• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
here's the new version of Decensored mod,
Link : Mega

also the decensored mod post has been updated to v.0.3

Thanks for the hardwork Shadesishere and BlueFireNick !
Hello, thank you for your hard work!

I noticed that, when choosing to run into the toilet when she's doing her business, there is still a sized pixel of censorship for the third pic. Whenever you can can you please fix that?

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
In this recent version, it seems doesn't work anymore?
shows ???? only

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I just realize there's supposed to be 4 guild members? One is medic, one is melee, me and the Wizard girl? I try my best to get she but I don't know how, can anyone tell me how to get she? thanks :3
You will find her at the book store later in game when you get the intro from the guild that it would be nice to have some support.. Anyway just go to town and if you don't see her then try next time until you bump in to her there.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Hmm, launched the game with Mtool to speed up sex scenes, and even after clean reinstalation of everything it seems to have overwritten the translation, very weird

Any idea?

Oct 24, 2019
I´m a bit late to the party but many thanks to Shade and everyone else who has contributed to this project!

Also love the "Serious Book" in this Translation

Amaro24

Jun 1, 2023
It looks like during intercrural sex the semen effects doesn't appear when MC climaxes, after applying the decensored mod. ScreenShot_2023_0620_02_07_32.png

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes