linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Is there another mod?
Colored Decensored Mod for v1.21

Here's a quick colored version of mello.second's decensor mod. I might get around to coloring the cg too, but no promises. Any feedback appreciated.

Link: Mega
There is this one and daseson's one.

RunningFurniture replied to a post referencing this one, and then pwnawgraphy (the creator) replied that it was discontinued.
RunningFurniture thought the post was referencing daseson's color mod, and didn't know about pwnawgraphy's color mod.

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
How to unlock all sex technique?
- Most of them need you to read the 3rd type book (the doujin?) (one buy per week max).
- Then there is one where you need to "bath" your sister when she is sick and pray the RNJesus to give you the position
- There is an other one where you need to have at least 1 book of the 2nd and 3rd type of book in your inventorie. And pray very hard RNJesus to promp the event where your sister found your book by her self and read it.
- At night when our sister is on her side, if you succeed to make her drink it, then you will unlock the 69.

Oct 10, 2020
- Most of them need you to read the 3rd type book (the doujin?) (one buy per week max).
- Then there is one where you need to "bath" your sister when she is sick and pray the RNJesus to give you the position
- There is an other one where you need to have at least 1 book of the 2nd and 3rd type of book in your inventorie. And pray very hard RNJesus to promp the event where your sister found your book by her self and read it.
- At night when our sister is on her side, if you succeed to make her drink it, then you will unlock the 69.
Okay, thanks for the tips.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How do birth control pills work?
Eat first or eat later?

A child, There's a child amongst us...
Welcome to the party kid, Birth control pills come in a couple of varieties : those taken over a period of time, and those taken within a set period after adults have fun, which you aren't allowed to do yet, The ones in-game are the morning after variety (also called peace-of-mind pills, the "oh shit we didn't use condoms!" pills, and also called the French Abortion Pill, learning is fun!)

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
About the apk (still in japanese):

here a link:

Edit: doesn't work, sorry, to be honest I just installed it and opened it and stopped after seeing the apk open fine, fixed the error about "ServerSave":

Mega

Link 1.0.2:

Mega

Link 1.0.2 (Partial Eng, port mod Decensored and Color), about the partial eng i used the file Shadesishere shared with me for port part of the translation into the apk, i used the file for port a part from the translation and also use translation ++ (google) for translate another part:

Mega

Update (Mods):

Mega

Link 1.0.5 (Partial Eng, port mod Decensored and Color): About this version, i imported a little more from the translation file Shadesishere and also use google for translate another things and a updated to 1.0.5.

Mega

Thanks for the files Everym and for the apk to Nanikun831 and Shadesishere for the translation file from Translation ++ and linylo for port the Mod ( Decensored and Color) and daseson for create the great color mod

I updated the apk

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
By the way, I hadn't mentioned it, but I tried the mobile version and it filled me with joy to see the color images :giggle:.

Many thanks to you, linylo and Everym for their work on the mobile version.
And if you have the opportunity can you let me know if you find any errors? I just tried it for a moment because I don't have time right now.

Thanks

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
And thanks to you for create the color mod, i really liked.

And dont forget about Shadesishere, he shared me the translation file in format for use in translation ++ XD
Oh sure, with Shade I will always be very grateful for the translation and their willingness to help others.

And if you have the opportunity can you let me know if you find any errors? I just tried it for a moment because I don't have time right now.

Thanks
I played until the 20th and I didn't see anything strange, but if I find something strange I will let you know.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes