Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Heh, at the start I'll generally just drop some sweets on her and call it a day. But sure, I'll probably have a full (but rough-ish) version of all the DLC stuff out by end of day Tuesday, since I happen to have lots of time again the next couple days. I can let you know or you can just link it whenever, my revisions will be ongoing so there's no real end point in sight.
Cool, time until my release is dependant of how long it takes me to play the whole game and edit the translation in areas that are spotty (or in some cases completely re-write it)
so far everything is working, but I haven't reached hot springs yet on my test playthrough.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Cool, time until my release is dependant of how long it takes me to play the whole game and edit the translation in areas that are spotty (or in some cases completely re-write it)
so far everything is working, but I haven't reached hot springs yet on my test playthrough.
Uhh, I'd appreciate if you could report what happens when you get to the Kuma Bear subjugation request. I'm sure you've seen in the script there's a whole event with the Acorn Brigade (or something similar) and it gets referenced in the follow up scenes, but in my current test the event itself never happened. I don't know if Inusuku hasn't actually implemented it yet or if somehow something is wrong with my game/save.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
fair enough, when I start a new game I usually spam compliments on day 1 to get her to love, then try to keep it there for rest of game.

Btw, send me a message once your own translation of the DLC is done and I'll link it to the OP, been meaning to do that for awhile.
Complimenting her only works below mood level 7 (I believe Love is at 8), and randomly improves mood by 1 or 2. So if you're at mood level 6 and get 2, you can hit Love, but if you get 1 and hit 7, it won't increase anymore. It stayed the same in both the base game and DLC.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Complimenting her only works below mood level 7 (I believe Love is at 8), and randomly improves mood by 1 or 2. So if you're at mood level 6 and get 2, you can hit Love, but if you get 1 and hit 7, it won't increase anymore. It stayed the same in both the base game and DLC.
Shades just out here hitting that 50% roll for 2 years straight until the DLC.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shades just out here hitting that 50% roll for 2 years straight until the DLC.
hmmm, I don't think so, I pre-DLC versions, could get Love mood pretty easily (hence why I did it day 1 everytime), 4 compliments max (2 each to up a mood, 2 compliments > Good mood > 2 more > Love), this version I'm somewhere around 20+ compliments and no increase, so either really unlucky, or it's been capped at good mood...

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Do you know how i get that story? D: and yui scenes too
Do the postgame onsen event, then the follow-up subjugation quest that opens afterwards, then you'll have the option on weekdays to enter and progress the DLC story. Some of the Yui scenes are in there, probably also a new wet dream (I haven't TL'd those parts quite yet so can't 100% confirm).

NachoDat1

Jun 15, 2024
Do the postgame onsen event, then the follow-up subjugation quest that opens afterwards, then you'll have the option on weekdays to enter and progress the DLC story. Some of the Yui scenes are in there, probably also a new wet dream (I haven't TL'd those parts quite yet so can't 100% confirm).
Thank you!

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Wait, when do you get NG+ points?
I just started a new game despite not even having reached Kasumi (or any ending) in my previous one, and I had 1 inheritance point.

Edit: From what I see in CE with 2.00, compliments (Communication/Cheer up/Compliment) work until mood 7 or 8, and increase by 1 or 2 (50% chance of either, looks like). Imouto starts at 5, Good starts at 7 or above, and it seems that compliments won't increase mood at 7 or above.
Over days 1 and 2, I got 5 (normal) -> 6-> 8 (good) -> 8 -> 8 -> 8, and in another run, 5 (normal) -> 7 (good) -> 7 -> 7.

But you can definitely max out day one with some luck with the +1/+2 values, and the Snack you start with:
- Compliment her (+1, mood 6, Normal)
- Compliment her (+2, mood 8, Good)
- Giver a snack (+2, mood 10, Love)

Not sure if 1.45 had the same behavior.

Last edited:

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
As recently as a couple months ago, the free version of Translator++ still did not properly read the UTF-8 encoding of Wolf v3 games. Not sure when support was added in the paid version, though.
Yep. When 1.4.3 released they used a newer version of Wolf and so a lot of time was spent in trying to inject the translation.
Shadesishere contacted the T++ developer personally and they had it sorted out in just a few days.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Why are RNG events not saved in the memory album? I just ran across
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but when i checked the album thing it wasnt there
Do you complete the game yet? Somehow there were a bug where I unlock the scenes and it not appear on Album.
But after I finish the DLC and open album all view content was unlock. Weird

botdf

Mar 22, 2024
Does defeating akatsuki heavily change the story? On a run that I defeated him I started having to fight seals (only got to like day 33 so thats about it)... Can I still reach the ending of the story with the game that way?
if you defeat him, you can skip the event in which your guild have to find a new menu. So losing to him can make you hit a bad end

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Currently rewriting a bit of the Cooking path to try and make it clearer what the player needs to do... which is hilarious, as as I'm typing this, see new posts about the path split. (Menu path or Seal path has no effect on the end content)

(yes, I'm basically writing a flashing red and blue sign as to how to avoid the farmer ending)

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Currently rewriting a bit of the Cooking path to try and make it clearer what the player needs to do... which is hilarious, as as I'm typing this, see new posts about the path split. (Menu path or Seal path has no effect on the end content)

(yes, I'm basically writing a flashing red and blue sign as to how to avoid the farmer ending)

View attachment 3743850 View attachment 3743851
The colored text is going to be a nice addition. I'm still predicting too many farmer endings because people just skip text.

Reactions: Padav22
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes