mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
View attachment 2990293
Issues with Android version to be directed to whoever is dealing with that.

I don't play any games on android (heck, I barely use my mobile phone... it's just there, for calls only, if I even remember to charge it... it's mostly used as an alarm clock if I'm honest), so I never had a need to learn how to convert games to APK or whatever.

Speaking of, once an android version is... properly working(?) and has translation working... someone @ me with the links and such so I can add them to OP.
To be honest i just want to have something i can play in android in Apk format, if someone can port a better translation go ahead, for me i only shared because i think maybe someone can enjoy the apk like me jaja.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I just noticed when I was splitting the blonde hair version sprites that I made a spelling mistake in my code for splitting the 6x2 and had an uppercase variable X instead of a lower case variable x.
In other words if you got to a point where she trusted you enough to show herself naked instead of wearing her panties when you select sexual harassment and then show me your bare body, she would agree and then show you her wearing purple pajamas instead, which got copied instead of the correct image. Quite the letdown XD.
I'll have that corrected and reuploaded when I finish later this afternoon.
Ahh nope. actually looking some more it affected all images ending in _06.png and _12.png, replacing them with respectively with _05.png and _11.png.
Luckily there are not too many of them and the fix is as simple as rerunning the correct code in the relevant folders.
Still funny to me though XD.
If you installed the previous colour mod remember to update when I upload the bugfixed version.
Also I'll ask mario6714 to update the apk at that time as well
i update the apk using the new files

Reactions: junkerr

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
- the optional hair colour change portion (which looks amazing)

For example in the apk we dont have the change color after the event right?

i am going to use the folder "2 - color mod" and "2 - akapp cg -Color mod"

Thanks for port the mod for android
yep, the hair colour change is either on or off depending on whether you have the files installed or not, it changing based on the event progress is a functionality of the FFFox mod that I have no Idea how to replicate.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Based Shion enjoyer.
tbh I don't watch much hololive content, I just like arata's artwork so I chose them for the sample picture, and shion just happened to be their latest sfw artwork.

though I do have quite a few tagged murasaki_shion from different artists in my animebox favourites collection, because I think the avatar is cute.

also calli has some fire songs.
'scuffed up age' is a mood in and of itself, I recommend a listen if you haven't heard it yet.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
luckily the filenames are all the same excluding the split images and the only hard thing was getting the right syntax to automate the splitting of the images. Since yours changes different split stuff to the decensor (eyes and mouth), it'll take a little longer to sort and make sure I've got all of them, but since they're mostly the same sizes after the split, it's easier to batch and automate them than I thought it would be.
I'll probably be done and have them uploaded by later this afternoon, at least in my timezone.

I plan on finishing the selective repackaging and the readme sometime later this week.

Do you or akapp want to make a custom sprite of her holding a phone for the android version's joiplay icon?
No pressure, I just don't have much in the way of artistic skill XD

I have a subtle feeling I might have seen that on inusuku's cien page. I'll have a look later.
So, I tried to draw an icon. How is it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
so cute!!!
I put it besides the default icon in the joiplay menu for comparison.
IMG_20231009_175540.jpg

I was thinking something a little more like this one, with her looking at the book.

IMG_20231009_180004.jpg

also some (hopefully) constructive critisism.
- if you do use one with a detailed background like that one, you should remember which coordinates of the image you cropped so daseson can get the same image from the already colored version (I think the background you chose is already colored)
is it a cropped and edited version of this?
v144_cg2_1.png
- and gradients like the one in the bottom left will be harder to recolor than an image without gradients
- detailed backgrounds won't show up as well since it's so small, this won't be as much of an issue for when it's colored, but for someone like me with suboptimal eyesight it's hard to make out her clothes from the background when looking at it from the distance that I would see it at while opening it normally

And a reminder to keep the image in two separate layers when handing over to daseson so they don't have to crop out the imouto sprite if they do have an already colored background.

And a request to make different versions of what is displayed on the phone on the final version for the apk vs joiplay version
Screenshot_20231009-182719.png
- I think having the loading screen for the Joiplay version running horizontally like this would look better than just the logo sprite, because the joiplay sprite is never seen at that size in normal use. (not sure about how well it can fit on an image that small tho)
- and I think just the android sprite would look good for the .apk version

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
yep, the hair colour change is either on or off depending on whether you have the files installed or not, it changing based on the event progress is a functionality of the FFFox mod that I have no Idea how to replicate.
My current method is using string variables to change the folder that the game looks for when choosing the image. Not sure if that would work with RPG Maker, and it's the more complicated method in order to expand my mod's options.

My previous method was more of a 'if, then' branch. I added in a condition branch that if the adventure had been cleared, then it showed the other image instead. Both methods require coding each instance of the images that the hair color mod changes.

Reactions: linylo

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
so cute!!!
View attachment 2991989

I was thinking something a little more like this one, with her looking at the book.

View attachment 2991988

- if you do use one with a detailed background like that one, you should remember which coordinates of the image you cropped so daseson can get the same image from the already colored version (I think the background you chose is already colored)
View attachment 2991993
- and gradients like the one in the bottom left will be harder to recolor than an image without gradients
- detailed backgrounds won't show up as well since it's so small, this won't be as much of an issue for when it's colored, but for someone like me with suboptimal eyesight it's hard to make out her clothes from the background when looking at it from the distance that I would see it at while opening it normally

And a reminder to keep the image in two separate layers when handing over to daseson so they don't have to crop out the imouto sprite if they do have an already colored background.

And a request to make different versions of what is displayed on the phone on the final version for the apk vs joiplay version
View attachment 2992001
- I think having the loading screen for the Joiplay version running horizontally like this would look better than just the logo sprite, because the joiplay sprite is never seen at that size in normal use. (not sure about how well it can fit on an image that small tho)
wow, that's a really good critique I think, thank you(y). Also, examples will really help (I don’t use Joiplay myself, so the first thing that came to my mind was a square icon 256x256, without any criteriao_O). I will try to take into account everything you described when I make the next version of the icon.

junkerr

May 7, 2019
Trying the color+decensor apk.
I can't seem to go back to title screen or even close the game (without killing the process)
Am I missing something here?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I fell in love ♥!!!!

So pretty I LOVE IT.

my-dress-up-darling-anime-love.gif

wow, that's a really good critique I think, thank you(y). Also, examples will really help (I don’t use Joiplay myself, so the first thing that came to my mind was a square icon 256x256, without any criteriao_O). I will try to take into account everything you described when I make the next version of the icon.
Wow, I had already downloaded it to color it hehe

I will look forward to the new version.

I love your drawings ♥♥

I would love to one day learn to make drawings this cute ♥♥♥

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
so cute!!!
View attachment 2991989

View attachment 2991988

View attachment 2991993

View attachment 2992001
So... I tried to make something more suitable for the design of joiplay. And I came up with a lot of options... But I like the latest version, just like the first ones.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So... I tried to make something more suitable for the design of joiplay. And I came up with a lot of options... But I like the latest version, just like the first ones.
By the way, as your fan girl I must say, your drawings have improved a lot,

Here is a small comparison:

If you told me that this last image was official from Inusuku, I would believe it, it is really surprising, thank you for your work :giggle:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
By the way, as your fan girl I must say, your drawings have improved a lot,

Here is a small comparison:

If you told me that this last image was official from Inusuku, I would believe it, it is really surprising, thank you for your work :giggle:
Well, overall it's really almost Inusuku's work... :whistle:
Well, I will try in future drawings))

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Oh, even so it doesn't take away your credit, I've been watching all your drawings and I've noticed your improvement over time. They are all very cute ♥ and I will always be happy to see more.

And I will always wait for more.

1696892175078.png

On the other hand... I was so happy to see the icon that this happened :whistle: :

Last edited:

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
I like them all alot, and I think I'll use this one (left) when the imouto sprite is colored personally:
IMG_20231010_085925.jpg
- on a separate note, I now know a piece of useless functionality I wish Joiplay had:
a slideshow so I could cycle through images in the background behind the app images the app icons...
wait!!
I can probably do this with the create shortcut and a launcher with a slideshow background setting.
I'll check if neo launcher on fdroid has that functionality.

- sidenote that I use grapheneos's multiple profiles, and I keep my lewd stuff on a second profile (profile = user account). so I'm not sure if anyone running stock android would want to replicate the functionality this way.
- maybe a time based wallpaper swapper so you can run through different folders of wallpapers when you are alone vs at work/school. not sure if that is a thing.

!!?
daseson made a colored version of the original when I was typing this and it looks amazing.
(and then I actually comment this like 20 mins later because I tend to get sidetracked as I type comments XD)

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
XD I like the idea that inusuku's prerelease artwork is going to be the base of the modder community's android app icons.
Even if this one wasn't drawn from scratch, getting the idea and retouching the image for daseson to use as a base for her coloring deserves credit.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I like them all alot, and I think I'll use this one (left) when the imouto sprite is colored personally
I appreciate your work, it's great to have the game on mobile, but if you're going to color it yourself, why did you tell Daseson to do it?

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
I appreciate your work, it's great to have the game on mobile, but if you're going to color it yourself, why did you tell Daseson to do it?
and my grandma has failed me.
I meant to say that I personally would choose to use that icon when it was colored (by daseson).
understandable confusion.

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes