Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
TBH I don't know why there is even pregnancy tag in the first place. It's just one static image.
This + morning after pill, use of condoms, big adventures' rewards being about fertility, 2 endings associated... And now with current version even the game itself stops auto saving if little cummies successively made their team work, so... We can say it's a pretty central thematic

Wow how did you get it in color? I just downloaded it and it's in black and white
https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-43-daseson.153385/
(link is in OP)

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 2714453
Hmmm why such possibility to night crawl with so few lust? : o

Also, I'm not sure why, but on my previous run sister's mood always decreased after night time (even with "I want to H"), and now it doesn't happen anymore (which is a relief and is more coherent)

Is it because i played on hard? Or the latest version (1.4.2) had a bug that is now fixed? (didn't see it mentioned in changelog)
Cheat Engine is your friend.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right then, I'm slowly playing through because time is a stupid constraint on life in general, but here is where I got to last night Shadesishere:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On for more! Hope to catch another easter egg. I think I didn't understand one of them. The other traveling chef with an "A" name. If that was a reference, I don't know that one. :/
Added to the list.

also, the other chef event... I guess I could rename him Ollie J... hmm...

decisions decisions...

Oct 14, 2022
Thanks, wow I didn't know that it could be modified to color... from what I see in the images the color is very good, great.
Catching a potential follow up question from you on this, she hasn't finished all the scenes. Those who use this color mod know it's a work in progress. If you find yourself saying, "Wait, this here is colored, but the main thing isn't," that is the case. She is doing incredible work, so patiently enjoying what has been done is best. :)

Reactions: akapp

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
here's a peerless perverted, day one
1.- Swaying field --> agriculture + def
2.- share food --> kana's love increased
3.- it's anyone's call // world only knows my future --> +5 counter rate, perfect for lategame

Mods i made the save in: fff, daseson, recolor.. you know.

for anyone who doesnt want 1/200 chance of getting this restarting new game over and over... here you go.

PD: ofc it's on hardmode. would you want it any other way?

Last edited:

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Is there a way to use the cheat table provided here to avoid pregnancy ? I'm so scatter brain sometimes i forget to use the damn pill. It's the third time i get the pregnancy ending(happy one)
And no, condoms are the work of the devil.

Edit: I'm guessing that implantation and pregnancy should be 0 ?
Annotation 2023-06-22 033930.png

Last edited:

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Cheat Engine is your friend.
I'm not sure to understand, i do not use CE and this happened once or twice maybe on my run (screenshot as proof)

My, British humor is the best xDD

1687394604270.png

Is there a way to use the cheat table provided here to avoid pregnancy ? I'm so scatter brain sometimes i forget to use the damn pill. It's the third time i get the pregnancy ending(happy one)
And no, condoms are the work of the devil.

Edit: I'm guessing that implantation and pregnancy should be 0 ?
View attachment 2714818
I don't know for CE i don't use it, but since 1.4.x autosaves stop when imouto gets knocked up (it is actually a good way to know if she is pregnant or not)

Oct 14, 2022
I just spent a very frustrating 20 minutes trying to get through the night without a non-dream event happening. I chose Ascetic life this week, sister and I were below 30 but my dumb self chose to skip the bath scene and clearly amped up the internal horniness with that choice.

I ended up being saved by the pudding mod, thank god!

*edit* Gaaaaaaaarhgghr I only delayed the frustration for a day. Get off me, sis! I'm doing this for both of us!

*edit edit* Is the rock paper scissors game a mod? A few scenes are screaming at me that it doesn't seem to be...

Last edited:

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Pull out, bud! lol

Take it as incentive to do the grand adventure sooner.

But also take advantage of that autosave freeze. It's clearly designed because Inusuki knew this would be the hardest challenge in the game for some. ;)
No kidding man. This is the real hard core mode.
The autosave feature is genius, somehow i didn't see that in the changelog so thank you. Ill do some tests with cheats and the autosave feature.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Man, preggo fetishists are probably the loudest of the bunch, because I've never seen anyone to be saying quite as much about other kinks, like anal, feet or, I dunno, traps. The only force to oppose them are people who enter NTR-game threads to shit on them just because.
My personal speculation is that a given percentage of any group of people are going to be loud about what they want. The larger the group of people, the more likely you are to run into the loud percentage. I guess kind of like how you're more likely to run into an entitled person if you work retail due to the quantity of people you see? If it's a popular or unpopular fetish, there will be more vocal people saying how important it is to have or not have it. Of course, I suppose it's possible that certain fetishes attract certain types of people though.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I'm not sure to understand, i do not use CE and this happened once or twice maybe on my run (screenshot as proof)
Game is lying if you want to have the full experience use CE ~ Cheat Engine or you will end up fuki fuki her like 5 hours 3-4 times in that time period, So trust me when i say Cheat Engine is your best friend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: torresm

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
These tips are very basic but I remember my first playthrough and got the Farmer ending one time and I knocked up my Sister so yeah...
Yeah, I got the farmer ending first time around as well (I think I tried too late to get my sister's help with the guild, so the event wouldn't trigger). It's going better on this playthrough, but I did notice last time that I tried doing some lewd stuff with her at night and she'd invariably wake up or I'd run out of time before I could get anywhere, even though her lust and interest were both decently high (70+ for each, IIRC) and I had the perks to reduce the chances of her waking up and increase the positive effects of touching. Also, the text seemed to indicate that she was in to things (something like "Ah, brother, just be gentle!" when she woke up), but in practice she still didn't seem to like it (everything increasing the Bad meter once she was awake), which threw me for a loop on what I should be doing.

Preggo 'enjoyers' are straight crazy.
I think it's like most kinks/fetishes: most people who enjoy it are pretty chill, but you'll always have a vocal minority who can be loud and shitty about not getting what they want. Personally, I more often see people getting really upset about the presence of kinks they don't like than the other way around.

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Anyone who messed with the code knows what a "good deed" is good for? Do i get luckier or sth? Or does karma not exist?

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Game is lying if you want to have the full experience use CE ~ Cheat Engine or you will end up fuki fuki her like 5 hours 3-4 times in that time period, So trust me when i say Cheat Engine is your best friend.
I definitely don't understand, sorry : l

I don't see any need for me to use CE as it would break the RP. Her nipple sensitivity is cheated already anyway...

orsomecho

Jul 4, 2017
I've been trying to carry over stats for a NG+ but it doesn't seem to be gong through? What am I doing wrong? 1687404097883.png
I made sure my latest autosave and save slot 2 is to the latest I've played (Day 170+)
Started on both Normal and Hard just in case that was the issue but still no carry over on either.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes