Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, first reports about missing translations:

View attachment 2708901
The tutorial for first time night crawling (other tutorials were good for now)
*bangs head on desk*

Okay... first nightcrawl tutorial... how the hell did I miss that?

Not the one from the tips menu?

alright...

*edit* fixed...
Will replace the current download link with a corrected version...
in the meantime just replace the commonevent.dat (attached below) in the BasicData folder (let me know if that corrects the issue)

Last edited:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Imouto -Fantasy- Translation φ

View attachment 2708592

DOWNLOAD TRANSLATION φ HERE

Changelog

19/06/2023
Updated To Imouto Fantasy 1.4.3!
New scenes, extra events and new CGs added to base game.
New Game+ has been added.
New story paths depending on player actions.

Translation Changes :
Sex scenes are largely untouched due to me stupidly overwriting the wrong save.
Brother has stopped channeling Vergil, thus all mentions of "my state changed" and most "I was Motivated" have been changed to reflect what happened in said scenes.
I would say 95% percent of at home random events have been done (and that 5% is just me being safe in case I missed any)
After guild events are around 90% done (again, me being safe in case I've missed some)
Title screen cards updated
many... many rewrites, rewordings and just better overall "flow" of the translation.
New scenes and events have been translated.
Removed the text documents in the main folder, replaced with a copy of the FAQ located here.
Tutorial Pictures in main folder have been replaced by a quick and dirty automated translation (google translate could do this... why didn't anyone tell me before?)
Fixed untranslated Buttons
All images in game are now translated, barring the room ones, which have english included anyway.

Major thanks to BlueFireNick for their help and assistance. without (him/her/they/other?), you would have suffered my terrible attempts at photoshop.
Looks like it's time for a new adventure! Already loaded my old save from 1.3 and am now contemplating whether start from scratch or go with NG+ already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this entire community shares this sentiment, but thank you very very much for the hours of work you spend in this project Shadeishere! You kept working relentlessly through sickness and storms like a fucking beast! A true inspiration for all oniichans in this thread! Also thanks for everyone who contributed and all the modders that share a passion for their imoutos!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SN: totally forgot about the alternate OP song when loading my old save, this shit is an absolute banger.
View attachment nekomimi.mp3

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
Definitely a lot of QoL improvements, one thing I could mention right now (as I was busy trying to get peerless but gave up and just used a savefile) is hovering over the Guild Activities points out the activity rewards. An arrow under stats, guild rep, or AP.

By the way, the only way to load a save is still to restart with F12 and continue, right?

Oh yeah, thank you for the hard work, Shadesishere & BlueFireNick.

TheBurnerDude52

Nov 29, 2021
Okay, so... the decensored mod for 1.4 is done. It took quite a while, around 5 hours including this artwork that I made on a whim.

Should I just wait for Shade to finish his translation or just upload it here right away?

View attachment 2676293

oh yeah, kudos for Shadesishere for working the translation for this game despite the difficulties.

Keep up the good work! We're in noble mission here!
Is the decensored mod finished and ready for release now that the new version is out?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Look few pages ago i think I saw it

View attachment 2708955

There are... Odd stuff on onii chan records ^^

Tips pages are fine, just the battle tips image in the background is untranslated

View attachment 2708967

Also, change logs are not translated

View attachment 2708969
Changelogs CANNOT be altered, not unless you want to be unable to save. (strange quirk of translating certain things breaks stuff... an example of this is if I translate the purchased "Craftmanship" skill description, it borks the skills screen and makes it so you can't buy skills)

as for the battle tip background pic... I know I had that done at some point... probably got eaten when I was compiling things... easy fix... but I think I'll save that for the next Translation version. *adds to new translation notes, fixes and issues*

Untitled.png

Seriously people, let me know of ANY issues you find, will only help make the next version better (and maybe I might one day reach Ω )

Known Issues :
Battle tip Background
Sister and brother synopsis thing on pantie screen

Unable to translate safely :
Craftmanship purchased Skill Description (breaks ability to buy skills)
Changelog (Breaks ability to save)

I'm in a neverending hell...
1.jpg

*last edit of like... 5 edits*
I'm just sooo done right now, enjoy the game all, I am going to drink tea, smoke, eat mars bars and play Harem Hotel (because hallelujah, it updated while I was working on this version of the translation, and now I need to start a fresh game to remember everything). will check the thread for issues, errors etc tomorrow.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Seems all the cheat tables posted no longer work with update. The newer ones were made with mtool in mind so don't work either

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Can you still cheat with cheat engine?
Each time I set a new parameter, with each reload, it missmatch

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes