mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
About the apk (still in japanese):

here a link:

Edit: doesn't work, sorry, to be honest I just installed it and opened it and stopped after seeing the apk open fine, fixed the error about "ServerSave":

Mega

Link 1.0.2:

Mega

Link 1.0.2 (Partial Eng, port mod Decensored and Color), about the partial eng i used the file Shadesishere shared with me for port part of the translation into the apk, i used the file for port a part from the translation and also use translation ++ (google) for translate another part:

Mega

Update (Mods):

Mega

Link 1.0.5 (Partial Eng, port mod Decensored and Color): About this version, i imported a little more from the translation file Shadesishere and also use google for translate another things and a updated to 1.0.5.

Mega

Thanks for the files Everym and for the apk to Nanikun831 and Shadesishere for the translation file from Translation ++ and linylo for port the Mod ( Decensored and Color) and daseson for create the great color mod

I updated the apk

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
By the way, I hadn't mentioned it, but I tried the mobile version and it filled me with joy to see the color images :giggle:.

Many thanks to you, linylo and Everym for their work on the mobile version.
And if you have the opportunity can you let me know if you find any errors? I just tried it for a moment because I don't have time right now.

Thanks

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
And thanks to you for create the color mod, i really liked.

And dont forget about Shadesishere, he shared me the translation file in format for use in translation ++ XD
Oh sure, with Shade I will always be very grateful for the translation and their willingness to help others.

And if you have the opportunity can you let me know if you find any errors? I just tried it for a moment because I don't have time right now.

Thanks
I played until the 20th and I didn't see anything strange, but if I find something strange I will let you know.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Oh sure, with Shade I will always be very grateful for the translation and their willingness to help others.

I played until the 20th and I didn't see anything strange, but if I find something strange I will let you know.
Hi Shadesishere , can you update the link in the main post? thanks

the link:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
New blog post, they're having issues figuring out exactly what happens during the rotating day schedule but it ends with being in a empty room with a loneliness meter.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
from ci-en progress, looks like we need at least to be at late spring to play dlc with current community mods

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes