mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Thank you!!!.

Hey, is your project still up to add pajamas to night scenes?
of course! but I can't pull an all-nighter so the progress is slow... I'll post some progress report a bit later

In your post: Full Decensored Mod for v1.31

Not the latest v1.4.3?
I just forgot to edit that part, v.0.3 is for v.1.4 of the game... this is new for me, so naming a mod for a game is kinda random , lol.

if you encounter a censored part just post it here and mention me, or maybe if you have some suggestion I'm all ears

kobared

Jul 11, 2020
Hey Shades/all, many thanks for getting this stuff translated/updated update for us. Ya'll seriously rock.

I don't know if this is the right place for it or if anybody's interested, but now that there's this major update, I'm trying to get this game running on my Steam Deck via Lutris/Wine. I'm pretty much a Linux/tech luddite, but I figure it'd be more comfy to play this thing on a handheld instead of a desk/laptop, so I'd figure why not try to learn more about Linux/my Steam Deck by getting this thing on it and maybe contribute my findings.

It's weird, because I've gotten the initial start up of this game works, but when I exit the game, some process still lingers in the background, and if I force close it, the game just won't start up again (error 256; seems something messed up with Wine, most likely because of the abrupt close.) I'd have to reinstall both the game and the Wine release to get it working again. My goal is to try to find what process is still going on in the background after I close the game and somehow smoothly stop it or fix it from messing with the Wine directory so that the program would be much more playable on Gaming Mode.

...But I'm pretty much wasting time brute forcing this stuff on handheld instead of connecting this Steam Deck to a keyboard and monitor, and I have real life chores/errands to run soon, so I'm stopping for now. Just wanted to post for thanks/ poke any interest.

Reactions: torresm

Markuno

May 28, 2023
of course! but I can't pull an all-nighter so the progress is slow... I'll post some progress report a bit later

I just forgot to edit that part, v.0.3 is for v.1.4 of the game... this is new for me, so naming a mod for a game is kinda random , lol.

if you encounter a censored part just post it here and mention me, or maybe if you have some suggestion I'm all ears
Oh great!!! I look forward to your progress report

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
After big adventure it is said imouto's hair get blonde again, I don't know how it would be doable, but it would be pretty neat to have colored images matching this

notecrash

Jun 7, 2019
Hey Shades/all, many thanks for getting this stuff translated/updated update for us. Ya'll seriously rock.

I don't know if this is the right place for it or if anybody's interested, but now that there's this major update, I'm trying to get this game running on my Steam Deck via Lutris/Wine. I'm pretty much a Linux/tech luddite, but I figure it'd be more comfy to play this thing on a handheld instead of a desk/laptop, so I'd figure why not try to learn more about Linux/my Steam Deck by getting this thing on it and maybe contribute my findings.

It's weird, because I've gotten the initial start up of this game works, but when I exit the game, some process still lingers in the background, and if I force close it, the game just won't start up again (error 256; seems something messed up with Wine, most likely because of the abrupt close.) I'd have to reinstall both the game and the Wine release to get it working again. My goal is to try to find what process is still going on in the background after I close the game and somehow smoothly stop it or fix it from messing with the Wine directory so that the program would be much more playable on Gaming Mode.

...But I'm pretty much wasting time brute forcing this stuff on handheld instead of connecting this Steam Deck to a keyboard and monitor, and I have real life chores/errands to run soon, so I'm stopping for now. Just wanted to post for thanks/ poke any interest.
Try using Steam itself instead of Lutris. It ran just fine here without any tinkering.
I didn't check, but I believe it won't have that background issue that you described. When closing an app through Steam, it kills every process associated.

kobared

Jul 11, 2020
Try using Steam itself instead of Lutris. It ran just fine here without any tinkering.
That is insanely weird because I definitely remember trying that out first and it didn't work on my end. Just tried it again and it still doesn't work. Are you using a specific Proton version, and have you tried closing and opening the game?

notecrash

Jun 7, 2019
That is insanely weird because I definitely remember trying that out first and it didn't work on my end. Just tried it again and it still doesn't work. Are you using a specific Proton version, and have you tried closing and opening the game?
using proton experimental here

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
After big adventure it is said imouto's hair get blonde again, I don't know how it would be doable, but it would be pretty neat to have colored images matching this
suggestion about color mod should be mentioned to daseson, she's the one who did all the coloring. Though I think changing imouto's hair color is already on progress

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes