tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
You can probably expect the simplicity to be gone though. One of the screenshots has her in a maid outfit with a few other girls.

Might not be a world ending RPG you have to play but expect more to do than going to work then coming home.
Well yeah new events are to be expected, but likely still simpler than fantasy, unless combat or equivalent is somehow incorporated into the game. They might also try to implement the same 100 day story, which I can't imagine a story especially if you still have the choice of onii-chan's job. Well I don't really mind tedium, I'll still play it and maybe go back to Fantasy if I didnt like it(unlikely).

Reactions: leastdevotee

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Well yeah new events are to be expected, but likely still simpler than fantasy, unless combat or equivalent is somehow incorporated into the game. They might also try to implement the same 100 day story, which I can't imagine a story especially if you still have the choice of onii-chan's job. Well I don't really mind tedium, I'll still play it and maybe go back to Fantasy if I didnt like it(unlikely).
I doubt they'll add a fake time limit since they had Bum as a job option. At some point you just need to farm money and live as cheaply as possible to then graduate to a job. Otherwise you could brick yourself out of nowhere. At least for Fantasy you had a pretty early warning that you need to level up stats.

Reactions: leastdevotee

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Something I just realised, anyone know if the "recent" update to fantasy includes a fix for the guild barely paying you?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Something I just realised, anyone know if the "recent" update to fantasy includes a fix for the guild barely paying you?
That was fixed with the initial DLC release, and most likely 1.4.5 for the base game as well. (I need to update how much that is, though, because Inusuku did change it.)

Reactions: shmurfer

Deek8D

Mar 1, 2024
i know shade and prpr are doing translations, which i'm patiently waiting(and facepalming everytime a rando asks for it), but excuse me if i missed it, is anyone working on a decensor for the new stuff(or planning to)?

PS:i don't find censored h-games apealing, i mean the whole intention of anything H is to see the goodies, anyways i rant.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
i know shade and prpr are doing translations, which i'm patiently waiting(and facepalming everytime a rando asks for it), but excuse me if i missed it, is anyone working on a decensor for the new stuff(or planning to)?

PS:i don't find censored h-games apealing, i mean the whole intention of anything H is to see the goodies, anyways i rant.
someone did ask for how many pics needed to be decensored (164 or so, mostly dicks) to get an estimate of the workload, but other than that...
at least the base game is decensored?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
What's new on today's Date of the game? i lost all tracks of this game cause my laptop broke
i know shade and prpr are doing translations, which i'm patiently waiting
Yeah, Shades is working on his, mine is out and being bugfixed/touched-up as needed ongoing (though the touch-ups affect the base game more than the DLC content). Going to start looking at the one incomplete part of my TL soon (the panty screen summary) but otherwise the rest is translated aside from accidentally missed lines.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, making good progress, currently working through Super Adventure (and the DLC content) to check all that is working and translation is better.
Also fixed the Abstinence Titles :
Untitled.jpg

(I know the feeling sister, my cats go nuts meowing when it's feeding time)

Also edited the new battle buttons for the DLC (Am I getting better with photoshop? wonders never cease!)
and even better, no distractions today! Rachel has things to do, so no curling up to watch youtube vids/movies/games for me :/

yay...?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
So, making good progress, currently working through Super Adventure (and the DLC content) to check all that is working and translation is better.
Also fixed the Abstinence Titles :
View attachment 3760178

(I know the feeling sister, my cats go nuts meowing when it's feeding time)

Also edited the new battle buttons for the DLC (Am I getting better with photoshop? wonders never cease!)
and even better, no distractions today! Rachel has things to do, so no curling up to watch youtube vids/movies/games for me :/

yay...?
But why do you hate dog girls? :cry:

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Why do I see some posts with English versions of the game? But the one I play is in Japanese (latest game + DLC).

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I just hope that Mello uncensors the DLC because if he doesn't we will have to wait another 18 months (and I think I'm optimistic) for Kagura to translate it and release it on Steam to obtain the official uncensored images
Would be amazing. I think he did such a good job that I use a ton of his stuff in my version even though the official uncensor is available. But it depends how much more dick he wants to draw I guess :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes