Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Special mention for the Abstinence weekly policy with a very frustrated imouto, in which the imouto does not give a damn about the policy, forces you to come in your sleep and then proceeds to complain about it, failing the policy.
The gall on this girl, I swear.
I was recently testing a playthrough where I never did anything overtly sexual to her (that she knew about), not once letting her wake up during the midnight portion. Yet, when I got her Interest to 200, she immediately jumped in for the cowgirl scene (full insertion!). Funny enough, the game still would not give the option to ask for sex in the evening, even though she was happy to initiate whenever she damn well pleased.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I was recently testing a playthrough where I never did anything overtly sexual to her (that she knew about), not once letting her wake up during the midnight portion. Yet, when I got her Interest to 200, she immediately jumped in for the cowgirl scene (full insertion!). Funny enough, the game still would not give the option to ask for sex in the evening, even though she was happy to initiate whenever she damn well pleased.
She is the main character now.

Ravenlust

Dec 20, 2021
Question for the people who have seen all the dlc images. About how many images would need to be uncensored? Trying to get a idea on work load for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kod2222

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
Just a word of warning to anyone playing through the game for the first time... If you don't have high enough stats to win the tournament battles around day 70-something, you're essentially locked into a game over. I nearly got myself stuck and faced with the prospect of having to re-do hours of gameplay... thankfully I had a save from just a few days prior, giving me enough training time to win.

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
so anything pass 100th day is basically end-game right?
RIGHT?
(i have the whole 2nd page of CG haven't opened, the same with the other girls)
i would die if it's the case cuz imagine having to run from the start ☠

Reactions: Kod2222

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Whew. Finished another playthough up to the pre-DLC credits roll with 6h51.

so anything pass 100th day is basically end-game right?
RIGHT?
(i have the whole 2nd page of CG haven't opened, the same with the other girls)
i would die if it's the case cuz imagine having to run from the start ☠
Correct. The earliest the game can end is Fri. day 103 (if you completed the Grand Adventure on Sun. day 98 or before), then credits rolls and it pops you back in post-game mode with the hot springs (1.1) and DLC story (2.0) stuff.
A lot of CGs (the entire Page 2 of the Story section) are in the hot springs and DLCs.

There is a bad end CG (imouto pregnancy), which can be missed if you didn't trigger the relevant bad end (obviously). You can no longer get her pregnant after completing the GA.

Most other CGs are RNG and not technically missable, but not exactly easy to obtain:
  • The wet dreams with your imouto or guild members. A random one can be seen by sleeping with Lust 120 (and a non-sexually frustrated imouto). DLC brings new ones, which can be seen before the ending (had new Kana, Yui, Yukari wet dreams before clearing)
  • Although it does not show up in the Memory screen, said sexually frustrated imouto will assault you in your sleep (there are multiple variations of this CG, selected randomly),
  • Guild member CGs happen randomly, including shower scenes (random at end of day) and stories (which will raise the power and affection level and end in a sunset CG). Including Yukari.

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
Whew. Finished another playthough up to the pre-DLC credits roll with 6h51.

Correct. The earliest the game can end is Fri. day 103 (if you completed the Grand Adventure on Sun. day 98 or before), then credits rolls and it pops you back in post-game mode with the hot springs (1.1) and DLC story (2.0) stuff.
A lot of CGs (the entire Page 2 of the Story section) are in the hot springs and DLCs.

There is a bad end CG (imouto pregnancy), which can be missed if you didn't trigger the relevant bad end (obviously). You can no longer get her pregnant after completing the GA.

Most other CGs are RNG and not technically missable, but not exactly easy to obtain:
  • The wet dreams with your imouto or guild members. A random one can be seen by sleeping with Lust 120 (and a non-sexually frustrated imouto). DLC brings new ones, which can be seen before the ending (had new Kana, Yui, Yukari wet dreams before clearing)
  • Although it does not show up in the Memory screen, said sexually frustrated imouto will assault you in your sleep (there are multiple variations of this CG, selected randomly),
  • Guild member CGs happen randomly, including shower scenes (random at end of day) and stories (which will raise the power and affection level and end in a sunset CG). Including Yukari.
wait wut
my game did not trigger onsen scene lmao
because i did not do the GA before the Portal fight?
kinda glad i do save each weeks so prob time for me to go back a few week before to give it a clear xD

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
because i did not do the GA before the Portal fight?
You can do the GA anytime after the Portal fight, but you must do it to get to the interguild exhibition match, credits, and post-game.
Daytime guild activities will be forced on you from day 101 onwards, and until the credits roll. It's the game's way of telling you to stop simping about Yukari and cure your imouto already, but I notice the game isn't explicit in its intentions (it only tells you daytime activities are temporarily locked, but doesn't tell you why).

Hot springs/onsen scenes happen in post-game, I think a couple weeks in? After clearing the onsen story part, you can go there on week-ends.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes