BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
It is strange. I have the steam version, but the patcher doesn't work, and the game LAAAAGS as fuck. The "pirate" version can be patched, modded and has no lag.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
It is strange. I have the steam version, but the patcher doesn't work, and the game LAAAAGS as fuck. The "pirate" version can be patched, modded and has no lag.
Maybe Steam DRM is having issues (if the Steam version even has it)? That sounds like a very strange issue.

Reactions: leastdevotee

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Dang, the Kagura version makes it sound so mean. It's Onii-chan's responsibility to make the Imouto happy ><
View attachment 3641622
I'm not seeing this meanness you speak of. It's just saying she's still a virgin despite having lots of sex. Though, the "technically" part is unneeded unless they inserted without breaking her hymen (inserting shallow, fapping instead of piston, cumming outside).

botdf

Mar 22, 2024
I'm not seeing this meanness you speak of. It's just saying she's still a virgin despite having lots of sex. Though, the "technically" part is unneeded unless they inserted without breaking her hymen (inserting shallow, fapping instead of piston, cumming outside).
using dildo also takes her v-card. I was aiming for the unicorn alternative dialogue and ruined it with the dildo lol

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
using dildo also takes her v-card. I was aiming for the unicorn alternative dialogue and ruined it with the dildo lol
Wait, specific question. Does imouto make any different dialogue of she stayed a virgin? When i go a playthrough i always take her v-card during the first week

Reactions: leastdevotee

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Mostly the "ass ravaged" part, but also largely just joking around. Though now that I've been ass deep in the JP scripts for a month and some change I definitely do have my own expectations about the tone and whatnot.

Jun 27, 2018
a woman's virginity is defined by the hymen
By fucking who? A woman's virginity has only one traditional meaning, and it's "has this had a big veiny cock in it?"

Are you telling me if some chick's hymen tore riding a horse or doing gymnastic stretches, you're going to get all worked up thinking the saddle or gym mat snuck in and got prima nocta on you?

lmao

DeadEnd72

Apr 4, 2020
By fucking who? A woman's virginity has only one traditional meaning, and it's "has this had a big veiny cock in it?"

Are you telling me if some chick's hymen tore riding a horse or doing gymnastic stretches, you're going to get all worked up thinking the saddle or gym mat snuck in and got prima nocta on you?

lmao
How can a clown be so unfunny and wrong at the same time?

lmao

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
excited for the next ci-en post likely to come this weekend. It can come out anytime soon. I can see release date being announced this week and release the next. I mean as far as we know gallery implementation and bugfixes are left. In terms of real life they are exhausted and have no furniture(including bed/futon) so maybe one more week?
Though now that I'm thinking about it that's just pretty much the plan of late May to mid June

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes