seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
Just a word of warning to anyone playing through the game for the first time... If you don't have high enough stats to win the tournament battles around day 70-something, you're essentially locked into a game over. I nearly got myself stuck and faced with the prospect of having to re-do hours of gameplay... thankfully I had a save from just a few days prior, giving me enough training time to win.

Reactions: leastdevotee

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
so anything pass 100th day is basically end-game right?
RIGHT?
(i have the whole 2nd page of CG haven't opened, the same with the other girls)
i would die if it's the case cuz imagine having to run from the start ☠

Reactions: Kod2222

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Whew. Finished another playthough up to the pre-DLC credits roll with 6h51.

so anything pass 100th day is basically end-game right?
RIGHT?
(i have the whole 2nd page of CG haven't opened, the same with the other girls)
i would die if it's the case cuz imagine having to run from the start ☠
Correct. The earliest the game can end is Fri. day 103 (if you completed the Grand Adventure on Sun. day 98 or before), then credits rolls and it pops you back in post-game mode with the hot springs (1.1) and DLC story (2.0) stuff.
A lot of CGs (the entire Page 2 of the Story section) are in the hot springs and DLCs.

There is a bad end CG (imouto pregnancy), which can be missed if you didn't trigger the relevant bad end (obviously). You can no longer get her pregnant after completing the GA.

Most other CGs are RNG and not technically missable, but not exactly easy to obtain:
  • The wet dreams with your imouto or guild members. A random one can be seen by sleeping with Lust 120 (and a non-sexually frustrated imouto). DLC brings new ones, which can be seen before the ending (had new Kana, Yui, Yukari wet dreams before clearing)
  • Although it does not show up in the Memory screen, said sexually frustrated imouto will assault you in your sleep (there are multiple variations of this CG, selected randomly),
  • Guild member CGs happen randomly, including shower scenes (random at end of day) and stories (which will raise the power and affection level and end in a sunset CG). Including Yukari.

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
Whew. Finished another playthough up to the pre-DLC credits roll with 6h51.

Correct. The earliest the game can end is Fri. day 103 (if you completed the Grand Adventure on Sun. day 98 or before), then credits rolls and it pops you back in post-game mode with the hot springs (1.1) and DLC story (2.0) stuff.
A lot of CGs (the entire Page 2 of the Story section) are in the hot springs and DLCs.

There is a bad end CG (imouto pregnancy), which can be missed if you didn't trigger the relevant bad end (obviously). You can no longer get her pregnant after completing the GA.

Most other CGs are RNG and not technically missable, but not exactly easy to obtain:
  • The wet dreams with your imouto or guild members. A random one can be seen by sleeping with Lust 120 (and a non-sexually frustrated imouto). DLC brings new ones, which can be seen before the ending (had new Kana, Yui, Yukari wet dreams before clearing)
  • Although it does not show up in the Memory screen, said sexually frustrated imouto will assault you in your sleep (there are multiple variations of this CG, selected randomly),
  • Guild member CGs happen randomly, including shower scenes (random at end of day) and stories (which will raise the power and affection level and end in a sunset CG). Including Yukari.
wait wut
my game did not trigger onsen scene lmao
because i did not do the GA before the Portal fight?
kinda glad i do save each weeks so prob time for me to go back a few week before to give it a clear xD

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
because i did not do the GA before the Portal fight?
You can do the GA anytime after the Portal fight, but you must do it to get to the interguild exhibition match, credits, and post-game.
Daytime guild activities will be forced on you from day 101 onwards, and until the credits roll. It's the game's way of telling you to stop simping about Yukari and cure your imouto already, but I notice the game isn't explicit in its intentions (it only tells you daytime activities are temporarily locked, but doesn't tell you why).

Hot springs/onsen scenes happen in post-game, I think a couple weeks in? After clearing the onsen story part, you can go there on week-ends.

Last edited:

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
You can do the GA anytime after the Portal fight, but you must do it to get to the interguild exhibition match, credits, and post-game.
Daytime guild activities will be forced on you from day 101 onwards, and until the credits roll. It's the game's way of telling you to stop simping about Yukari and cure your imouto already, but I notice the game isn't explicit in its intentions (it only tells you daytime activities are temporarily locked, but doesn't tell you why).
my current latest is D136 with GA cleared just a day before, so basically i just wait like a week in before i can trigger the credit roll?

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
Nobody really asked for this, but I figured I'd share this New Game+ Hard Mode Day 2 Remodeled Genius (Peerless) Onii-chan. Basically the best starting Onii-chan possible for those who wants to prepare for the DLC.

New Game+ points have been allocated into the following:

Power *

Intelligence *****

Reliable Brother *

Savings *

Companion Lvl *****

Indomitable Body **
(high power is unecessary early on)

(allows more stat allocations for unlocking skills like Prodigy day 1, also annoying to grind)

(slight trust boost, and the day 1 homeless man event gave another boost to push past 100 to allow shared baths)

(money isn't an issue early on, but one point allows you to buyout most noteworthy stuff from the first town visit)

(during Onii-chan creation the "share food" option was used which adds yet another Lvl to your companions)

(a no-brainer)

Day 2 event was the scientist visit, and the "power" option was successful, hence the "remodeled" title, which is just nuts this early.
Sister and Onii-chan mood states are also "maxed" by spending actions boosting the moods on day 1 and waking up energetic on day 2.
Stat points have sadly already been allocated so there's no freedom of choice, since I originally didn't intend to share this save.
Granted, using the "aaaargh blub blub drowning" option during Onii-chan creation is arguably the best choice for the increased AP, and choosing the "share food" option is just a personal preference to instead juice up Kana and Yui.

View attachment 3597736
View attachment 3597654
Note: This is a JP save that also uses BlueFireNick's FFFox Mod, and frankly I'm not sure if it's compatible with the non-modded version. It also uses the fourth save slot, so be wary not to overwrite any save you wish to keep. If someone is able to convert it to a Kagura compatible save then I'll gladly update and include it.

Edit: As requested, replacing your current System.sav file in the save folder with this View attachment 3600474 will unlock creating New Game+ with max stat allocations (15 points).

Why is remodeled / remade a desired title?

afaik it reduced the current stats by 10, and dont give any positive?

Reactions: Kevinfiere

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Why is remodeled / remade a desired title?

afaik it reduced the current stats by 10, and dont give any positive?
Remodeled isn't desired, but having a critical success on the scientist "Power" option gives I believe +30 to all stats and the somewhat useless Golden Shot skill. If memory serves it also gives the regen HP skill for free, but I'm unsure since I always have that unlocked with New Game+ through Indomitable Body.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I was recently testing a playthrough where I never did anything overtly sexual to her (that she knew about), not once letting her wake up during the midnight portion. Yet, when I got her Interest to 200, she immediately jumped in for the cowgirl scene (full insertion!). Funny enough, the game still would not give the option to ask for sex in the evening, even though she was happy to initiate whenever she damn well pleased.
I noticed this too. The progression is kinda railroaded and there seems to be an intended way to play. A lot of little things get messy if you do unexpected stuff like not actually do anything to her yet raise her interest and lust for example.

Not unexpected considering I think it's a one-man dev team but still.

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
What happens if you clear the Super Grand Adventure (the second one) with a pure imouto anyway? Does the unicorn not fight you and grant you the title of Saint Onii-chan, hallowed be thy name, or something? I know it does fight you after noting how impure her relation with her onii-chan is.
I can't say I ever had the mental fortitude to keep her chaste that long, but I'm curious.

EDIT: TWELVE THOUSAND POSTS IN THIS THREAD WHAT THE HELL

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
What happens if you clear the Super Grand Adventure (the second one) with a pure imouto anyway? Does the unicorn not fight you and grant you the title of Saint Onii-chan, hallowed be thy name, or something?
I can't say I ever had the mental fortitude to keep her chaste that long, but I'm curious.
Yeah, exactly that... the unicorn thanks you for saving yourself for it.

4lvj.gif

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
What happens if you clear the Super Grand Adventure (the second one) with a pure imouto anyway? Does the unicorn not fight you and grant you the title of Saint Onii-chan, hallowed be thy name, or something? I know it does fight you after noting how impure her relation with her onii-chan is.
It congratulates you then gives you his blessing to have bareback sex with your sister

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
funny stuff:
i wanted to do no cum week to see what i can receive
she literally got me on bed and then scold me right after that for failing the week absolute cinema
imma clear the game today, that was an absolute peak 7hr of gameplay fr

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
funny stuff:
i wanted to do no cum week to see what i can receive
she literally got me on bed and then scold me right after that for failing the week absolute cinema
imma clear the game today, that was an absolute peak 7hr of gameplay fr
I got the option for a no cum week, and I'm like "yeah, we're not doing that".
Another individual, less perverted than I, will have to figure out what it actually does...

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes