ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Following up on the previous Cheat Engine post, I found the pointer for the titles.

Here's MangaMaster/Tosk/truemechasonic/TheDarkBladeII's Cheat Engine Cheat Table updated with 2.00 (DLC 1.00) or 2.01 (DLC 1.00) reference addresses.
Instructions didn't change since TheDarkBladeII's post, except the game executable is now named "GamePro.exe".

This does not work with Kagura's version.
This works with the Japanese 2.00 (DLC 1.00) or 2.01 (DLC 1.00) version, specifically the game and DLC in torresm's post (2.00) or this one (2.01).
This (currently) works with Imouto_prpr's WIP translation and will probably work with the final one, but YMMV.
Note: Choices haven't been updated, so if there are any new weekly policies, they won't be shown.

Please use this power responsibly and do not detonate your imouto.

EDIT: Added 2.01 support information

Last edited:

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
But the mobile got updated a month ago.... Also you said the Author disappeared? He's become Jesus and going to comeback in revelation.... Lets say F that and we need to Find the author NOW!

Or you can just record your gameplay and I'll watch the galleries
Relevant FAQ information.

Androiiiid???!!? :

Not my department, so don't ask me. check OP, links there will be maintained.
any issues with any android version should be directed to the person dealing with that.

Yes, we are aware that the android version has issues.
the android version is not an official release, by either Inusuku or Kagura.

the Android version is currently "as-is" until someone improves it, this means that sections may be untranslated, unexpected crashes and errors etc etc...

*Edit 21/05/2024* Once I've worked on the DLC, I might look into how to make an APK, this isn't a promise or a guarantee, just that I'll look into it and if I find it feasible (and not too much work) I might deal with it.

Reactions: bhdsenchan

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Following up on the previous Cheat Engine post, I found the pointer for the titles.

Here's MangaMaster/Tosk/truemechasonic/TheDarkBladeII's Cheat Engine Cheat Table updated with 2.00 (DLC 1.00) reference addresses.
Instructions didn't change since TheDarkBladeII's post, except the game executable is now named "GamePro.exe".

This does not work with Kagura's version. This works with the Japanese 2.00 (DLC 1.00) version, specifically the game and DLC in torresm's post. This (currently) works with Imouto_prpr's WIP translation and will probably work with the final one, but YMMV.
Note: Choices haven't been updated, so if there are any new weekly policies, they won't be shown.

it work. thk

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
mb if this is a dumb question, but where's the FAQ

Did you download the game from here?
if yes, you literally went past the FAQ to get to the download links.
Untitled.jpg

There's also a copy of the FAQ in the games files. so no excuses.

I wonder if I'm getting unlucky as hell since I'm not getting much companion post-training events and I can only get Yui up to 4 stars and the others 2 stars. I rarely experience getting them all to 5 stars in my past runs. This is a non-NG+ run too.
Just know that (as far as I have been able to see) after guild events will not roll if you do a subjugation that day.
also you can save scum at the guild activity choice menu (right click to lose menu, click save icon) to try and re-roll after guild events.

Last edited:

daimazoku76

Mar 3, 2023
It's progressing and that's all we know, just patient and wait.

View attachment 3746151
"A translation is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."

Sorry, just want to say thanks to all the people working on this project, Shadesishere, Imouto_prpr, BlueFireNick, Daseson and i'm most certainly forgetting many other, for the amazing work the did and are still doing :)

leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
Currently rewriting a bit of the Cooking path to try and make it clearer what the player needs to do... which is hilarious, as as I'm typing this, see new posts about the path split. (Menu path or Seal path has no effect on the end content)

(yes, I'm basically writing a flashing red and blue sign as to how to avoid the farmer ending)
Heh, reminds me of my first few playthroughs. I kept seeing these references here to a famer ending as if it was some super hard thing to avoid early game until you were on NG++ or something. Took me the longest time to figure out why I'd missed it until I deliberately went after it. First playthough and every one afterwards I got Cooking asap cause the first time I ruined a meal in game it pissed me off cause I'm a half decent cook IRL and I never wanted to deal with that bs ever again.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
so fellow brother here whats your guess of inusuku next work
imouto life monochrome or sister travel? or another dlc of imouto fantasy

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Relevant FAQ information.

Androiiiid???!!? :

Not my department, so don't ask me. check OP, links there will be maintained.
any issues with any android version should be directed to the person dealing with that.

Yes, we are aware that the android version has issues.
the android version is not an official release, by either Inusuku or Kagura.

the Android version is currently "as-is" until someone improves it, this means that sections may be untranslated, unexpected crashes and errors etc etc...

*Edit 21/05/2024* Once I've worked on the DLC, I might look into how to make an APK, this isn't a promise or a guarantee, just that I'll look into it and if I find it feasible (and not too much work) I might deal with it.
Can you record the Gallery instead? I am dying to see it... But anyways I do hope someone ported the game

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020

Here's MangaMaster/Tosk/truemechasonic/TheDarkBladeII's Cheat Engine Cheat Table updated with 2.00 (DLC 1.00) reference addresses.

This does not work with Kagura's version. This works with the Japanese 2.00 (DLC 1.00) version, specifically the game and DLC in torresm's post. This (currently) works with Imouto_prpr's WIP translation and will probably work with the final one, but YMMV.

teach me your ways, I can't figure out how to get the offsets.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes