psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Currently rewriting a bit of the Cooking path to try and make it clearer what the player needs to do... which is hilarious, as as I'm typing this, see new posts about the path split. (Menu path or Seal path has no effect on the end content)

(yes, I'm basically writing a flashing red and blue sign as to how to avoid the farmer ending)

View attachment 3743850 View attachment 3743851
The colored text is going to be a nice addition. I'm still predicting too many farmer endings because people just skip text.

Reactions: Padav22

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Anyways.... When you guys going to port it on Android?
This has become a rather common question as of late, but fair enough, it's still a good question. The current lack of an android edition is because nobody knows how to port the game perfectly into an .apk format. The android version that exists in the title is only half-finished, and its author disappeared, so there hasn't been any updates to it nor has there been any push since to port it to the mobile devices.

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Guys, how can I do subjugations on the weekdays? Read through the FAQ and now I'm curious about this part of "money making".
. 1718633658362.png
I know only that I can choose to "Head out" -> "Let's take down an enemy!" on the Saturday or Sunday.

Dull04

May 14, 2021
do someone have same problem like mine?, yukari quest never showed up after beating the first monkey boss in the hotsping

Septavius

Feb 24, 2018
Currently rewriting a bit of the Cooking path to try and make it clearer what the player needs to do... which is hilarious, as as I'm typing this, see new posts about the path split. (Menu path or Seal path has no effect on the end content)

(yes, I'm basically writing a flashing red and blue sign as to how to avoid the farmer ending)

View attachment 3743850 View attachment 3743851
Hey, I figure if anybody would be good to ask it would be you, but once the DLC is translated, should I have Kagura game’s published version or am I able to use the other version for the DLC?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hey, I figure if anybody would be good to ask it would be you, but once the DLC is translated, should I have Kagura game’s published version or am I able to use the other version for the DLC?
You'll want one of the fan versions (Shades's or mine) that are built on top of the Japanese version (or just the Japanese version raw to patch I guess), since that's what the DLC is compatible with. I might take a look at making something for Kagura version save compatibility if I can, but not until after I've got a decent release out.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Guys, how can I do subjugations on the weekdays? Read through the FAQ and now I'm curious about this part of "money making".
. View attachment 3744143
I know only that I can choose to "Head out" -> "Let's take down an enemy!" on the Saturday or Sunday.
Guild activities are randomised each day, so if you really, really want to get them (I think this only applies after the tutorial subjugation btw) you can save before sleeping the night before and reload if the activity you want doesn't turn up.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
This has become a rather common question as of late, but fair enough, it's still a good question. The current lack of an android edition is because nobody knows how to port the game perfectly into an .apk format. The android version that exists in the title is only half-finished, and its author disappeared, so there hasn't been any updates to it nor has there been any push since to port it to the mobile devices.
But the mobile got updated a month ago.... Also you said the Author disappeared? He's become Jesus and going to comeback in revelation.... Lets say F that and we need to Find the author NOW!

Or you can just record your gameplay and I'll watch the galleries

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
painnnnnnn
can I do point stuff more than once? like beat the early game cooking thing then restart and do it again for more points
Also, when I use points at a restart, do I lose them or are they permanent? If i restart again or reroll will i still have points?
I think there's no issue about losing points on NG+ since it only records the farthest progress you had in the past runs. It then bases that progression on how many NG+ points you'll be getting on your NG+ run. It's probably better if you finish the normal run at least at pre-hot springs part and post Grand Adventure once.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Holy crap, Angolan dance was all along.

I'm not used to seeing DOVA-SYNDROME outside Hololive. This is now my main theme.
I remember playing this game 3 years ago,which had some music from the place you mentioned.
I don't remember much of the game,but I do know that it was music themed and I quite liked it and ended up 100%ing it. So you may wanna try it(y).

The art was quite pretty-
1718646986501.jpeg

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes