torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Every time I tried Mtool, I ended up dropping it after a while and just resigning myself to waiting. If it isn't the wonky translation and the menus and UI looking like shit, it's Mtool itself being a pain to deal with, and the overall experience is just not enjoyable.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Anybody else unlocking the wrong scenes from the album? I guess this might be a bug with existing saves from previous versions.

mezkal4p

Mar 26, 2023
Do the previous instances of Cheat Engine posted here not work with the DLC? It doesn't seem to load the game for me. I don't mind playing without it but going on adventures on the weekends can get pretty shitty without being able to restore your Energy with Cheat Engine lol.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Maybe there is a game with full translation but no DLC translation?
nope, because Inusuku, as usual, made everything a hodge podge, with bits moved around, some parts rewritten, plus events here there and everywhere in the code.

not fun to deal with.
but I'm chugging away at it, and going through a crazy amount of tea doing so.
If I really wanted to, I could get a fast and loose version out within 48 hours, but I won't, as I'm going over the translation as I go, giving it much more care than previous versions.

also... and this is speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Inusuku releases MORE DLC later down the road...
dlc_ending03.jpg

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
so the game released on 2022 right ?
when did inusuku released a statement that they will make a dlc of this? maybe they make another one
since imouto fantasy is really popular both in japanse and the world(since the steam version sale 200k)

Merurulince

Jan 17, 2023
also... and this is speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Inusuku releases MORE DLC later down the road...
I also speculate the same. Considering Inusuku introduced Narumi who had "taboo" magic powers and even drew a CG of her just to finish the DLC then and there.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes