How do you stop the guild from being shut down? And it also won't do new game plus.
7pwrz7.gif

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Looks like the most recent cheat table posted only works with Mtool injected. It'll do if you really neeed something. Great work shade

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

there are (to my current knowledge) EIGHT things that can break the game if translated, or are not translated a certain way.

I have resolved to just mock those that don't bother to check things at this point.

Like this person who just posted before I could finish typing this post :

View attachment 2709241
I did, lol. It's wrong. Did not work.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
For those asking, I've been using 7.2 cheat engine, and its been working perfectly fine for me.
No cheat table needed and by day 2-3 (in game) I had maxed stats and infinite AP just by typing in the values I see in game.

As far as the unstranslated stuff goes, it's nothing that'll make the game unplayable, we were all told a few pages back that it's still a work in progress so no worries there.
Quick tip. Shadesishere was nice enough to put a FAQ file togeather in the download file itself which awnsers many of the questions being asked here again lol.

Also lastly just wanted to take the time in this post to thank both Shadesishere, BlueFireNick and all the other moders for this game. I know I'm a lurker here but I definitly want to make sure credit is given when it's due for this amazing fan project.
Cheers.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes