Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
230+ days with dlc end credit scene and no wetdream scene at all for me xd, is it just rng when you go sleep? Am i missing something?
You need to go to sleep with high Lust (not sure quite how high but might as well max it). Try not to accidentally nut on the Imouto too much ;)
POV you don't read previous pages. :KEK: :FacePalm:
In fairness, you'd probably to expect to find some of that info in the OP.

JohnPastel

Dec 5, 2019
230+ days with dlc end credit scene and no wetdream scene at all for me xd, is it just rng when you go sleep? Am i missing something?
You need to go to sleep with high Lust (not sure quite how high but might as well max it). Try not to accidentally nut on the Imouto too much ;)
Yep, you need to sleep with exactly 120 lust to get a random wet dream, not any less

Reactions: leastdevotee

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i'm confuse here, is the translate already finished and use another thread or the op still not release it in this thread?
Have you tried, I dunno, actually reading? You saw a link a few posts above yours, but did you actually read it? If you say yes, you're a liar and I hope your pants set fire. That goes for you too, other guy who liked that comment.

Reactions: leastdevotee

72;$7$8+

Nov 30, 2023
I know discussion is mostly about the dlc now, but I should mention that the files for the current android version haven't been updated since last year. Colored Mod has expanded greatly since then, so I feel like we're missing out. Focus is understandably on the dlc so it'll probably be a while before anything happens, but I thought I'd ask.

Jun 28, 2020
I know discussion is mostly about the dlc now, but I should mention that the files for the current android version haven't been updated since last year. Colored Mod has expanded greatly since then, so I feel like we're missing out. Focus is understandably on the dlc so it'll probably be a while before anything happens, but I thought I'd ask.
The android version is really old by now.
I hope they will update it and put the dlc content in it too.
Since I gave up hope for a Wolf rpg emulator on Android

Evotheosis

Jun 16, 2024
The trick with the Android version is it's actually a port of the game made in RPG Maker, so to get a translation into it, first we'd actually need the base game to port onto. but I have no real idea about it or if the DLC is going to get ported as well (you'd think eventually, right?). If at some point there is a complete android version I can work with, I wouldn't be opposed to copying over the translation, assuming the format differences aren't so disastrous that it just becomes too much of a headache.
-Still updating? Content update or only fixes?

-There's DLC? But your reply means Android can't play it yet

-Anyway, i hope the Android version gets completed

Evotheosis

Jun 16, 2024
- Is Android colorless and colored version different? Wdym expanded since I'm playing colorless version

- Missing out? Is Android's content (minus the DLC of course) still incomplete? What is Android's status compared to the base game in terms of version, content and bug fixes?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes