Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Shadesishere Imouto_prpr
Question: How do you handle updates to original game? Do you use folder compare to check the differences? How do you transfer translation to the updated version?
You know technical questions for curiosity.
Transferring I've just been doing within Translator++; you can merge an existing project onto an updated game and it seems to be able to identify what's new and what isn't. Probably. It ported well enough from the base JP version to the DLC version for me and I did some testing to see what happens if you add random new lines to a script, but in this most recent little update I have to say that I didn't find any lines that needed redoing at all. Not sure if the merge did something weird, or maybe I just missed anything, or maybe there weren't script changes?

Thus far I honestly just went through each event file by eye to see if lines were missing. It'd probably be better to toss the raw scripts in git or something and see if anything changed that way, maybe I'll try that next time. For the bit of stuff I've done in Wolf Editor I just have a text file documenting the changes I've made and how to easily find them to reapply on updates.

Anyhow, back to reviewing the Album. Gonna actually get something out today!

Mee-Mee

Dec 27, 2020
is the dlc already translated ? also someone knows if i need to play the all the game again to see all new lines ?
Usually, those kinds of questions are not welcome. Not me; I do not care, but some feel that you are obligated to answer or that you are demanding anything. Anyway, not my circus, not my monkeys.

The answer would be to check the first page; you should be able to see what´s available.

Reactions: leastdevotee

igotgun

Nov 10, 2019
What's the progress on fan DLC work? Is it translated and uncensored yet? Sorry I'm a casual so I don't understand most of this.
bro, you can't be serious. do you even read the previous reply before yours?

if there is no information about DLC on the first page, then the answer is apparent.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
What's the progress on fan DLC work? Is it translated and uncensored yet? Sorry I'm a casual so I don't understand most of this.
I don't know how Shades is progressing at the moment, but...

If you're interested in a weebier flavor, maybe I might have something to offer? Probably some kinks here and there, and the summary part of the panties screen is something I'll need to work on later (it's super finnicky, even with the changes Shades made to it for his versions I could never get it fully refined so I've just left it for now until I'm ready to go in deep and actually try to wrangle it), but otherwise, I hope it'll be an overall enjoyable experience.

Last edited:

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Can your sister get pregnant from assaulting you in your sleep? I've been feeding her a pill afterwards just to be safe when that happens.

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
Following up on the previous Cheat Engine post, I found the pointer for the titles.

Here's MangaMaster/Tosk/truemechasonic/TheDarkBladeII's Cheat Engine Cheat Table updated with 2.00 (DLC 1.00) or 2.01 (DLC 1.00) reference addresses.
Instructions didn't change since TheDarkBladeII's post, except the game executable is now named "GamePro.exe".

This does not work with Kagura's version.
This works with the Japanese 2.00 (DLC 1.00) or 2.01 (DLC 1.00) version, specifically the game and DLC in torresm's post (2.00) or this one (2.01).
This (currently) works with Imouto_prpr's WIP translation and will probably work with the final one, but YMMV.
Note: Choices haven't been updated, so if there are any new weekly policies, they won't be shown.

Please use this power responsibly and do not detonate your imouto.

EDIT: Added 2.01 support information
doing god's work
I hope Shadesishere updates the main page with this

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
Continuing an existing save in the post-game will get you immediately into the DLC story. Otherwise there are also a lot of new events (tons of dirty dreams, additional things you can do with your Imouto, etc...) that are integrated into the overall game. Saves from Steam won't work though unless one of us bothers (and is able) to do something about it, though.
ah is most of it postgame? cause i thought that got scraped and it was thoughout the game now.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
ah is most of it postgame? cause i thought that got scraped and it was thoughout the game now.
A good amount of new content is accessible prior to post-game but the actual story part is all after the Monkey Army Returns event. And there's quite a bit of it, too. Kasumi Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ is very real.

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.70 star(s) 79 Votes