[Crimson Mantle]

Formerly 'UchihaKazuma'
Jul 10, 2022
It's probably quite good if you also have Extend (I've actually never run into either in all my testing), though ultimately unnecessary as getting your stats high really just plows through everything.
I see, I think I just won't get it then.
I think I don't have that extend thing, but just to confirm 1718810429152.png
These are the combat related skills I have as of right now

Reactions: leastdevotee

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I see, I think I just won't get it then.
I think I don't have that extend thing, but just to confirm View attachment 3750320
These are the combat related skills I have as of right now
Sorry about the skill mistype, but yeah it's Extend that would have synergy (I also have not ever gotten that skill) as it would balance out the turn loss. You have Regen though so really the world is your oyster.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Oh crap, fixing typos is actually going to mess my TL project up more than just leaving them in :ROFLMAO:
Well, I guess I'll try to scan for lines that lost their TL, maybe I can fit that in between doing other stuff.
That's what I thought. :p
Shades has skipped a few versions in the past for this same reason, and there's probably a few more to come, might as well wait for a more significant one.

...But still, what is SC1.jpg?
I uh... I don't know. lol
I didn't even extract the files, is something not loading on your end?

[Crimson Mantle]

Formerly 'UchihaKazuma'
Jul 10, 2022
Sorry about the skill mistype, but yeah it's Extend that would have synergy (I also have not ever gotten that skill) as it would balance out the turn loss. You have Regen though so really the world is your oyster.
Yep yep
I finish almost every fight consistently at like 90-100% hp at this point (and in like 1-3 hits)
Finally reached day 100 soo now I uh
I think I'm supposed to complete the great adventure no?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I uh... I don't know. lol
I didn't even extract the files, is something not loading on your end?
So in the script files there are a few calls to Data/SC1.jpg, which like you, as far as I can tell does not exist, and it threw a couple errors for me during testing in one of Kasumi's scenes. So for now I made a 1x1 white square graphic to toss in which resolved the error message but I have no idea why the calls are there in the first place lol.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
So in the script files there are a few calls to Data/SC1.jpg, which like you, as far as I can tell does not exist, and it threw a couple errors for me during testing in one of Kasumi's scenes. So for now I made a 1x1 white square graphic to toss in which resolved the error message but I have no idea why the calls are there in the first place lol.
Huh, that's very weird. And it's definitive proof that there's at least one other bugfix on the way. :LUL:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I've always asked these question everytime a bugfix version is released :
What bugs were fixed? minor? major? avoidable or unavoidable?
Was new content added?
How quickly can I transfer over the current translation?
Overall, is it worth it?

this bugfix, which doesn't seem to actually fix any bugs, and is more a typo fix update, is going to get a deferred pass for now, once I've got the translation fully done on this ver, then I'll probably transfer it to this (or next) bugfix version
If the bugfix actually had new content? then yeah, I'd switch, even mid-translation. but it doesn't so...

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
He did what. Oh crap, . Also holy cow, the DLC is still hogging the number one spot on DLsite.
Welp. Back to Cheat Engine we go again. EDIT: No change needed, the same CT from 2.0.0 works.

In other news, is it normal behavior to get the same pair of panties (or same unsuccessful result) twice in a row when searching for panties while the imouto is in the bath?
I can get behind a one-off chance, but it's been happening most of the time at this point.
I'm at the point where I suspect it's because there's a time-based random seed and I've been getting both before the seed refreshes.
It's always interesting to see what kinds of games top the charts on dlsite/steam for ero content. Imo this game certainly deserves it, but I would have figured the txt-y RPG VN presentation would turn off more people. I guess it's helped by not having any other major releases around it.

Then there's games like Summer and Winter memories that you really wonder about giving its niche(?) content, even if the 'censored' version lol. But both were #1 on steam and dlsite for ages lol.

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes