Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
What happens if you clear the Super Grand Adventure (the second one) with a pure imouto anyway? Does the unicorn not fight you and grant you the title of Saint Onii-chan, hallowed be thy name, or something?
I can't say I ever had the mental fortitude to keep her chaste that long, but I'm curious.
Yeah, exactly that... the unicorn thanks you for saving yourself for it.

4lvj.gif

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
What happens if you clear the Super Grand Adventure (the second one) with a pure imouto anyway? Does the unicorn not fight you and grant you the title of Saint Onii-chan, hallowed be thy name, or something? I know it does fight you after noting how impure her relation with her onii-chan is.
I can't say I ever had the mental fortitude to keep her chaste that long, but I'm curious.
It congratulates you then gives you his blessing to have bareback sex with your sister

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
funny stuff:
i wanted to do no cum week to see what i can receive
she literally got me on bed and then scold me right after that for failing the week absolute cinema
imma clear the game today, that was an absolute peak 7hr of gameplay fr
I got the option for a no cum week, and I'm like "yeah, we're not doing that".
Another individual, less perverted than I, will have to figure out what it actually does...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
God, I feel so slow right now. Don't know if it's just too many real life distractions or whatnot, but I can't seem to keep the pace I had with previous releases... but on the plus side, I can say this :
Base game is done, translated, tested, a large chunk of clean-up done too.
New dream sequences are 50%(ish?) percent tested.
Random events are pretty much done.
Battle system, grand and super adventure is done and tested.

Zero Bugs or Errors found this time around, so that's great.

so this just leaves :
DLC content to go over and fix, rewrite, and test.
Image Editing (Titlescreens, new buttons etc)

Getting there, bit by bit by bit!

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
He did what. Oh crap, . Also holy cow, the DLC is still hogging the number one spot on DLsite.
Welp. Back to Cheat Engine we go again. EDIT: No change needed, the same CT from 2.0.0 works.

In other news, is it normal behavior to get the same pair of panties (or same unsuccessful result) twice in a row when searching for panties while the imouto is in the bath?
I can get behind a one-off chance, but it's been happening most of the time at this point.
I'm at the point where I suspect it's because there's a time-based random seed and I've been getting both before the seed refreshes.

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
God, I feel so slow right now. Don't know if it's just too many real life distractions or whatnot, but I can't seem to keep the pace I had with previous releases... but on the plus side, I can say this :
Base game is done, translated, tested, a large chunk of clean-up done too.
New dream sequences are 50%(ish?) percent tested.
Random events are pretty much done.
Battle system, grand and super adventure is done and tested.

Zero Bugs or Errors found this time around, so that's great.

so this just leaves :
DLC content to go over and fix, rewrite, and test.
Image Editing (Titlescreens, new buttons etc)

Getting there, bit by bit by bit!
Thanks for the translation! Just wondering about, what translation program you are using. Started fiddling with translation++ myself, but don't know if I should continue to use it or use another one.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
View attachment 3750016

Just minor fixes, apparently. Still, for the sake of keeping our translators up-to-date...

Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ DLC ver2.0.1

Mega
Pixeldrain

Like last time, password is f95zone
Oh crap, fixing typos is actually going to mess my TL project up more than just leaving them in :ROFLMAO:
Well, I guess I'll try to scan for lines that lost their TL, maybe I can fit that in between doing other stuff.

...But still, what is SC1.jpg?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
In other news, is it normal behavior to get the same pair of panties (or same unsuccessful result) twice in a row when searching for panties while the imouto is in the bath?
I can get behind a one-off chance, but it's been happening most of the time at this point.
I'm at the point where I suspect it's because there's a time-based random seed and I've been getting both before the seed refreshes.
It can happen that you get duplicates. Also, at least in the pre-DLC version, it could be buggy and award you with 100% completion even if you didn't actually have them all. But, after the shower event, it does a check I guess and just gives you everything (except the special ones) so in the end it fixes itself, sort of.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes