Phgamerz

Feb 12, 2023
Currently rewriting a bit of the Cooking path to try and make it clearer what the player needs to do... which is hilarious, as as I'm typing this, see new posts about the path split. (Menu path or Seal path has no effect on the end content)

(yes, I'm basically writing a flashing red and blue sign as to how to avoid the farmer ending)

View attachment 3743850 View attachment 3743851
is the pc version is fully translated? im playing on android wich is many part is not translated like skills description

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Speaking of CGs, has anyone heard from mello recently? I don't want him to feel like we're demanding anything, I'd just like to know if he's planning on decensoring the new content as well.

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
I'm a bit confused, I heard I need to download the dlc that recently got released somewhere on this thread ?

Septavius

Feb 24, 2018
You'll want one of the fan versions (Shades's or mine) that are built on top of the Japanese version (or just the Japanese version raw to patch I guess), since that's what the DLC is compatible with. I might take a look at making something for Kagura version save compatibility if I can, but not until after I've got a decent release out.
I thought that might be the case! I haven’t tried the Kagura version out yet and I was considering just doing it at the same time as the DLC once it was ready but I suspected it may not be compatible lol

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I thought that might be the case! I haven’t tried the Kagura version out yet and I was considering just doing it at the same time as the DLC once it was ready but I suspected it may not be compatible lol
Yeah, at this point the Kagura version is outdated until they get the DLC out. But, both Shades and I have translations coming very soon, so take a look and enjoy whichever suits your fancy.

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
Holy crap, Angolan dance was all along.

I'm not used to seeing DOVA-SYNDROME outside Hololive. This is now my main theme.

Then you want the files under "Fan Translation φ" in the OP, and not the files under "Kagura/Steam Version (Decrypted & Pre-patched)". The DLC will not be compatible with the Kagura version.
I mean, if you insist, you can wait until Kagura releases the DLC, but Kanata will probably grow a chest before anything like that happens.
Someone should document somewhere the OST used, if it isn't already documented in the files themselves that is, in which case if they are in moonrunes translataing them would be nice.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
will a new save be needed for the dlc stuff?
Continuing an existing save in the post-game will get you immediately into the DLC story. Otherwise there are also a lot of new events (tons of dirty dreams, additional things you can do with your Imouto, etc...) that are integrated into the overall game. Saves from Steam won't work though unless one of us bothers (and is able) to do something about it, though.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
I've played this game a lot but never realized that the final fight with Akatsuki (first end credits) was actually gated by the first Great Adventure. I just completed it early game it never occured to me. This also means the hot springs and DLC is also gated by making yourself sterile.

I honestly wanted to get to the hot springs events without completing the great adventure. :sneaky:

Reactions: leastdevotee

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
What's the progress on the fan translation of the DLC?
Getting very close. Intend to finish up an in-game pass of the DLC story and get a proper release out tomorrow. Will probably be missing TL on the summary part of the panties screen (I want to try to redo that entirely to see if I can get it right) but should otherwise be complete. I haven't copied over the album yet but should be able to get that done as well.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I wonder if I'm getting unlucky as hell since I'm not getting much companion post-training events and I can only get Yui up to 4 stars and the others 2 stars. I rarely experience getting them all to 5 stars in my past runs. This is a non-NG+ run too.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes