Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
Alright! Updated the mod for the new translation, along with the added events. Decided to make a page dedicated to it, with it's size and current plans, so as not to inflate the thread here too much.

FFFox Mod v1.4: https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-fffox-mod.164340/

For those wanting the quick grab, I attached the zip below. All future updates will be on posted over there from now on.
Just encountered a little issue after I installed FFFox Mod.
The "Reputation Up" text that pops up after guild activities or "Talk about our dreams", is in japanese.

Noticed it after selecting "Talk about our dreams" for the Policy and made sure to test it in the Community... service activity.
guild rep.png
Another one:
After selecting "Flip Up" or "Flip Down", It's also in japanese.
ScreenShot_2023_0620_10_31_33.png

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
You don't have to turn off Anti Virus for cheat engine, If your Anti Virus is detecting something in cheat engine that means you downloaded the cheat engine from a scam site.
What's the site for cheatengine? Cuz I downloaded it from the wiki given site of cheatengine.org and WinDef gets triggered when I try installing it. But yeah, it's finicky so probably a false positive.

So, unfortunately, this game is SOOO grindy and no way to cheat. "saveeditonline" does not work. And Cheat Engine sets off all my anti-virus and fucks my PC.
Anyways, you could install cheat engine on a VM and play from there, as Wolf RPG works on a VM
There also might be some cheat saves floating around.

Reactions: HentaiSlaves

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I got the bad ending because I couldn't defeat the shadow people. I cannot be arsed to play through this again, I know there are cheats but yea. Might just wait for a save or something/through the thread if someone has one with max stats etc etc.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
cheatengine.org
Did you check that you might was redirected to another site before the download? if so then just Block the main exe of cheat engine with firewall if you know how and then just use it, i use 7.0 it's stable and it works with everything so far for me don't always download the newest one.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Imouto -Fantasy- Translation φ

View attachment 2708592

DOWNLOAD TRANSLATION φ HERE

Changelog

19/06/2023
Updated To Imouto Fantasy 1.4.3!
New scenes, extra events and new CGs added to base game.
New Game+ has been added.
New story paths depending on player actions.

Translation Changes :
Sex scenes are largely untouched due to me stupidly overwriting the wrong save.
Brother has stopped channeling Vergil, thus all mentions of "my state changed" and most "I was Motivated" have been changed to reflect what happened in said scenes.
I would say 95% percent of at home random events have been done (and that 5% is just me being safe in case I missed any)
After guild events are around 90% done (again, me being safe in case I've missed some)
Title screen cards updated
many... many rewrites, rewordings and just better overall "flow" of the translation.
New scenes and events have been translated.
Removed the text documents in the main folder, replaced with a copy of the FAQ located here.
Tutorial Pictures in main folder have been replaced by a quick and dirty automated translation (google translate could do this... why didn't anyone tell me before?)
Fixed untranslated Buttons
All images in game are now translated, barring the room ones, which have english included anyway.

Major thanks to BlueFireNick for their help and assistance. without (him/her/they/other?), you would have suffered my terrible attempts at photoshop.
finally been waiting for it T^T
not much but as a thanks i just made this using my shit editting
enjoy it xD
s1 (3).gif

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere Would you add the FFFOX mod in the extras section please so that more people can try it without having to review the entire thread.
Done

Just encountered a little issue after I installed FFFox Mod.
The "Reputation Up" text that pops up after guild activities or "Talk about our dreams", is in japanese.

Noticed it after selecting "Talk about our dreams" for the Policy and made sure to test it in the Community... service activity.
View attachment 2709427
Another one:
After selecting "Flip Up" or "Flip Down", It's also in japanese.
View attachment 2709462
Added to list (wait... is this FFFox mod exclusive? or my translation? ... either way added to list to double check)

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes