Skolioz

Jan 5, 2023
Oh wow, you've already done it? Congrats!
My assumption is, the ng+ ready save that was posted here some pages ago won't work with your new translation? Especially since it seems to include the fffox mod too.
If so, since I've played through the game twice already, so I think I'm gonna wait a few more days until someone posts an Imouto_prpr compatible ng+ save, cause maaan I don't feel like grinding from the very start with no stat boosts for the third time.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Oh wow, you've already done it? Congrats!
My assumption is, the ng+ ready save that was posted here some pages ago won't work with your new translation? Especially since it seems to include the fffox mod too.
If so, since I've played through the game twice already, so I think I'm gonna wait a few more days until someone posts an Imouto_prpr compatible ng+ save, cause maaan I don't feel like grinding from the very start with no stat boosts for the third time.
All non-Kagura saves should work with my version, which is now a direct modification of the Japanese game just like Shades's. I've modified very little of the game code outside of the translation and nothing that should interact with saving in any way (just UI stuff thus far). I actually did my testing on a file that was originally technically an FFFox save, which was a little buggy on initial loading but otherwise seemed alright? Maybe it also bugged out the pajama shop and made a few things show as available when they should've been sold out, but I did still get through the game on it so not so bad?

Skolioz

Jan 5, 2023
All non-Kagura saves should work with my version, which is now a direct modification of the Japanese game just like Shades's. I've modified very little of the game code outside of the translation and nothing that should interact with saving in any way (just UI stuff thus far). I actually did my testing on a file that was originally technically an FFFox save, which was a little buggy on initial loading but otherwise seemed alright? Maybe it also bugged out the pajama shop and made a few things show as available when they should've been sold out, but I did still get through the game on it so not so bad?
Oh, so it's just Kagura that's incompatible? Great, thanks for your hard work!

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Time for post #12,064 with a DLC FAQ. The usual questions are starting to show up.

DLC where?
1.45 base game and DLC here (2.00).
DLC update (2.01) here.

DLC how?
Extract the 1.45 base game, and then overwrite the files in there with the DLC files.

DLC what?
The DLC updates the base game to version 2.00/2.01, and adds:
  • new story content after the base game, and after the hot springs monkey attack,
  • new wet dreams for the imouto and 4 guild members, which are still randomly selected (Imouto: 2, Kana: 1, Yui: 1, Kasumi: 1,Yukari: 3),
  • new H events with the imouto in the house (a toilet scene - previously a FFFox mod addition - with two variations, a masturbation scene, kitchen sex, and a couple others),
  • new H events at the beach (with the imouto, Kasumi and Yui - need to finish the relevant DLC story parts first),
  • as far as the guild members go, only Kasumi has a proper story H scene. The others are relegated to wet dreams. Yui technically gets a scene during the story, but you can only view it in the album after finishing the DLC. All four get a new random bath event at the end of the day (same as the shower event).

DLC when?
Now. Well, since Jun 12, really.

I get a GuruGuruSMF4.dll and a "Cannot find the following files" error!
You... just tried to run the DLC as a standalone game.
I'm not sure why you did that, but that is not how it works. Please refer to DLC how? above.

How to access the post-game content?
Finish the game, duh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLC translation where?
Work is ongoing.
Two translations are being made - one by Shadesishere (the OP), one by Imouto_prpr.
Both are in the QA/testing stage.
Imouto_prpr's translation has its own thread and provisional WIP releases, if you can't wait for a polished pass.
Things are evolving very quickly, so put a pin on that and check recent posts in this thread for yourself. The OP will most likely be updated with Shadesishere's translation once it's complete.

DLC Uncensor where?
mello.second is working on it, and will take some time after the translation releases. Keep an eye on the thread. (more info)

DLC FFFox Mod where?
BlueFireNick is working on it. Status updates are posted in the mod's own thread.

DLC Cheat Table where?
Here.

Android?
Not for now, depends on how easy it is to port.

Old mods compatible?
Depends on the mod. Stuff like Daseson's color mod might be, script mods are likely not.

Old saves compatible?
If you had a save on slot 1, it will be deleted on the next auto-save. Please load it and save it on another slot.

If you don't come from a Kagura/Steam save, 1.4 JP saves seem to be compatible (including ones with the FFFox mod and a translation), or at least I haven't encountered a crash with them. I even got jumpscared with the post-game main menu theme.

If you come from a Kagura/Steam save, you can either:
These options seem to work but neither has been tested with all game events, so I'd still recommend starting from a new save just in case.

100%/NG+ saves where?
I didn't see a 100% all-memories-unlocked save as of yet. You have the game's RNG to thank for that.
If you want to start a new game with some help (without using Cheat Engine), Seiryuu shared his NG+ Hard Mode day 2 Remodeled Genius/Peerless Onii-chan to prepare for the DLC.

General game FAQ?
General game FAQ.
How do I not get the Farmer bad end?
How do I get all sex skills?
How do I get money?
How do I get (insert skill, scene or event here)?
And so on.

EDIT 1 (2024-06-20): Added Kagura save swap info and error info
EDIT 2 (2024-06-20): Added NG+ save
EDIT 3 (2024-06-20): Updated the mysterious SC1.jpg error.
EDIT 4 (2024-06-20): Found the mysterious SC1.jpg error's origin.
EDIT 5 (2024-06-22): Updated DLC content and removed the obsolete SC1.jpg bug, updated save info.
EDIT 6 (2024-06-23): Updated decensor information.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Oh, so it's just Kagura that's incompatible? Great, thanks for your hard work!
I just played around a bit and it turns out Kagura save compatibility is actually just as easy as I'd seen suggested. I think BlueFireNick did the exact same thing for his version but I've now also built a Game.dat swap that makes the game work with Kagura version saves instead (hosted in the same places as my version in general). If you want to use a Kagura save you can try swapping it in and it should work (I tested with some beginning of game save, it did load, so seems good). Conversely, do not use the Kagura save compatibility file if you are importing a non-Kagura save as the game will just freak out and throw errors.

The compatibility file should also work for Shades's release unless he's mucking around with the Game.dat file for some reason (he won't). Heck, even the one Nick made probably works, I don't see why it would be any different, even though it's a different game version.

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
1718875968666.png
ok so.... *it dont exist in the file*
i already checked lmao
so... anyone have any damn idea what this is?
1718876275306.png
segg is great, but can we have imouto in maid to service us?

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
View attachment 3753033
ok so.... *it dont exist in the file*
i already checked lmao
so... anyone have any damn idea what this is?
Oh, grab the Update pack, you're running some variation of my alpha (I just checked and both my full game and update packs include the "fix" for this). Actually though I don't know what that image is supposed to be either, I added a 1x1px white square image to the Data folder just to stop it from doing that in the release version which at least makes it not throw an error. That image is called a few times by the game but as far as I can tell it isn't actually included in anything, so no idea what it's supposed to be or if it's even supposed to be there.

Anyway why am I still awake?

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
OK
yeah so finished the game, and somehow i did not unlock 1 SCENE on kasumi's
imma throw this here and let anyone have the wit to keep runnin to get her last scene cuz i have enough with just Imouto and Yui *wink*

Reactions: RedARREMER

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Bleh... what a night and morning, had a meeting last night, where I became treasurer for my area's political party (so now I have to co-ordinate with everyone and make sure the checks are going to the right places, reimburse as needed, and keep 3 ledgers to monitor incoming and outgoing) and now today I have scaffolds going up around the house to get our roof sorted, so it's pretty damned noisy at the moment.
ah well, hoping to get more of this dlc done today, but yeesh...
in the legendary words of Brother, molester of sisters :
"I feel demotivated"
gotta keep trucking on though.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Oh, grab the Update pack, you're running some variation of my alpha (I just checked and both my full game and update packs include the "fix" for this). Actually though I don't know what that image is supposed to be either, I added a 1x1px white square image to the Data folder just to stop it from doing that in the release version which at least makes it not throw an error. That image is called a few times by the game but as far as I can tell it isn't actually included in anything, so no idea what it's supposed to be or if it's even supposed to be there.

Anyway why am I still awake?
Hm, there's a pro only data line before each calling of the code that has SC1.jpg inside it. Pro lines aren't readable (but for some reason searchable?), so I'm not sure, but pro options include screenshotting automatically (so making a SC1 screenshot) or downloading an image to use (so finding some SC1 image online and downloading it), among other things. I'd see if you could get to the scene in a non-translated version and see if you can see the image in the Data folder at that time to see that file, as Translator++ may have messed with the pro line somehow (don't know how, but maybe?).

My initial guess (from the coding surroundings and naming structure) is that it's supposed to take a screenshot of the game and then use that screenshot temporarily for a fade/shaking effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imouto_prpr

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Yeah, I see it. You're probably right (although I can't read nihongo). I don't think you have an english WRPGE3 lying around somewhere...?
Clipboard Image.jpg

EDIT: Yeah, from what Google Translate garners, it does indeed take a screenshot to Data/SC1.jpg, shows it, and scales it up to 125%.
Given the "doki doki" text in the middle, I suspect it's to mimic a beating heart.

Last edited:

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Lol, no, she most definitely does. I think one of my runs had her no-insert until she got frustrated and did it herself.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't initiate any penetration if you don't do it yourself at least once. She will even refuse you in the bathroom if you haven't done it in bed first. The most she would do is rub herself with yours. If you're not sterile, she will not let you cum inside even if she sticks it in during her night visit.

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not too surprised, in the end the journey really was Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ all along - everything must serve the imouto, and I'm not complaining of the lack of guild buddies H from that point of view.

Still, what a tease.
Now that inusuku has proven they can make good characters that people seem to want besides imoutos, maybe their next games will be able to expand (dong) a bit more on secondary characters.

I just had surgery on the nether regions so I won't to able to, uh, play the DLC for a while. But godspeed to those who go in.

And yes, the main menu song really is catchy. So is the Grand Adventure theme, which somehow manages to make me grin every time.
I mean, the game IS called 'living with sister' so naturally its main theme is incest :KEK:
If the dev make other cute girls, have ecchi and flirting scenes with them AND also call you onii-chan.
It's fair to assume that you should also have sex with them. Like, why make these characters anyway? Just to blue ball the MC?

SimplyViewer

May 26, 2024
I'm pretty sure she doesn't initiate any penetration if you don't do it yourself at least once. She will even refuse you in the bathroom if you haven't done it in bed first. The most she would do is rub herself with yours. If you're not sterile, she will not let you cum inside even if she sticks it in during her night visit.
Yup. Out of curiosity I did a lot of playing around to test that myself a few months ago and unless I just got super unlucky that was my exact experience. I was wondering if there was a more natural way of having a first time with her other than waking her up in the middle of the night and demanding action, ha.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
first off we like cute things, second he could and was debated on doing so, but doing that WOULD BE 4 GAMES, AT THAT POINT HE WOULD BURN OUT AND QUIT WORK(on a lewd title)LIKE SUMMER MEMORIES DEV!!!. this has been your local common sense announcement brought to you by the dont be dumb association, Dont be dumb, use your brain

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
I checked all instances of the screenshot/SC1.jpg thingy with WRPGE3 in prpr's translation 0.1.0, and they all look good to me compared 1:1 to the same lines in JP 2.01.
At first glance, it doesn't seem like Translator++ messed around with the code, at least.
This trick (of taking ascreenshot and manipulating it 2 lines later) is used 23 times throughout the game, and only in the DLC parts (in 452: DLC Story, 525: Album Yui display processing and 526: Album Kasumi display processing).
In other words, if you have a JP save, you should be able to reproduce it just by looking at the relevant scenes (Yui and Kasumi) in the album. I'm supposed to work right now (waiting on a meeting), so I'm not going to speed my way through the game, but you can.

Clipboard Image.jpg
Thank you, Kasumi. Very cool.

But the screenshot instruction is indeed a WRPG Pro (GamePro.exe) instruction - I'm not sure if it works with a WRPG Free (Game.exe) executable.
Could the executable be in fact a WRPG Free executable? Does Translator++ do this kind of switcheroo when releasing?
I notice the GamePro.exe all have different CRCs:
- JP 2.0.0 GamePro.exe: EC1C6A11
- JP 2.0.1 GamePro.exe: CE1FE22B
- prpr 0.1.0 GamePro.exe: 57E5CBDE

EDIT: Well, without launching the game yet it looks like this theory might be further supported by Wolf RPG Editor Pro itself, but not with the executable - with Game.dat.
Note: The game uses Wolf RPG Pro 3.260.2023.1115 (from the exe in the JP 2.01 release).

If you get WRPGE3 Pro (available here), unzip, take the closest version (WOLF_RPG_Editor_3.261_Pro_2023_1123_mini_9MB), and put EditorPro.exe in the game directory, you'll be able to load it without any issue on the original JP release.

But if you do this on the prpr 0.1.0 release, you'll see this:

Clipboard Image.jpg

Licence switching
[Pro] Switched the game data to the Pro version.
And sure enough, the Editor just... updates the Data/BasicData/Game.dat on its own (from 09212C74 to 46104DC0).
It's not just a bit switch, either - the Game.dat changes most of its content.

Now I'm not sure why, how or where this Data/BasicData/Game.dat comes from, if it was accidentally copied from the original Imouto Life Fantasy (which was WRPG Free, not WRPG Pro) of if Translation++ doesn't make or alter the Game.dat in a WRPG Pro-compliant way, but I suspect this might be the culprit:
The game does not call the screenshot instruction - and therefore does not generate SC1.jpg, causing the File not found error - because the Game.dat is a Game.dat from WRPG Free (either from 1.4x or from Translation++), and not WRPG Pro (from 2.00 or 2.01).
This does not happen on the JP version, which has a WRPG Pro Game.dat. Ergo. Imouto ergo sum.

I have unfortunately no means of testing this hypothesis currently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
first off we like cute things, second he could and was debated on doing so, but doing that WOULD BE 4 GAMES, AT THAT POINT HE WOULD BURN OUT AND QUIT WORK(on a lewd title)LIKE SUMMER MEMORIES DEV!!!. this has been your local common sense announcement brought to you by the dont be dumb association, Dont be dumb, use your brain
I also like the cute girls, but having ecchi and flirting scenes with them but no sex, is just blue balling at that point.
Like why hype up characters like that but with no pay off in a hentai game.
I'm not asking for the dev to make side character hentai scenes, but just focus more on the little sister than the side characters if the MC isn't gonna have sex with them.

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes