orillion1

Jun 27, 2023
at that point you should be strong enough not to lose first match. And i think at some point you get help against black hole if you do well enough. ( although i don't remember which route i was at that time)
Just do new game + and try winning all story battles - you will get different route (although battle against black hole will be same )
well, i dont really want to try hard this game and think how to actually defeat it. are there some cheats to this game?

Roaringxz

Feb 1, 2023
after all this... I can finally sit back a bit and actually, you know... play the game properly instead of scrutinising every line, checking and double-checking everything, praying I won't break the game etc...

what a wild ride... and still more to do in the future! as soon as the full version hits, I will be working hard to get it to all you wonderful people here as quickly as possible, and trust me, from what I've seen in the code, theres a lot to do!
and I'll still be working on this demo until then.

let me end this post with a qoute i looked at quite a few times while translating :

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

This may be a very dumb question and I do apologize in advance but I have a lot of money and I don't know how to spend it I'm not sure if there's a shop in the game or anything like that

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
This may be a very dumb question and I do apologize in advance but I have a lot of money and I don't know how to spend it I'm not sure if there's a shop in the game or anything like that
How nice it is to see that you use my mod ♥

On weekends you can go to town and there you can spend the money.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Another update on their blog:

Basically, it's hot over there, but they're stating to get some drafts for cgs done, as well as implementing sprites to indicate progress for saves.
She's going to melt before she can finish the dlc. Rip.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Go to the town and buy stuff, take her out to dinner and out to swim.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Are there any new scenes in new game+? I 100%ed my first walkthrough, so I was wondering if it's worth to start new game+
There are a few different scenes and story path (kinda small differences) based on the outcome of the story battles. In terms of H? Probably not many. Seems like all H scenes with sis at home can be done in any playthrough. Hot spring scenes idk since Ive yet to get there :(.
There's also the RNG of seeing lewd scenes so it's possible you might not have seen everything.

This is all based on what Ive read here. I haven't completed a full play through yet, so I may be wrong/missed something.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes