DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Oh, I can show you exactly what I mean, sure. It's not anything to do with your art style, but possibly a filter or some part of the process that saves the images at a lower quality or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps to figure out where the weird fuzziness might be coming from. Honestly you really did a fantastic job with so many of the redraws, it's great to hear that you're here to save us once again.

Chiming in. This can be a PNG issue. There are a lot of games where some of the white void/ nothingness becomes visible because the application of the alpha mask isn't 100% perfect. The best resolution is to put the white void to black or do an edge-matching process like solidify.

Here's another 3D artist showing the problem, then the solution, in another application.

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
Honestly I think Inusuku just likes the ones he likes and I'm not really inclined to disagree ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
fair enough lol, each their own.
I ain't gay but i appreciate a good looking dick.
If i'm going to self insert i better get a nice chinchin View attachment 3762130
wtf that? cursed lol.
The 2 most anticipated DLCs on 2024.
true lol.
38 fuckin reactions in under 24 hours all celebrating your dicks, godspeed f95zone.
as all things should be lol.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
can you show which one of the images that's blurred? My work is about matching the art style and considering that the game has low resolution from the start, hence the a-bit-low quality on the PPs and Cunnies. I guess we can agree that no one wants a cg or scene where the genitals are the only HD quality right?

While I'm at it, on the white halo topic. I know you may not use photoshop so here's how you can similarly create a solidify. Take your "master" copy, clone that layer. Blur that layer with gaussian blur. Clone that blurred layer into a 2nd. Clone those 2 into 4. Into 8. Into 16. Into 20. Merge them all except your "master", put your master on top, merge down. Attach alpha if not already attached, and save into final format.

This basically accomplishes the same edge-matching process.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
db0gi34-9c0bb701-fcc2-4d0c-9e83-399637fccce3.gif

Christ on a stick, I am knackered.
5 hours of doing leafleting, and I've only just sat at my pc to work on the translation for today (after a cuppa and a quick check of my usual sites).

I'm currently down to just my underwear, with the AC going full blast (It's been pretty damned warm here in the UK today)
breeze-nicolas-cage.gif

24ocul

Jul 26, 2022
not sure if this idea has been brought up before, but oh well

the ability to make policies permanent (in some cases probably in a somewhat nerfed state) if you have done them often enough. lore wise i guess you have lived multiple weeks like that so you start to act like that subconciously. if you choose to make one permanent, it obviously gets removed from the rng pool the weekly choice draws from. maybe the option to un-perma at said weekly choice, tho if it should be re-added to the pool or just sit on a list waiting to be "re-perma-ed" is a good question

doing this could obviously influence dialog/scenes where applicable. what does it mean if reading week becomes permanent? or bento week? or training week? or imouto week(wholesome cuddles or even just sharing a bed no lewd attached)?

or the one that started the idea quite and is probably the only one that could turn this feature from a neat QoL lategame gimmick into "welp, this shakes things up endgame", complete openess. im not talking about just "flash dick gives (nerfed) +1 trust/interest forever and never fails". im talking about taking the whole thing a step further. things like peeking no longer existing, because you can just walk in no problem. effectively completely removing shame and sense of personal space from both directions, maybe while adding a few scenes that give the sister more "agency". i woldnt be surprised if half the dialog and scenes with the sister should be influenced by this(heck, that should already be the case if you really think about it, it just isnt. "complete openess" week but gets kicked out if walking into the bath even if she didnt do any lewd). yes, there should prooobably be very high trust/interest levels needed for this, maybe in stages. it would also gove those super high numbers a purpose(1000 or 2000 is effectively the same rn afaik, please correct me if i am wrong)

heck, i am semi tempted to learn how to work on this game just to make the base mechanic of permanent policies if there is enough demand and no one else wants to. once the base mechanic stands, most weeks should be just some very few and quick dialog changes at worst

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I think I'm getting very close to the end of the DLC!
so, what does everyone think of the battle buttons? I tried my best, but sadly I know they don't quite fit with the other battle buttons...
Untitled.jpg

after the DLC story is done, just need to grapple RNGesus with savescumming to see all the new dream scenes...
and then... something *dun dun dun*

le thomaz

Jan 20, 2023
I think I'm getting very close to the end of the DLC!
so, what does everyone think of the battle buttons? I tried my best, but sadly I know they don't quite fit with the other battle buttons...
View attachment 3764085

after the DLC story is done, just need to grapple RNGesus with savescumming to see all the new dream scenes...
and then... something *dun dun dun*
so, the dlc is already translated? I found a mega link with the dlc here in the thread but I'm very confused... I need to install manually or the dlc comes with the steam version? (just saw some posts here, apparently you guys are still working on it, well I can do some waiting, good luck fellas!)

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
so, the dlc is already translated? I found a mega link with the dlc here in the thread but I'm very confused... I need to install manually or the dlc comes with the steam version? (just saw some posts here, apparently you guys are still working on it, well I can do some waiting, good look fellas!)
I've "finished" (eternal refining) my translation of the DLC, Shades is working on getting his out. Both will be disconnected from the Steam version and are based on the base JP version, though I have a compatibility patch that should make Kagura saves work (I think someone also might be working on a simple save converter, which would be handy).

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.70 star(s) 81 Votes