shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
so fellow brother here whats your guess of inusuku next work
imouto life monochrome or sister travel? or another dlc of imouto fantasy
Unless he's changing what he said, it's going to be the monochrome remake next. Then Sister Travel. Then maybe a fantasy DLC based on how well this was received.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Monochrome Encore then? I thought it was being handled by a different person/group, but maybe it was only the CGs and inusuku still has to code everything.
w8 i though inusuku is the one who do the art but he code it too that why it took so long

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Just know that (as far as I have been able to see) after guild events will not roll if you do a subjugation that day.
also you can save scum at the guild activity choice menu (right click to lose menu, click save icon) to try and re-roll after guild events.
Ah so that's why. Though it's weird cause I still get events post-subjugation. Namely self-training event that increases stat by 2.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Monochrome Encore then? I thought it was being handled by a different person/group, but maybe it was only the CGs and inusuku still has to code everything.
I thought the same but considering updates completely stopped for some months, they probably are doing the coding. I checked ci-en and it does seem like they were only looking for illustrators and that they will give more details comes after dlc.
I also found that Inusuku had another scrapped project in that ci-en post I completely forgot about. Same with a manga version of monochrome, which I'm not sure has even released yet despite being completed since last year, the artist is Kurebayashi Asami. I also found a teased during dlc development. So uh yeah, who knows what Inusuku is really planning to do next.
Watch him do two more games stuck as a demo like Sister Travel before finishing a different game.
1718724010405.png

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
teach me your ways, I can't figure out how to get the offsets.
Reverse-engineering the previous CT file, to be honest.
I'm not a CE expert - I do work with pointers every day, so I know what memory addresses, pointers and references are, but I don't play around with ASM directly very much.

First step was examining the original CT file (XML, but Ctrl+Alt+Enter on a record also works) and see how the records are organized.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I've played this game a lot but never realized that the final fight with Akatsuki (first end credits) was actually gated by the first Great Adventure. I just completed it early game it never occured to me. This also means the hot springs and DLC is also gated by making yourself sterile.

I honestly wanted to get to the hot springs events without completing the great adventure. :sneaky:
sorry man could you explain what you mean with dlc been gated to big adventure and being sterile ?

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
sorry man could you explain what you mean with dlc been gated to big adventure and being sterile ?
The hot springs part of the base game, and the DLC after that, happen after the end of the base game's story.

To finish the base game's story, you need to do two things:
  1. Fight your way through the main story (up to day 100, I think?),
  2. Finish the Grand Adventure, available on week-ends. Finishing the Grand Adventure makes onii-chan sterile.
If you finished the main story before finishing the Grand Adventure, I think the game forces you into week-ends until you do finish it. You will be locked out of the daily guild activities until then.
Once those two things are finished, you will resume daily guild activities again for some time (a week, I think? Forgot, it's been too long) - then Akatsuki will come in and fight you. Kick his ass, and you get the end credits.

After the end credits, you continue where you left off, have the daily guild activities again, and the story will eventually continue after some time with the hot springs and DLC content.

There is also a second Grand Adventure that becomes available after finishing the first one, but that one is optional. I forgot what it gives you.

Kasumizawa Miyu

Jun 13, 2024
I thought the same but considering updates completely stopped for some months, they probably are doing the coding. I checked ci-en and it does seem like they were only looking for illustrators and that they will give more details comes after dlc.
I also found that Inusuku had another scrapped project in that ci-en post I completely forgot about. Same with a manga version of monochrome, which I'm not sure has even released yet despite being completed since last year, the artist is Kurebayashi Asami. I also found a teased during dlc development. So uh yeah, who knows what Inusuku is really planning to do next.
Watch him do two more games stuck as a demo like Sister Travel before finishing a different game.
View attachment 3747282

I love how the WIP character wears striped panties :3

1718729811244.png

Reactions: leastdevotee

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
Do you have the name of that person? Since Daseson will never finish his mod, I would like to make him a proposal
might be better to search around this thread or dasesons, the dudes name is chinese
im too lazy to look it up and he's not even in this forum

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hello RNGesus, my old friend
I've come to savescum with you again
Because a scene softly creeping
Left untranslated while I was sleeping
And the moonrunes that was planted in the game
Still remains
Within the sound of silence...

Yes, I detest testing random events, and that includes the new dreams.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
There are a pretty massive number of days to get through all the dreams, though. I finished hitting them all pretty much just after the Yui event in the main story, so it's very doable so long as you spend unreasonable amounts of time staring at your Imouto and somehow resisting the urge to nut in her panties.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Just wanted to say- big thanks for everyone who is editing/translating stuff in the DLC to eventually post here. An uncensored- translated basegame + dlc all-in-one would be a masterclass upload. Hoping if that doesn't happen it's at least simple to connect the best mods together.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Just wanted to say- big thanks for everyone who is editing/translating stuff in the DLC to eventually post here. An uncensored- translated basegame + dlc all-in-one would be a masterclass upload. Hoping if that doesn't happen it's at least simple to connect the best mods together.
It'll definitely be all together, unfortunately the game is not set up in a way that allows it to be very modular at all. You can replace assets easily enough but basically all the game code and scripts are packed into just a couple archives so it ends up an all or nothing kind of deal.

Trying to get through a testing run now, then should just need to copy stuff over to the album scripts and package at least an initial release that'll be good to play through the new content. There might be a bit of random TL that still sneaks up on me but hopefully not so much that I'll have to delay releasing. Sounds like Shades is well on his way with his version, too.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello RNGesus, my old friend
I've come to savescum with you again
Because a scene softly creeping
Left untranslated while I was sleeping
And the moonrunes that was planted in the game
Still remains
Within the sound of silence...

I completely understand this feeling.

I still remember all the time I had to spend coloring the clothes for the cowgirl scene.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes