Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
just me or is community work showing up everyday now?
RNG, sounds like you are getting quite lucky.

anyway, I'm hoping to have the initial version of my translation (DLC V0.1) out tonight, just have a couple of things to try and sort out.
(the V0.1 is because I know there are areas that need a lot more work, but I promised to get the translation to you all as quick as I could, so there may be things I've missed/overlooked.. and there's one bug that is bothering the hell out of me, a minor background issue)

Life issues have been a major pain, with my responsibilities conflicting majorly with my free time to work on the translation (election time here in UK, and in my area, I'm basically third in command for our candidate, which meant I've been up and about almost everyday doing various things, and getting home knackered... and the candidate in question is talking about me running for the position next time... a scary thought)

honestly though, I would highly recommend people grab the Imouto_prpr version Here, as they are doing an amazing job (better than my own I would guess, I haven't actually tried their version yet)

Last edited:

JohnPastel

Dec 5, 2019
RNG, sounds like you are getting quite lucky.

anyway, I'm hoping to have the initial version of my translation (DLC V0.1) out tonight, just have a couple of things to try and sort out.
(the V0.1 is because I know there are areas that need a lot more work, but I promised to get the translation to you all as quick as I could, so there may be things I've missed/overlooked.. and there's one bug that is bothering the hell out of me, a minor background issue)

Life issues have been a major pain, with my responsibilities conflicting majorly with my free time to work on the translation (election time here in UK, and in my area, I'm basically third in command for our candidate, which meant I've been up and about almost everyday doing various things, and getting home knackered... and the candidate in question is talking about me running for the position next time... a scary thought)

honestly though, I would highly recommend people grab the Imouto_prpr version Here, as they are doing an amazing job (better than my own I would guess, I haven't actually tried their version yet)
While Imouto's version is indeed great, I don't think it will be to everyone's taste, so your version will be greatly appreciated for many, and I mean many, people here ahah.
Both versions should coexist together, and to be fair, I wish there were more cases of having two different translations, one more western focused and the other for weebs, that's a good thing for everyone.
Releasing a prototype version is never something to be ashamed of, things will be reported, and it will get better with time ;)

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
TY Bro, I tries to support at DLsite but it really hard to pay via my country.
Maybe should wait from kagura release DLC.
Yeah, for most countries you probably have to buy points first, then redeem and spend the points on whatever (payment processor things, they don't all love the Imouto like we do). Looks like they recently changed the point buying system so you have to sign up for that as well, which seems less convenient. I would still say to give it a try if you can, but in the end anything you do to support is appreciated.
Thanks, I have had a lot of time and a lot of drive to work on it since the DLC release, though ultimately it will always be very different than your version in its style and target audience (old weebs like me). I will continue to refine it and hopefully many people have been enjoying it so far; I finally remembered that it's probably time to start looking at adding a certain QoL feature to perhaps improve... accessibility? Well, if I can, anyway.
While Imouto's version is indeed great, I don't think it will be to everyone's taste, so your version will be greatly appreciated for many, and I mean many, people here ahah.
Both versions should coexist together, and to be fair, I wish there were more cases of having two different translations, one more western focused and the other for weebs, that's a good thing for everyone.
Releasing a prototype version is never something to be ashamed of, things will be reported, and it will get better with time ;)
I do really wish official game releases (like, big ones), would include a different translation that's more accurate to the Japanese script specifically for use with original language voice options (which are thankfully very often included these days). It's natural that they have to localize heavily for dubs, but because of that, the written text always ends up some weird thing that often diverges wildly from what the characters on screen are saying simply because it is literally representing a different script.

Last edited:

72;$7$8+

Nov 30, 2023
- Is Android colorless and colored version different? Wdym expanded since I'm playing colorless version

- Missing out? Is Android's content (minus the DLC of course) still incomplete? What is Android's status compared to the base game in terms of version, content and bug fixes?
Translations and Daseson's colored version on mobile are incomplete yes. Compared to where the modded versions are at for windows at least. I can't post a link since I only have two comments, but the mod page link is on the first page of this thread. Daseson has been working hard coloring the majority of what was missing already. A lot of the combat dialogue is still in Japanese, and portions of the HUD in the main gameplay aren't translated either. It's not unplayable, so I'm still thankful for what we got. But a lot of people are still missing out.

nhatphu

Sep 8, 2021
Time for post #12,064 with a DLC FAQ. The usual questions are starting to show up.

DLC where?
1.45 base game and DLC here (2.00).
DLC update (2.01) here.

DLC how?
Extract the 1.45 base game, and then overwrite the files in there with the DLC files.

DLC what?
The DLC updates the base game to version 2.00/2.01, and adds:
  • new story content after the base game, and after the hot springs monkey attack,
  • new wet dreams for the imouto and 4 guild members, which are still randomly selected (Imouto: 2, Kana: 1, Yui: 1, Kasumi: 1,Yukari: 3),
  • new H events with the imouto in the house (a toilet scene - previously a FFFox mod addition - with two variations, a masturbation scene, kitchen sex, and a couple others),
  • new H events at the beach (with the imouto, Kasumi and Yui - need to finish the relevant DLC story parts first),
  • as far as the guild members go, only Kasumi has a proper story H scene. The others are relegated to wet dreams. Yui technically gets a scene during the story, but you can only view it in the album after finishing the DLC. All four get a new random bath event at the end of the day (same as the shower event).

DLC when?
Now. Well, since Jun 12, really.

I get a GuruGuruSMF4.dll and a "Cannot find the following files" error!
You... just tried to run the DLC as a standalone game.
I'm not sure why you did that, but that is not how it works. Please refer to DLC how? above.

How to access the post-game content?
Finish the game, duh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLC translation where?
Work is ongoing.
Two translations are being made - one by Shadesishere (the OP), one by Imouto_prpr.
Both are in the QA/testing stage.
Imouto_prpr's translation has its own thread and provisional WIP releases, if you can't wait for a polished pass.
Things are evolving very quickly, so put a pin on that and check recent posts in this thread for yourself. The OP will most likely be updated with Shadesishere's translation once it's complete.

DLC Uncensor where?
mello.second is working on it, and will take some time after the translation releases. Keep an eye on the thread. (more info)

DLC FFFox Mod where?
BlueFireNick is working on it. Status updates are posted in the mod's own thread.

DLC Cheat Table where?
Here.

Android?
Not for now, depends on how easy it is to port.

Old mods compatible?
Depends on the mod. Stuff like Daseson's color mod might be, script mods are likely not.

Old saves compatible?
If you had a save on slot 1, it will be deleted on the next auto-save. Please load it and save it on another slot.

If you don't come from a Kagura/Steam save, 1.4 JP saves seem to be compatible (including ones with the FFFox mod and a translation), or at least I haven't encountered a crash with them. I even got jumpscared with the post-game main menu theme.

If you come from a Kagura/Steam save, you can either:
These options seem to work but neither has been tested with all game events, so I'd still recommend starting from a new save just in case.

100%/NG+ saves where?
I didn't see a 100% all-memories-unlocked save as of yet. You have the game's RNG to thank for that.
If you want to start a new game with some help (without using Cheat Engine), Seiryuu shared his NG+ Hard Mode day 2 Remodeled Genius/Peerless Onii-chan to prepare for the DLC.

General game FAQ?
General game FAQ.
How do I not get the Farmer bad end?
How do I get all sex skills?
How do I get money?
How do I get (insert skill, scene or event here)?
And so on.

EDIT 1 (2024-06-20): Added Kagura save swap info and error info
EDIT 2 (2024-06-20): Added NG+ save
EDIT 3 (2024-06-20): Updated the mysterious SC1.jpg error.
EDIT 4 (2024-06-20): Found the mysterious SC1.jpg error's origin.
EDIT 5 (2024-06-22): Updated DLC content and removed the obsolete SC1.jpg bug, updated save info.
EDIT 6 (2024-06-23): Updated decensor information.

what is the password of ILF-DLC?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Now to await the inevitable "this doesn't work", "found a bug", "bad translation" and my favourite "How do I [insert random inane thing here]"

*edit*... aaaannnnd... I just remembered...like... 3 things... I forgot to deal with :/ (and yup... one is that bloody playscreen section... again...)

Last edited:

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Now to await the inevitable "this doesn't work", "found a bug", "bad translation" and my favourite "How do I [insert random inane thing here]"

*edit*... aaaannnnd... I just remembered...like... 3 things... I forgot to deal with :/ (and yup... one is that bloody playscreen section... again...)
I've waited this long already. I can wait for a hotfix before I dig into this~

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I've waited this long already. I can wait for a hotfix before I dig into this~
don't wait, it's so low on my list of priorities right now, I'll collect issues/bugs/translation problems for the next week before I even start working on a update, the playscreen is just using the old translation, which is a mess. (also allows time for Inusuku to release more bugfix versions too)

*edit* thinking about it... will probably wait until after the 4th July... huh... we UKers are having our elections on the american's Independence day... cute. (or a sign...)

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After getting a new PC, my dumb a$$ forgot to put my games' saves in a cloud drive so I have to start from zero in everything...

But heyyy, I get to experience a fresh new game again and see if some changes are added~~~

Having some characters not colored in kinda ruins the immersion but better than nothing I guess. :KEK:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes